Image and video hosting by TinyPic

w.mlbjerseyschinacheap.com/]MLB Jerseys China[/url]

in
Über uns
17.10.2018 15:27
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

SALT LAKE CITY -- What started as an easy night on the court turned into another tough fourth quarter for the Utah Jazz, who blew a 19-point lead and were outscored in the period for the third straight game.Gordon Hayward scored 28 points and the Jazz held on for a 112-105 victory over the Phoenix Suns on Tuesday night, their seventh win in eight games.Its human nature, Jazz coach Quin Snyder said. When you have some separation, sometimes its easier to let down. Its something that really good teams figure out a way to overcome. I dont think were there, but we did find a way tonight.Rudy Gobert scored a career-high 22 points and had 11 rebounds and blocked four shots for the Jazz, who recovered after the Suns erased a 23-point lead to tie it at 103.Ive been working hard since I got here, Gobert said. I always want to improve, thats the main thing for me. Thats what Im going to keep doing.Hayward had 11 third-quarter points to reach 20-plus points for the ninth consecutive game -- the first Jazz player to do so since Carlos Boozer in 2007-08.The Jazz sprinted out to a 25-10 lead thanks to an 8-0 run and never trailed. They led 65-45 at halftime after Haywards pull-up 3-pointer highlighted a half-closing 11-2 stretch. The 65 points matched a Jazz season high for a half.Devin Booker scored 21 points for the Suns, who couldnt complete the comeback.That (second) unit came in and played selfless, Suns coach Earl Watson said. They gave up all their energy on defense and offensively they moved the ball, created the tempo and played amazing perimeter defense.TIP-INSSuns: Phoenix turned over the ball 13 times in the first half and Utah converted them into 19 points. ... The Suns made six 3-pointers after hitting 10 in the previous three games.Jazz: George Hill missed his fourth consecutive game with a sprained left big toe. ... Hill and Hayward have played just five games together and the Jazz are 5-0 in those games. ... Rodney Hood did not return after halftime with a sore right hamstring.BACK ON THE BENCHSnyder was the latest member of the Jazz to be forced from a game due to a physical ailment. He missed Mondays game against the Lakers due to an illness, but returned Tuesday. Snyder said its the first time hes ever missed a game as an assistant or head coach in 20 years.It was strange, Snyder said. I had a small fever and then about midway through the fourth quarter, my fever jumped to over 103. So it was good I wasnt out there. It would have been unfair to the players and the staff.HEY HEY, HAYWARDHayward is averaging career highs in points and rebounds and is playing at an All-Star level. Watson played three seasons in Utah, Haywards first three seasons.He reminded me of a young Jerry West, Watson said. Gordon has it, man. ... I knew it, I could see it immediately. There was something special about him. The unique part about him is he can impact the game beyond scoring.I remember Gordon just had this unique way about him. It was his rookie year. We played the Lakers. ... Gordon Hayward ran a pick-and-roll going to his left, Kobe was chasing him. Gordon jumped, lost the ball in the air, jumped off the right leg, got the ball and dunked it. I was like, `Oh (shoot) this kid is special.QUOTABLEWe got to understand that the game is not over until it is finished and we believe that, Suns guard Leandro Barbosa said.UP NEXTSuns: Phoenix hosts a Pacers team it beat by 20 in Indiana in their last meeting on Nov. 18.Jazz: Utah hosts Golden State on Thursday in their first meeting since Kevin Durant joined the Warriors during the offseason. Jake McCabe Jersey . Now, correct me if Im wrong but I saw one official distinctly pointing at the net indicating a good goal but after an inconclusive review they overturned the goal. Shouldnt the ruling on the ice (good goal) stand after an inconclusive review? Why was this overturned? James Veaudry Pembroke, ON -- Hey Kerry, Youll get a lot of these, but why was the Montreal goal against Nashville Saturday night overturned? Eller puts the puck on net and the on ice ruling from the ref behind the net is a Montreal goal. Zach Bogosian Jersey . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. http://www.sabresauthority.com/authentic-alexander-mogilny-sabres-jersey/ . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. Jason Pominville Jersey . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. Victor Antipin Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Guard Richie Incognito knew LeSean McCoys right knee was fine when the Bills running back was already gabbing in Buffalos locker room during halftime.As long as Shadys talking, hes fine, Incognito said.If knocking knees with 49ers linebacker Nick Bellore late in the first half couldnt slow down the player nicknamed, Shady, what chance did the 49ers porous run defense have?McCoy had 140 yards rushing and matched a career high by scoring three times, and the Bills extended their winning streak to four with a 45-16 victory over San Francisco and new starter Colin Kaepernick Sunday.Buffalo fans greeted Kaepernick roughly for his leadership among athletes protesting during the national anthem. They booed him loudly, sold anti-Kaepernick T-shirts and roughed up a dummy wearing his jersey.Kaepernick finished 13 of 29 for 187 yards, including a 53-yard touchdown pass to Torrey Smith. But San Francisco (1-5) couldnt finish drives, settling for three field goals by Phil Dawson, in losing its fifth straight game.I thought he was OK, coach Chip Kelly said of Kaepernick, whom he promoted over Blaine Gabbert following a 33-21 loss to Arizona. But overall, offensively as a group, we need to run the ball better and we need to be better at the passing game.Kelly wouldnt commit to who will start next week against Tampa Bay.Yeah, well see, he said.Tyrod Taylor threw two touchdown passes in helping Buffalo win four straight for the first time since the start of the 2008 season.The 49ers allowed 312 yards rushing -- Buffalos best outing since 1992. The defense has allowed 981 yards on the ground in its past five games.The Bills blew the game open by scoring 21 points over a span of 7:02 straddling the third and fourth quarters.Taylor completed a 30-yard pass to Justin Hunter . Then the 49ers were stopped for no gain on a fourth-and-1 at Buffalos 40.After McCoy put the Bills up 31-16 with 10:53 left in the fourth quarter, the Bills got the ball back on after Keshawn Martin fumbled the kickoff.Two plays later, Taylor hit Robert Woods for a 5-yard touchdown pass.McCoy scored twice on 18-yard rruns and another on a 4-yard scamper in his second meeting against Kelly.dddddddddddd. McCoy expressed bitter feelings toward Kelly for trading him from Philadelphia to Buffalo.To sit here and tell you that it didnt affect me last year, I would be lying, McCoy said. But Im past that. Its a whole year later.HAT-TRICKMcCoys 3-TD game was the third of his career, and first since Philadelphias 45-19 win over the Rex Ryan-coached Jets in 2011. He became Buffalos first player to score three times rushing since Willis McGahee had four TDs against Seattle in 2004.Backup Mike Gillislee closed out the scoring with a 44-yard run. Buffalos 45 points were the most since a 49-31 win at Cincinnati in 2010.RYANS DBills LB Lorenzo Alexander extended his sack streak to six games, matching the teams longest since Aaron Schobel did it during the 2006 season. The 10-year journeyman now has eight sacks this year.With three sacks on Sunday, Buffalo upped its total to 20 -- one fewer than the team had all last season.KAEPERNICK PROTESTFans chanted USA! USA! USA! shortly before Kaepernick knelt for the anthem.To be honest, I was focused on football so I really wasnt listening to what was going on in the stands, Kaepernick said.Outside New Era Field, one vendor was selling T-shirts against Kaepernick.INJURIES49ers: RB Carlos Hyde (shoulder), CB Rashard Robinson (concussion protocol).Bills: TE Charles Clay (ankle), WR Kevon Seymour (shoulder) and WR Robert Woods (right foot).BLOWN COVERAGEBuffalos defensive backfield left Smith wide open in scoring on his 53-yard catch and run . Cornerback Stephon Gilmore let Smith blow past him at the line of scrimmage leaving Smith open up the right sideline. He easily caught Kaepernicks pass and then cut into the middle to avoid being tackled by safety Aaron Williams who was Buffalos only defender deep.NEXT UP:49ers: Host Tampa Bay on Oct. 23.Bills: Play at AFC East rival Miami on Oct. 23.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen