Image and video hosting by TinyPic

aracter to have scars. For a couple of months, I felt

in
Über uns
17.10.2018 15:28
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

NAPA, Calif. -- The Oakland Raiders lost two players to injuries in the exhibition opener with starting defensive end Mario Edwards Jr. sidelined by a hip injury and tight end Gabe Holmes out with an ankle injury.Coach Jack Del Rio said Monday that Edwards will miss a few weeks but wont need surgery after getting injured Friday night at Arizona. Holmes has a more significant injury -- a high ankle sprain and a broken bone in the ankle that could put him on season-ending injured reserve.With the season set to start in less than four weeks, Edwards status for the opener at New Orleans is now in question. After having his rookie season cut short by a neck injury, Edwards was being counted on as a key cog on Oaklands defensive line with his ability to be a strong force on the outside against the run or rush the passer from the inside.Edwards, a second-round pick out of Florida State in 2015, made 10 starts as a rookie and was emerging as a key player on Oaklands improving defense late last season before getting hurt. Edwards had 2 1/2 sacks, provided pressure on the quarterback and was stout against the run.The injury to Edwards will give more opportunity to Denico Autry, who started eight games last year. Autry had 20 tackles and three sacks last season after making the team the previous year as an undrafted free agent from Mississippi State.Its cool to work with the starters but its pretty much the next-man-up thing, Autry said. I just have to show them what I got and what I can do.Autry missed the start of training camp with a wrist injury and is still wearing a cast on his right arm. Del Rio said Autry showed rust on Friday night in Arizona but brings a high energy level and versatility to the defense.Hes a rugged, athletic guy that can kind of go in between, outside or inside, Del Rio said. He plays typically sub for us as a tackle, and as an end in base. We like him. Hes a good, rugged player.Holmes spent most of last season on the practice squad after impressing the Raiders as an undrafted free agent out of Purdue. He was promoted to the active roster in November but did not appear in any games.Holmes was expected to compete with Mychal Rivera for the third tight end spot behind Lee Smith and Clive Walford.Game notes Starting MLB Ben Heeney left practice limping after getting tangled up in pass coverage but tweeted later that Im good. ... OL Torian White was waived.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Victor Antipin Jersey .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. Linus Ullmark Jersey . -- Lou Brocks shoulder-to-shoulder collision with Bill Freehan during the 1968 World Series and Pete Roses bruising hit on Ray Fosse in the 1970 All-Star game could become relics of baseball history, like the dead-ball era. http://www.sabresauthority.com/authentic-ryan-o-reilly-sabres-jersey/ . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. Gilbert Perreault Jersey . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. Nathan Beaulieu Jersey . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. The remarkable -- and seemingly unbelievable -- comeback journey of world champion Vinny Pazienza (now Vinny Paz) makes its way to the big screen this week in Bleed for This. Written and directed by Ben Younger, the film stars Miles Teller (Whiplash, Fantastic Four, The Divergent Series) as Pazienza, the rough-and-tumble fighter from Rhode Island who claimed titles in two divisions. The toughest fight of his career was his inspirational recovery after breaking his neck in a horrific car crash. Bleed for This takes you into the mind of one of the toughest fighters in boxing history. And its a role Teller didnt take lightly.I got the script sent to me three years ago, before Whiplash came out, Teller said. I said, yeah this is amazing! Why are you sending it to me? I felt I wasnt at that place in my career playing guys with the kind of testosterone and masculinity that Vinny has. My agent said Ben Younger, the director, wants to meet you. I thought he was just doing her a favor. I met him and I was super relaxed because I didnt think he was actually thinking of me for the role. I got the call a couple of days later. I was shocked and excited. I felt like I had won a competition, even though I hadnt done anything at that point. His story is innately an inspirational comeback.Still -- Tellers physique wasnt quite that of a boxer. Not yet.I was cast in March. I looked into the mirror and realized this was going to be a long road, Teller said. I knew boxing training would be absolutely brutal. Genetics-wise, I was never that guy who worked out and looked jacked. I really had to diet and work out harder than other people. I knew it was going to be a big challenge. I didnt eat any bread. Didnt drink. I didnt even take a cheat day. I knew I wasnt this naturally gifted visual specimen, so I didnt. I wouldnt even eat a Jolly Rancher because there was like a gram of sugar in it. I didnt want to look at myself on screen and say, Ah, remember that day when you had that pizza? I ended up losing 20 pounds and down to 6 percent body fat, 168 pounds for the first fight scene. I also knew Vinny moved up in weight and that was part of his legacy. I had to regain 15 pounds in two and a half weeks.For years, Teller dreamed of taking on the role of a boxer.If you had asked me in college what parts I wanted to play, I would have said a soldier or a boxer. I like those blue collar stories. To me, this film was about Vinnys comeback. What was going on inside of this person? Whats in his DNA where he breaks his neck and five days later, go down into the basement and work out, literally risking paralysis. He knew hed rather box than walk. And when you really tap into that psyche, I knew it would be a challenge but very rewarding. I needed something at that point in my career to really go outside of my comfort zone. I had never boxed before. I had never done an accent on camera before. I knew the Providence, Rhode Island, accent was going to be very specific.Born in 1987, Teller wasnt familiar with Pazs story or, for that matter, what kind of personality the Pazmanian Devil had. That became crystal clear when he received a package in the mail.He knew I was playing him. It was about two months into my prep, and Im listening to all these interviews with him, and I get this package in the mail. It was a ssigned picture of him in his boxers.dddddddddddd The rest is NSFW but suffice it to say, it was the icebreaker Teller needed. Later, when I met him I asked him about it. He said he was cracking up while writing it. He said he wanted to let me know I wasnt playing someone like normal. He was a crazy guy. I was so intimidated by this guy. I didnt want him to see me while I was working on the accent or working on my boxing. I wanted him to see a finished product. He was the first person I met when I got to Rhode Island for filming. That was a surreal moment because here was this guy who I had watched countless hours of footage on and really being obsessed with; pretty much idolizing for the past 8 months and hes the exact same as how he was. He still has the personality that people love.Certainly one thing Teller could relate to was the car accident that nearly killed the champ. In 2007, Teller was in a near-fatal car crash himself, and the scars on his face are a constant reminder.My accident was very similar to Vinnys. The car came out of nowhere. Its very traumatic for the people around you initially, and then its just you left to pick up the pieces. I had just started auditioning and all these casting directors were saying Miles is a good actor but it doesnt make sense for this character to have scars. For a couple of months, I felt that this vision I had for my life and this career that I love so much ... is that now taken away from me? I felt it was something I would be inhibited by and had no control over. Then John Cameron Mitchell, the director for Rabbit Hole called. He just really liked my scars. I dont know if he thought they told a story and gave it a mystery, but he gave me my first full length movie role. I thought I would be just that actor with scars.And, like Teller, Vinny wouldnt give up.Vinny never counted himself out. Even when doctors said fighting again was impossible. In the hospital scene when he asked the doctor how long until I can fight again, that was just how his mind worked. Hed rather box than walk.Adding credibility to the fight scenes, the film cast former middleweight world titleholder Peter Kid Chocolate Quillin playing Roger Mayweather and super middleweight and light heavyweight contender Edwin Rodriguez as Roberto Duran.Darrel Foster, our fight coordinator, trained Sugar Ray Leonard, Teller said. With Peter, we had 5 days to choreograph the fight. With Edwin we only had about 6 hours to rehearse. There were a lot of moments of free boxing because you couldnt choreograph everything. It was really amazing. You get a first-person perspective of what it must feel like to be that close, staring into the opponents soul.Being in the ring, even for staged fights gave Teller a new perspective on boxing.That ring is small, man. Its a lot smaller than you think. It was such a thrill, though. When Vinny knocks out Gilbert Dele in the movie, I was in the moment. He knocked him out in the 2nd round while being a 10-1 underdog. I jumped on the ropes and all the extras were chanting Vinny, Vinny! It was the most surreal moment Ive ever filmed in a movie. I felt like I just won the title.Bleed for This opens in theaters Friday. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen