Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ebounds in his seventh straight game with more

in
Über uns
23.10.2018 13:15
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

CLEMSON, S.C. -- South Carolina State?coach Buddy Pough, after falling behind 45-0 at halftime, had enough, agreeing with Clemson?coach Dabo Swinney to shorten the second half of Saturdays game by six minutes.Instead of 15-minute quarters, the teams agreed to reduce the second half to two 12-minute quarters. The No. 5 Tigers (3-0) tacked on two more touchdowns en route to a 59-0 triumph.An NCAA rule allows for games to be shortened by time if the coaches agree.The refs came over to me right before the half and asked if Id be OK with shortening up the game if South Carolina State was, Swinney said after the game. I said itd be fine with me. They came over again before the start of the third quarter and asked if Id be OK with 12 minute quarters. It was fine with me.Earlier this week, Poughs expectations for his team were abundantly clear.We want them to just kind of come out and just kind of go on through the motions and get on out of there, which would probably be the best-case scenario for us, Pough told The State newspaper.The Bulldogs (0-3) also received $300,000 from Clemson.The abridged half isnt without precedent, as Boston College and Howard did the same as recently as last year. In 2012, Florida State and Savannah State played with a running clock in the second half.For Clemson, however, its a nice bonus. The Tigers have a short week prior to Thursdays conference showdown against Georgia Tech.The Tigers rested the bulk of their starters in the second half after Deshaun Watson?& Co. had no troubles running up a big lead early.Watson finished 12-of-15 passing for 152 yards and three touchdowns, and Clemsons 45 first-half points were just four shy of its total from the first two games. Chris Reed Jersey . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid. Wholesale Jaguars Jerseys China ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. http://www.cheapjaguarsjerseyssale.com/?tag=tyler-shatley-jersey-sale . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. Andrew Norwell Jersey . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. Telvin Smith Jersey . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. Who won and lost in the NBAs high-stakes summer? Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen