Image and video hosting by TinyPic

seyschinanba.com/]Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys[/url]

in
Über uns
25.10.2018 12:00
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

SAN FRANCISCO -- Lindsay Gottlieb wants California to be in the conversation when it comes to top-tier womens basketball.She has built a program in Berkeley that is still growing, and Gottlieb is sticking around to see it through for the long haul.Last week, the sixth-year coach finalized a contract extension through the 2020-21 season, adding three more years to her previous deal.You look at womens basketball and there are a handful of programs that are elite, Gottlieb said Thursday. I want to be one of those places where people associate Cal with womens basketball. ... I really do believe in what were doing here.The school announced the move Thursday, when Gottlieb was in attendance at Pac-12 media day.From the moment she returned to Cal as head coach in April 2011, Gottlieb spoke of developing a perennial NCAA Tournament contender -- and this move provides her program with stability going forward and benefits on the recruiting trail.The 39-year-old Gottlieb, the 2012-13 Pac-12 Coach of the Year, is 118-51 at Cal and guided the Golden Bears to the programs first Final Four in 2013. She signed a new deal after that taking her through the 2017-18 season.Gottlieb was previously a top assistant at the school, then spent three years as head coach at Santa Barbara before returning to Berkeley.Its where she wants to be, in the Bay Area and a place that supports women in basketball and all fields.Personally, the place has changed my life. Its been the greatest impact on my professional career, she said. An extension to say, `We want you here for the next five years, is really for me very meaningful.The Bears are picked sixth in the preseason poll by the conference coaches.Stability in the coaching ranks is so important if you ask 20th-year Arizona State coach Charli Turner Thorne, who appreciates seeing coaches and universities finding ways to maintain that such as in Gottliebs case.It is a recipe when a coach can continue at a university, Turner Thorne said. Usually it means that theyve built up a culture and a program thats having continued success. In this day and age where its big business and a lot of times administrations might pull the plug because theres a couple down years ... it is in my mind a little bit shortsighted at times because that consistency within a program means a lot. Obviously you have to have the right person for the job.While Gottlieb was hired by former athletic director Sandy Barbour, now in the same position at Penn State, the coach has developed a strong working relationship with new AD Mike Williams.Lindsay has done an exemplary job leading our womens basketball program, Williams said. From taking the Bears to their first Final Four to becoming a constant presence in the community, Lindsay is completely invested in the success of our student-athletes, both on and off the court. We are thrilled for her to continue as an integral member of the Cal family and look forward to much continued success. Sean Culkin Jersey . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. Scott Quessenberry Jersey . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. http://www.cheapchargersjerseyssale.com/?tag=detrez-newsome-jersey-sale . Kuznetsov, who was selected by the Capitals in the first round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, has been playing for his hometown team Chelyabinsk Traktor of the KHL. Antonio Gates Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. LaDainian Tomlinson Jersey . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . ATLANTA -- Georgia Tech senior point guard Josh Heath has been suspended for the first four games of the season for an undisclosed violation of team rules.The suspension also covers Georgia Techs two exhibition games.Heath started in 21 games last season and averaged 2.7 points and 2.8 assists. He is competing for a sstarting job under new coach Josh Pastner and will be eligible to play on Nov.dddddddddddd 26 against Tulane. He will miss games against Tennessee Tech, Southern, Ohio and Sam Houston State. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen