Image and video hosting by TinyPic

www.cheapjerseysquickshipping.com/]Cheap Je

in
Über uns
30.10.2018 00:24
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

CHICAGO -- The Milwaukee Bucks stood together in a show of unity during the national anthem before Mondays preseason opener against the Chicago Bulls. The Bucks stood in a line, with each man putting his left arm around the man next to him. Some players and coaches kept their right hands on their hearts as the anthem played.Bucks head coach Jason Kidd made it clear before the game that his team was not protesting, in the wake of recent events centered around opposition to police brutality and shootings across the country. San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick started the most recent trend last month, when he decided to sit during the national anthem. He has been kneeling during the anthem the past few weeks.Its not a protest, Kidd said. Were not protesting. Were showing unity. Theres not a protest.Kidd said that after some of the protests across the country, he wanted his team to make a decision together.We discussed it, he said. And I think there was a lot of discussion throughout the week ... guys have come up with a solution of what they want to do for the national anthem. So Im very proud of them being able to come together and make a decision and do it as a team. That just shows a lot of growth for our young players.Kidd, speaking before the game, seemed pleased with his teams outcome.I think theyve covered every base, and I think its just showing awareness, Kidd said. I think its for [the team] to discuss and talk about because I think its really nice of them and special that they came together as a unit and be unified. It just shows our growth for a young team.No Bulls players or staff members did anything out of their routine during the anthem. Bulls head coach Fred Hoiberg noted that he would respect whatever decision his team made.I respect our players in whatever decision they make, Hoiberg said before the game. Im not sure what will happen with our group, but I do certainly respect their right to express themselves. As far as what were going to do, were going to go out there. As far as my beliefs, I believe in standing respectfully and honoring the national anthem, but I certainly do respect our players and the right to express themselves.Kidd believes the protests have gotten so much attention due in part to the fact that the NBA and other professional sports leagues have more media attention than ever before.There wasnt enough of you guys, Kidd said. There was only two of you [reporters]. Now theres millions. So thats the biggest change. Our media platform is a lot bigger than Dr. Js and Larry Birds and Magics. They only had to talk to one [reporter]. But the way the media is and the platform the NBA has, I think its great that there [are] voices that come from the young men and older guys too. To show that they do care about more than just basketball. Joe Thomas Jersey . After the whistle, Thornton skated the length of the ice, pulled Orpik to the ice from behind and punched him in the face several times. Jason Witten Jersey . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. http://www.cheapcowboysjerseyssale.com/?tag=maliek-collins-jersey-sale . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. Randy Gregory Jersey . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. Adam Redmond Jersey . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Brazil is beefing up funding for the military to help it meet security needs for the Olympics that open next month in Rio de Janeiro, the interim government announced Tuesday.Sports Minister Leonardo Picciani said that despite a budget crunch, the government is granting the armed forces an additional $24 million at the request of the Defense Ministry.It is the necessary amount for our defense forces to do their work and that money will be available, Picciani told journalists after a meeting at the presidential palace in the capital of Brasilia.The minister said the additional funds are meant for final adjustments in security before the sports extravaganza.Troops will begin patrolling sports venues July 24.Some 85,000 police and soldiers are to be deployed during the Aug. 5-21 games. Thats roughly twice the security contingent that was usedd at the London Olympics.ddddddddddddRio de Janeiro state has slashed budgets across the board, including that of the police. Its revenues have been particularly hard-hit by the recession besetting Brazil, which saw the economy shrink around 4 percent last year.Two weeks ago, angry civil police officers staged a strike, with one contingent greeting visitors at Rios international airport with a sign reading, in English: Welcome to Hell. Police and firefighters dont get paid; Whoever comes to Rio de Janeiro will not be safe.In June, Gov. Francisco Dornelles declared a state of financial disaster that paved the way for $860 million in emergency aid from the federal government. Part of those funds were earmarked for Olympic security. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen