Image and video hosting by TinyPic

sit produced good news.Knock on wood, I havent missed a start my whole career and I dont really plan on it, either, Shields said

in Unsere Regeln 05.11.2018 11:07
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

CHICAGO -- White Sox right-hander James Shields vowed Tuesday to stay in the rotation despite back pain and asked for patience from fans amid the worst season of his career.A day after Chicago manager Robin Ventura suggested Shields could be shut down, the 11-year veteran said a doctors visit produced good news.Knock on wood, I havent missed a start my whole career and I dont really plan on it, either, Shields said. Its one of those things where Im pretty sure Ill be out there on Saturday.Shields struggled early in the season with San Diego, even allowing hefty New York Mets pitcher?Bartolo Colons first home run in May. He faced public criticism from Padres executive chairman Ron Fowler,?then was dealt to the White Sox on June 5.Besides a six-start stretch in July when he had 1.71 ERA, Shields has been hit hard. Hes 3-10 with a 7.50 ERA in 17 starts with Chicago. He said he has had off-and-on back pain.Its been a crazy year, man, Shields said. A lot of things going on. Obviously I got traded. Things that happened in San Diego that werent under my control. Come in here to a new team, probably out of the gates tried to do too much, then settled in and then didnt do too well.Shields was an All-Star with Tampa Bay in 2011 and helped Kansas City reach the World Series in 2014. His nine straight 200-inning seasons make the longest active streak in the majors.I know hes always taken the ball, Ventura said. If hes feeling healthy hes going to go back out there and pitch.The 34-year-old takes pride in his uniquely heavy workload at a time when other pitchers are doing less in an effort to stay healthy and effective.Some years you have a really good feel for the baseball and some years you dont, Shields said. Unfortunately this year I havent felt it like I wanted to. Ive been a bulldog my whole career and Im going to assess things this offseason and hopefully finish strong.Shields, a combined 5-17 with a 6.05 ERA with the Padres and White Sox, is in danger of a 20-loss season if he stays in the rotation.He can opt out of his contract after this season, but almost certainly wont. Hes due $21 million in each of the next two years.I love it here. If there is any city my wife wanted me to go to it was Chicago for sure, Shields said. Hopefully the fans will stick with me a little bit, believe in me and we can get better next year. Martin Brodeur Jersey . The CFLs leading rusher kept adding to his gaudy numbers this season and scored the winning touchdown with just over two minutes to play. The New Westminster, B.C., native plowed three yards into the end zone for the last score of a heated, see-saw battle between the two teams with the best records in the CFL. Beau Bennett Jersey . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. http://www.nhlbluesauthority.com/authentic-alex-pietrangelo-blues-jersey/ . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. Oskar Sundqvist Jersey . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. Cheap Blues Jerseys . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. STANFORD, Calif. -- Top-seeded Venus Williams reached the Bank of the West Classic semifinals, beating 17-year-old wild-card entry CiCi Bellis 6-4, 6-1 in an all-American match Friday night.The 36-year-old Williams won the last of her 49 singles titles in Taiwan in February.Williams will face Alison Riske on Saturday at The Taube Family Tennis Center. Riske led fourth-seeded CoCo Vandeweghe 6-3, 1-0 in another all-American match when Vandeweghe retired because of an ankle injuryy.dddddddddddd Vandeweghe was taken off the court in a wheelchair.Second-seeded Dominika Cibulkova of Slovakia and third-seeded Johanna Konta of Britain also advanced.Cibulkova beat fifth-seeded Misaki Doi of Japan 7-5, 6-0. The 2013 champion won the final 11 games after falling behind 2-5 in the first set.Konta beat Chinas Zheng Saisai 6-2, 4-6, 6-3. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen