Image and video hosting by TinyPic

league.After playing in every previous W-League campaign, De Vanna is watching her Matildas teammates from the sidelines as she

in Unsere Regeln 05.11.2018 12:02
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

Matildas captain Lisa De Vanna insists shes not ready to walk away from the sport despite taking an break from playing that has extended to this years W-League season.The nominee for Asian Player of the Year has been a noticeable absentee from this years domestic womens football league.After playing in every previous W-League campaign, De Vanna is watching her Matildas teammates from the sidelines as she rests from a taxing 18 months which included a World Cup, Olympics and Olympic qualifying tournament and two club campaigns at home and abroad.But she revealed her break was about more than just physical and mental recovery.You cant play forever so Im starting to look at different avenues in my life, she told AAP.Im doing my coaching stuff and have to really focus. I dont think I can play football and do this at the same time.De Vanna is chasing her coaching badges and is completing a C-Licence, ruling out any W-League action in 2016.But she is likely to get involved in the new year, with the Matildas next assignment - the Cyprus Cup - looming in early March.The fleet-footed forward said national team coach Alen Stajcic gave his blessings to her plan.Staj is happy that Im doing this coaching course but he also made it clear that Ive got to start playing again to go to the Cyprus Cup, she said.Hes been really understanding.My life after football is something that I need to think about even though Staj says I could play until Im 38 which I dont want to do. Im 32 on Monday and thats a bit scary.The Olympic Games, emotionally and mentally, was a big drain. It was so intense. I needed a mental break away from football, focus on other things, and then Ill get back into the swing of things.De Vanna turned out for title-winners Melbourne City last season but said she hadnt put a thought to which club she might turn out for when she leaps back into the league.The Asian player of the year award will be conferred on December 1, with fellow Matilda Caitlin Foord among the three nominees.Kate Gill (2010) and Katrina Gorry (2014) are the most recent Australian winners of the award, for which Elise Kellond-Knight was also nominated last year. Eric Rowe Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Jacob Hollister Jersey . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. http://www.cheappatriotsjerseysonline.com/?tag=phillip-dorsett-jersey-online . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. Rex Burkhead Jersey . -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. Trent Brown Jersey . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. Robbie Farah is no chance of taking Luke Brooks spot in Wests Tigers line-up for Sundays NRL clash with North Queensland due to injury.Brooks is out for up to five weeks with a knee injury and Farah has been mentioned as a possibility to move into the halfback role for the Tigers. However the NSW rake, who played in the halves after being dropped to reserve grade two weeks ago, is also sidelined with a calf injury.Farah didnt play for the Tigers reserve grade side last weekend and sat out training at Concord Oval on Monday.Jack Littlejohn, Justin Hunt or Chris Lawrence will likely move into the Tigers halves alongside Mitchell Moses to meet the Cowboys.Littlejohn played alongside Mitchell Moses in round one, when Brooks was missing due to suspension, while Lawrence filled in there in Saturdays win over Parramatta.Former South Sydney and Parramatta utility Hunt has been playing in the halves for muchh of the season in NSW Cup.dddddddddddd late season surge has the Tigers in finals contention with five rounds to go ahead of Sundays round 22 clash with the Cowboys at Leichhardt Oval.However the loss of Brooks is a setback Jason Taylors side might not be able to overcome.It is a blow for us, but we have the guys there who can come in and get the job done, Tigers hooker Dene Halatau said on Monday.Luke has been great but Jack has been there before and Chris was good for us there on the weekend too.After injuring his hamstring in the big win over Canterbury two weeks ago, Cowboys superstar Johnathan Thurston sat out Saturdays loss to Melbourne. He is rated a 50-50 chance to take the field at Leichhardt Oval.We are preparing as if he will play, Tigers prop Tim Grant said. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen