Image and video hosting by TinyPic

the AFL, noting he has not played at any level since the 2015 grand final win.I am - Im cancer free and thats what you wanted t

in Unsere Regeln 07.11.2018 05:32
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

Hawthorn star Jarryd Roughead has declared himself cancer free and is back in full training for an AFL comeback.Roughead said on Tuesday that his body had made a complete response to treatment for melanoma.But the four-time premiership star is putting no timeline on when he might return to the AFL, noting he has not played at any level since the 2015 grand final win.I am - Im cancer free and thats what you wanted to hear, he told the club website.Its a pretty good feeling.Ive had a complete response from the treatment so far and he (Rougheads doctor) has given me the all-clear to get back into living normal life.(I can) get back to doing things that I want, which is playing footy and living my life, which is what the plan was from the start.It reassures me that things are all good and we can get back to normal life.Roughead explained that all traces of the cancer were now gone from his body.A complete response means that the lumps are gone and the tumours have gone.So what were saying is that the drugs that I had have worked and killed off everything.But he remains cautious, saying he must look after his immune system.Roughead trained on Monday morning as the Hawks returned for their pre-season and he received the good news later that afternoon.The ruck-forward had a melanoma cut from his lip last year and in May tests showed the cancer had spread to his lungs.Roughead already was out of action for the first half of this season because of a knee injury.He had to undergo debilitating immunotherapy treatment.Roughead will continue to have checks every three months, but said that was only as a precaution.After the last one with my lip, we knew we had surveillance and checkups and thats what got this one in the first place, he said.So its not as if Im going back to see if Ive still got it, its what is part of the deal now.That will go on for a couple of years and then obviously extend the longer we go.He said he had no idea how long it would take to be ready for an AFL return.I dont think you can put a timeline on it straight away, he said.Were on the right road and right path to hopefully playing footy again.Roughead noted he had not been able to train for six or seven months.I havent been able to hit some bodies and have a muck around on the field - thats as much a release as it is a job, he said.Im pretty much starting from scratch. Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys .Y. -- Sabres forward Drew Stafford has witnessed plenty of turmoil during his eight seasons in Buffalo. Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. http://www.cheapnbajerseysauthenticonline.com/ . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Wholesale Jerseys NBA . The injury bothered Bledsoe in the Suns victory over the Clippers on Monday and he sat out the teams home loss to Memphis on Thursday night. Cheap NBA Jerseys China . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. HOUSTON -- The Houston Texans extended general manager Rick Smiths contract four years Friday through the 2020 season.Entering his 11th season with the Texans, Smith has served as general manager since 2006 and added the title of executive vice president before the 2011 season.I believe it is critical to have stability within an organizatioon and Rick is an important part of our team, owner Robert C.dddddddddddd McNair said in a team statement. He knows what our objectives are and is well-respected within our organization and throughout the league. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen