Image and video hosting by TinyPic

EASTBOURNE, England -- Former top-ranked Victoria Azarenka will return to competition next week at the Eastbourne grass-court to

in
Über uns
20.04.2018 03:46
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

EASTBOURNE, England -- Former top-ranked Victoria Azarenka will return to competition next week at the Eastbourne grass-court tournament following a three-month layoff with a left foot injury. Dennis Rodman Jersey . Tournament organizers say the Belarusian accepted a wild card entry Wednesday for the Wimbledon warm-up event. Azarenka last played on tour at Indian Wells, California, on March 7. She missed the French Open. Azarenka, currently ranked No. 8, is a two-time Australian Open champion and a two-time U.S. Open runner-up. Shes a two-time Wimbledon semifinalist. Azarenka says "Ive worked hard to rehabilitate my injury and to get fit for my return." She says Eastbourne will offer the "perfect preparation for Wimbledon," which starts June 23. Azarenka reached the Eastbourne final in 2010, losing to Ekaterina Makarova. Dwyane Wade Jersey . Bjoergen pulled away from Swedens Charlotte Kalla on the final straight to win in 38 minutes, 33.6 seconds and defend her title from the 2010 Vancouver Games. Kalla was 1.8 seconds back. Heidi Weng of Norway took bronze. Jerian Grant Jersey . The second-ranked Jayhawks will play the Miners of Texas-El Paso at Imperial Arena in the Bahamas. The game can be seen live on TSN2 starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. http://www.authenticbullsauthority.com/customized-c-4/ . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont.ORLANDO, Fla. - Jay Monahan was promoted to deputy commissioner of the PGA Tour on Tuesday, the first indication of a possible successor to Tim Finchem. Finchem was the last person to hold that position until he was appointed PGA Tour commissioner in 1994. "This step is being taken to further strengthen our organizational structure, enhance our management co-ordination and ultimately to continue to deliver on three key pieces of our core business — driving benefits to our players, growing the charity support in the communities where we play and doing our part in golf to help grow and protect this great game," Finchem said in a statement. "Jays new role in this key leadership position will help continue our momentum." Finchem, who completes 20 years as commissioner on June 1, signed a four-year extension through 2016. That would make him the longest-serving commissioner since the tour broke away from the PGA of America in 1969. He will be 69. Monahan played college golf at Trinity, and he earned a masters degree in sports management from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. HHe previously worked for EMC in sponsorship and branding, at IMG as head of the Deutsche Bank Championship and as an executive vice-president at Fenway Sports Groups. Zach LaVine Jersey. He joined the tour in 2008 as director of The Players Championship and most recently was promoted to chief marketing officer, placing him in charge of corporate marketing and sponsor relations, one of the most critical positions on tour. His appointment as deputy commissioner takes effect April 1. Finchem agreed to his most recent four-year extension in 2012 after one of the more challenging economic periods of the tour. He made it through a recession by keeping tournaments fully sponsored, and even while Tiger Woods was struggling through a collapse in his personal life and with leg injuries, Finchem negotiated a nine-year television deal with NBC Sports and CBS Sports. But he suggested two years ago he probably wouldnt stay after 2016. "I never rule out possibilities," Finchem said in January 2012. "But the likelihood is this will probably be it for me. Theres other things I want to do." Cheap Jerseys Online Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen