Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forwards coach Steve Borthwick says England are excited about Sundays one-off Test with Wales at Twickenham, live on Sky Sports

in
Über uns
22.02.2018 03:47
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

Forwards coach Steve Borthwick says England are excited about Sundays one-off Test with Wales at Twickenham, live on Sky Sports 3. Shawn Kemp Jersey . The fixture replaces the traditional end-of-season non-cap international against the Barbarians and is being staged to assist the Rugby Football Union in compensating Aviva Premiership clubs for the disruption caused by last autumns World Cup.England will select their strongest available team for the last of three Twickenham matches in eight months against Warren Gatlands men, but are missing players from league finalists Saracens and Exeter, who meet at the same venue 24 hours earlier. The following day the Grand Slam winners head to Australia for a three-Test series against the Wallabies and Wales depart for New Zealand, before a season that effectively started in September 2014 because of the World Cup finally comes to a close.Borthwick insists England should expect to win on Sunday despite the unavailability of stars such as Billy Vunipola, Maro Itoje and Jack Nowell in front of what is expected to be a full house.From our perspective, this is a Test match. It feels like a huge and exciting Test match, the forwards coach said.At this point weve sold 78,000 tickets so its going to be a sell-out or very close to a sell-out. Luther Burrell is over missing the World Cup and is only focused on Englands upcoming games against Wales and Australia The supporters are excited about it and its a brilliant opportunity to be playing this game in May in what should be a good game.Weve prepared the best we can and we want to win as many matches as we can.Leicester prop Dan Cole echoes those sentiments and is treating the contest seriously ahead of the three-Test summer tour of Australia.Cole admits he would rather have been lining up at Twickenham for the Tigers, but insists they are ready for a tough challenge. Dan Cole is ready for a tough test against vWales Ideally Id be playing in the Premiership final, but Im not. Its not a warm-up game, its a Test match, he said.For me its part of the Australia tour, a four-Test block. Its good being in camp because [head coach] Eddie Jones has put a real spring into the English step.Watch England v Wales on Sunday. Coverage begins on Sky Sports 3 HD at 2:30pm. Also See: Burrell wants England tour spot Tuilagi will return stronger When is England v Wales on Sky Warburton out of England clash Doug McDermott Jersey . INJURIES - Reds RF Jay Bruce is facing knee surgery for a torn meniscus and it could cost him a month of playing time. Chris Heisey, who has shown some pop (43 home runs, . Patrick Patterson Jersey .Y. -- First, Patrick Kane gave his family and friends something to cheer about by scoring a highlight-reel goal in a rare trip home to Buffalo on Sunday night. http://www.authenticthunderauthority.com/gary-payton-thunder-jersey-c-11/ . According to USA Today the Finns have tapped forwards Jarkko Immonen and Sakari Salminen to replace injured forwards Mikko Koivu and Valtteri Filppula at the Sochi Games.Jim Popp wont have to go very far to check in on his first round CFL draft pick. With Popp caring for his wife who is recovering from a shark bite suffered in Hilton Head, South Carolina, Universite de Montreals David Foucault has done the general manager the favor of choosing a team just 20 minutes away for his NFL free agent tryout. “Thats the calculated risk we take,” admittted Popp of Foucaults decision to work out with the Carolina Panthers. “Im going to try to sneak in and see if I can watch him a little bit.” CFL agent Darren Gill calls the 6-foot-7 Foucault “electrifying,” with “stud freak athletic ability,” adding, “people gravitate to him and his sense of humour." Gill also confirmed Foucault -- who would have had the no. 1 NFL combine vertical jump for O-linemen-- drew interest from the Miami Dolphins along with several other NFL clubs. “What were comfortable with is he grew up an Alouette fan, he always wanted to be an Alouette and hes from our home town,” Popp said. “Hes one of the best players in the draft and we know if he doesnt stick in the NFL hell be happy to come to us.” The fact the no. 5 selection overall is a lifelong Alouettes fan whose favorite player is Anthony Calvillo is only a bonus. With the retirements of Andrew Woodruffe and Scott Flory, the Als still feel they have time to groom him at guard, with the succession plan to ultimately keep the tackle position Canadian, which currently remain the undisputed domains of Josh Bourke and Jeff Parrett. While defense was the Alouettes strength in 2013, co-ordinator Noel Thorpe has to be pleased three of the teams next four selections were invested on the defensive side, including 10th overall pick Andrew Lue of Queens, a possible Mike Edem clone. “Hes very physical, puts his hands on receivers,” Popp said. “We think he can have an impact immediately on special teams and can move around from corner to halfback and possibly to ‘Will or Sam linebacker.” Looking for talent in the middle and late rounds is a Popp speciality, and oncee again the only architect the Alouettes have known since their rebirth in 1996 is pleased with his third and fourth round picks. Raymond Felton Jersey. “I call him ‘Quadzilla,” Popp said of James Tuck, a fourth rounder from York. “He has massive thighs. He may be able to play defensive end or linebacker for us.” Tuck has already realized a life-goal, becoming the first Lion since CFL veteran Ricky Foley (coincidentally the D-lineman who concussed Anthony Calvillo) to be drafted. “Im ecstatic, I cant even measure,” Tuck gushed over the phone soon after receiving a call from the Alouettes. “Foleys been pretty inspirational, taking me aside at spring workouts, showing me little things,” Tuck said. An admitted Argos fan in the past, Tuck has also trained with James Yurichuk.“I look up to him. Hes got a high motor and I like to think I have one as well.” Popps annual sleeper may be third round selection Jeff Finley from the University of Guelph. “Hes the ‘Klassen of this draft,” insisted the GM. “Michael Klassen took it to the next level for us last year and we really feel Finley is that guy.” Last November, Finley was cheering against the Als in their playoff loss to the Ti-Cats. Hed met several, including Henry Burris and as a St. Catherines, Ontario-native was a longtime Hamilton supporter. Finley promises to be a quick study on Alouette culture thanks to fellow Gryphon alums Ryan Bomben and Jake Piotrowski. Finleys defensive co-ordinator at Guelph was Kevin MacNeill, a former Alouette, who was with the team for all of three days on a free agent tryout. “I dont think I even had a cup of coffee,” MacNeill chuckled. But Finleys work ethic is no joke. “Hes extremely physical, quick and hardworking.” McNeill mentioned. Finley should also be a quick study since hes a science student studying advanced anatomy. “He knows his way around a cadaver,” revealed MacNeill. With that being the case, getting his hands on live quarterbacks should be no problem. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen