Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ccerjerseyschina.com/]Cheap Football Jerseys S

in
Über uns
10.11.2018 15:12
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

RIO DE JANEIRO -- It was a Dutch sweep at Copacabana.Their first Olympic gold in open water swimming was never in doubt.The second one took a few minutes to sort out.Ferry Weertman of the Netherlands beat Greeces Spiros Gianniotis in a photo finish Tuesday off one of the worlds most iconic beaches, a frenetic finish to a 10-kilometer marathon that was in striking contrast to Sharon van Rouwendaals dominating victory the previous day.While the womens race was decided by a whopping 17.4 seconds, a pack of mens swimmers led by Gianniotis powered into the finish chute stroke for stroke as hundreds of cheering, swimsuit-clad fans ran along the beach to watch the ending.The medals were in doubt until the very end -- and even for a bit longer after that, as the officials tried to sort things out.Gianniotis appeared to go under the finish line first, but he had to reach back to grab the timing pad. Weertman got his hand on the pad a split-second ahead of the Greek swimmer -- a finish so close they were both credited with the same time, 1 hour, 52 minutes, 59.8 seconds.Even after I touched the wall, I wasnt sure Id won, Weertman said. It took me a while. I called my friends back home and they said, `You won, you won! and Im like, `Oh really? I couldnt believe it. I still cant believe it.The 36-year-old Gianniotis missed a chance to give Greece its first swimming gold since the inaugural Summer Olympics in 1896. He has competed in all three open water events since the sport was added to the Olympic program in 2008, but this was his first medal.It was also the final event of his career.Every single meter of the training, every single day and hour, its just come down to the perfect moment, Gianniotis said. I think thats a really good way to go.The bronze went to Frances Marc-Antoine Olivier, who out-touched Chinas Lijun Zu in another result that required a photo to sort out. Britains Jack Burnell was right in the mix, as well, but he wound up being disqualified for a tussle with defending Olympic champion Ous Mellouli just a few meters from the line.It was the second day in a row that a potential medal was stripped away because of rough tactics in the chute. On Monday, Frances Aurelie Muller lost the silver when she collided with Italys Rachele Bruni right at the finish. This time, the ruling went Frances way.Its only when I got into the boat that I knew my position, Olivier said. Then I started crying.Burnell ripped the judges, who had earlier issued him a yellow card at a time when he insisted no other swimmers were even around him.Weve trained for four years, put a lot of hard work into this. This is the pinnacle of our sport, the Olympic Games, and its ruined by a couple of judges who want to stick their noses in just because they want something to do, Burnell said. Just let the guys race.American Jordan Wilimovsky was fifth. He briefly had the lead on the final lap, but got stuck in the middle of a pack of swimmers and finished 3.4 seconds behind.Its just the nature of the event, Wilimovsky said. It comes down to touch finishes sometimes. Congrats to the guys that did really well. It was a really tough race.Trying to duplicate Van Rouwendaals strategy, Australias Jarrod Poort broke away from the pack in the early going, building a huge lead of more than a minute at the midway point.He couldnt hold on, getting passed on the last of four laps around the bay and finishing 20th.Mellouli, in what was likely his final Olympic race, settled for 12th.Once again, there were no complaints about the water quality at Copacabana, which was the subject of much scrutiny in the lead-up to the games after an Associated Press report that found potential health risks caused by the dumping of raw sewage into the waters around Rio.It was great, Wilimovsky said. I didnt notice anything wrong or anything bad. It was really nice. The water temperature was really good. It was just fun to be out there.Another American swimmer, Sean Ryan, took antibiotics and probiotics to ward off any potential health risks.I did as much as I could to prevent illness, Ryan said. Well see what happens in the next two weeks. We may be playing roulette with it, but we prepared as well as we could.Ryan said it seemed like any other normal ocean race, which calm conditions off the hotel-lined beach making things easier for the competitors.Your mouth feels all funky afterward, he said with a smile, like a normal salt water race.---Follow Paul Newberry on Twitter at www.twitter.com/pnewberry1963 . His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/paul-newberry . Tony Carr Jersey . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but took over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July. Arnoldas Kulboka Jersey . Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on the indoor hard-court at Belgrade Arena. The victory improved the Czech pairs impressive cup doubles record to 14-1. http://www.cheapjerseysauthenticnba.us/elie-okobo-jersey/ Hamidou Diallo Jersey . Despite the cost, effort and an improved steroid test, its possible that very few -- if any -- positives will be detected, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press in an interview. "We just dont know what the results from Torino will be," Budgett said. Justin Jackson Jersey . -- In a span of seven Washington Redskins offensive plays, Justin Tuck sacked Robert Griffin III four times.Giuseppe Rossi is getting his injury-hit career back on track at La Liga strugglers Levante. And with Euro 2016 around the corner, the former Manchester United prodigy is chasing his first call-up for a major tournament with Italy. Nick Wright reflects on his extraordinary journey... In the late 1950s, a young man named José Besalduch moved to Valencia and took a job in construction on a tower block overlooking Levantes old Vallejo stadium. The building was not yet fitted with elevators, but every other weekend he and his co-workers would climb the steps to the fifth floor and watch the action unfold on the pitch beneath them.Besalduch is 85 now, but those Sunday afternoons suspended above Vallejo were the beginning of an unlikely love affair with Valencias other club. My father was a Valencia fan, he told local newspaper Levante-EMV in 2014. He had already made it clear to me: Do not support Levante. You will suffer all your life and they will never win anything. But Besalduch ignored the advice, and has followed Levante religiously ever since - despite his father being proven right. Reaching the Copa del Rey semi-finals in 1935 remains the closest brush with silverware in their 106-year history, and Les Granotes spent four of the last six decades marooned in Spains second and third divisons. Giuseppe Rossi in action for Levante against his former side Villarreal It was enough to test anyones faith, but Besalduch was always there. Over half a century of dedication has earned him the nickname El Gasolina among fellow fans, and after years in the doldrums, Levante are now battling to make it seven straight seasons in La Liga. Now when I watch a match with 17,000 spectators, sometimes I cry with the emotion, said Besalduch. After all Ive seen before, I cry easily.In January, Besalduchs emotion was caught on television cameras at the unveiling of former Manchester United striker Giuseppe Rossi. The Italy international, now 29, had agreed to swap Champions League-chasing Fiorentina for La Ligas bottom club in a bid to revive his career, and Besalduch was overcome with joy as he embraced their prestigious loan signing in a crowd of Levante fans.I am so happy to see you, he said, his voice cracking with emotion. Well see each other every day. Thank you so much for coming. Thank you so much for coming and for choosing our Levante. Thank you so much, because you had other clubs, we know that, and you chose our Levante. For Rossi, too, the journey has been emotional. The 29-year-old is well-known to Spanish football fans having scored 82 goals in 192 appearances for Villarreal from 2007 to 2012, but between bursts of brilliance his career has been punctuated by devastating injuries, repeated knee operations and endless months of rehabilitation.Rossi hails from New Jersey on the east coast of the United States, but at the age of 12 he crossed the Atlantic to join Parmas renowned youth academy in the homeland of his Italian-immigrant parents. Rossi was a rising star, and it wasnt long before Manchester United took advantage of financial turmoil at the Serie A club to steal the speedy little striker away to Old Trafford. Giuseppe Rossi poses with Sir Alex Ferguson after signing for Manchester United as a 16-year-old A 16-year-old Rossi made his first senior appearance in an FA Cup tie against Crystal Palace in November 2004, and 11 months later, he scored on his Premier League debut after replacing Ruud van Nistelrooy in a 3-1 win over Sunderland. Sir Alex Ferguson described him as the future of this club when he was handed a new contract in 2006, but it wasnt to be. Man Utds debut scorers From Rossi to Van Nistelrooy, what has become of Man Utds Premier League debut scorers? After an unsuccessful loan spell at Newcastle and a more prosperous one at his old club Parma in 2006/07, the 5ft 8ins striker was deemed too lightweight to make it in the Premier League. And with a long line of forwards ahead of him in the Old Trafford pecking order, he was granted a £6.7m move to Manuel Pellegrinis Villarreal, where he replaced his former team-mate Diego Forlan.In Spain, Rossi set about showing Ferguson what he was missing. His explosive speed, excellent close-control and instinctive finishing came to the fore in his new surroundings, and Villarreal secured an historic second-placed La Liga finish in his first season. From 13, to 15, to 17, his goal tallies just kept rising, and in a stunning 2010/11 campaign he netted a club-record 32 times in 56 games. Giuseppe Rossi vies with Reaal Madrids Xabi Alonso during his time at Villarreal Rossi had been a full Italy international since his debut in 2008 but he was surprisingly omitted from their 2010 World Cup squad, and in October 2011 his right knee agonisingly buckled in a challenge with Real Madrids Xabi Alonso at the Bernabeu.ddddddddddddSix months on the sidelines followed, but far worse was still to come.Rossi was just days away from returning to action the following April when his knee gave away again in training. As soon as I saw him, I knew it was the same thing, said Villarreal physio Manuel Telló at the time. Hes completely depressed. Rossi had hoped to play his way into Euro 2012 contention and Italy coach Cesare Prandelli was even planning a personal visit, but with that his hopes were dashed.It was a career-threatening setback, and it wasnt just Rossi who suffered. Without their talisman, Villarreal were relegated from La Liga for the first time since 1998/99. The striker had played his last game for the Yellow Submarine, and in January 2013, despite Rossi undergoing three knee ligament operations in the previous 18 months, Fiorentina paid 10 million euros to take him back to Italy. Giuseppe Rossi celebrates a goal for his former side Fiorentina Rossi was hoping to reward the Violas faith by returning for the final months of the 2012/13 Serie A season, but it wasnt until the last day of the campaign that he was able to make his long-awaited debut - 571 days on from that fateful day at the Bernabeu. Rossi had shown remarkable perseverance through the dark months on the sidelines, and in the first half of the 2013/14 campaign, he reminded everyone exactly what he was capable of. By Christmas, he was top of the Serie A scoring charts with 16 goals in 17 appearances - including a stunning 14-minute hat-trick in a 4-2 win over champions Juventus. Ronaldo hasnt been good enough Spanish football expert Guillem Balague on Cristiano Ronaldo, Atletico Madrid and more. His manager Vicenzo Montella described him as a genius of football and there was a return to the international fold too - but in January 2014, disaster struck again. Fiorentina were 1-0 up against Livorno when a cynical foul from defender Leandro Rinaudo damaged the same knee ligaments for a third time. As the realisation dawned on him, Rossi pulled his shirt over his face and left the field in tears.There would be no World Cup 2014 call-up, and complications eventually kept him out for the entirety of last season. When he finally returned as a late substitute in a 3-1 defeat to Torino last August, he had gone another 456 days without kicking a ball. This time, however, there was no explosive comeback. Giuseppe Rossi has scored seven goals in 30 appearances for Italy Rossi struggled to recapture his best form, and when the January transfer window came around, he had scored just twice in 16 games. After so many months on the sidelines and with Euro 2016 just around the corner, Rossi - still dreaming of a first major tournament appearance for his country - needed a change.He couldnt say no to Levantes offer of regular playing time in a league he knows well, and his arrival was a coup for one of Spains most unfashionable clubs. You can see from the first minute he got here that hes revolutionised not only the club, but his team-mates, said Levante manager Rubi. Theyre delighted to have a team-mate of his ilk, and that ultimately benefits us all. You can see from the first minute he got here that hes revolutionised not only the club but his team-mates. Levante manager Rubi on Giuseppe Rossi Rossis return to Villarreal on Sunday ended in a 3-0 defeat that kept Levante four points away from safety, but there have been encouraging signs too. Rossi scored on his first start for the club against Sevilla at the end of January, and there was another goal and an assist in a 3-0 win over Getafe.On Wednesday night, things will come full circle when Rossis new side host Real Madrid, the opponent against whom his injury hell started back in 2011. Around Levantes new stadium, there are no fifth-floor viewpoints for opportunist supporters, but Besalduch will be there. Hoping, waiting. Just like Rossi.Watch Levante v Real Madrid live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 7.45pm on Wednesday. Or watch for £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. Also See: Van Gaals youngsters Juves new jewel Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen