Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ore.com/]Cheap Jerseys Store[/url]

in
Über uns
12.11.2018 10:53
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

David Moyes and Malky Mackay have both put their names forward in connection with managing Celtic, should either be approached in the future. The former Celtic defenders are both unemployed and are taking their time over returning to management roles.Celtic are currently chasing a league and Scottish Cup double under current boss Ronny Deila, who picked up two of the three available domestic trophies last season. But a poor Europa League campaign on the back of Celtics failure to qualify for the Champions League has put Deila under extra pressure this season.Deilas future is a constant topic of discussion in the media, and two Scottish broadcasters again raised the subject on Tuesday. David Moyes in action for Celtic in 1980 Moyes was asked by a regional broadcaster if he would consider a return to the Hoops, and the former Preston, Everton, Manchester United and Real Sociedad boss hinted that only financial restrictions would be a stumbling block.Everybody knows my time at Celtic was great. I was a young player and played with great players at Celtic. Celtics been a great love of mine, Moyes said.Who knows, who knows, I would never say never but obviously Ive got ambitions to win things.Id want to be at a club that would give me every chance to win and be involved in the Champions League and be at the top level.Im saying this with total respect but I dont think the Celtic squad is good enough to reach the levels that they want. Thats a no-brainer if you ask me. Former Celtic defender Malky Mackay playing for the team in 1998 Meanwhile, Mackay informed Scotlands national radio broadcaster that managing Celtic would be his dream job, should the former Cardiff boss ever be given the opportunity.Of course it is, Mackay said. Its a fabulous club. But Im loathe to talk about specific clubs, particularly when managers are in place, because it happened to me.Its not nice when you hear vultures touting for your job. That has a lack of class. Also See: Celtic video Celtic fixtures Celtic stats Bet £5 get £20 free Discount Adidas NHL Jerseys . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. Authentic Adidas NHL Jerseys . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. http://www.nhljerseys.us/ . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season. Clearance Adidas NHL Jerseys .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. Adidas NHL Jerseys Outlet .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. ST. LOUIS -- Stephen Piscotty savored the moment of his second career grand slam. Then he got some chow.The St. Louis Cardinals budding star remembered an empty stomach caused by all that time at the ballpark after a rain-soaked, twice-delayed 9-8 victory over the Milwaukee Brewers that completed a three-game sweep on Sunday. He hadnt eaten since breakfast and the game lasted just over six hours counting stoppages.I hadnt eaten before the homer, so maybe theres something to staying hungry, Piscotty joked.Brandon Moss had a go-ahead double in a two-run fifth, and rookie Aledmys Diaz hit his 11th homer. The Cardinals lead the season series 7-2.But it was a long slog to get there.I think guys feel like they played two, manager Mike Matheny said. Coming out with a win, it doesnt matter.Besides falling short, the Brewers had no complaints.They did the best they could to make the field playable, manager Craig Counsell said. There was nothing you could really do. Just miserable weather.The start was delayed by rain 1 hour, 20 minutes, there was a 14-minute stoppage in the middle of the sixth and a third delay of 55 minutes in the top of the Brewers two-run seventh. Perhaps a few thousand of a crowd of 41,148 stuck it out for a game that officially lasted 3:48.Pitchers on both sides had trouble gripping the ball.It seemed like it was always coming down hard when our guys were trying to make pitches, Matheny said. It ended up really saturating the field. I mean right there at the end you still saw puddles all over the place, but the guys stayed the course.Piscotty is 5 for 9 with 13 RBI with the bases loaded this season, including his first career slam on May 27 at Washington, and for his career hes 8 for 15 with 18 RBI. He connected on a full count against Blaine Boyer with two outs in the sixth for an 8-2 lead, and got the full effect.Around first base you really hear the crowd start to roar and thhe fireworks go off, Piscotty said.dddddddddddd Its a fun trip around the bases.Michael Wacha (5-7) allowed two runs and nine hits and escaped his fifth and final inning when Aaron Hill grounded into a double play on a 3-1 count with the bases loaded. Kirk Nieuwenhuis hit a two-run double in a four-run ninth and the go-ahead run was at first when Seung Hwan Oh struck out pinch-hitter Martin Maldonado for his second save.Chase Anderson (4-9) has lost three straight starts, allowing 15 earned runs in 10 2/3 innings and was pulled after his fifth walk, with one out in the fifth. Jacob Barnes gave up Moss RBI double for the lead and Jhonny Peraltas sacrifice fly.He was not his normal self, Counsell said of Anderson.Ramon Flores two-run double put the Brewers ahead in the fourth and Ryan Braun had four singles. Milwaukee is 13-26 on the road with one series win and four splits in 13 attempts, and finished the first half 35-46.BREWERS MOVEAfter the game the Brewers optioned OF Keon Broxton to Triple-A Colorado Springs and purchased the contract of IF Will Middlebrooks from Colorado Springs. LHP Chris Capuano was transferred to the 60-day disabled list from the 15-day DL.SURPRISE STICKAnderson, who entered a career .077 hitter, singled in the second.ROSENTHALS WOESTrevor Rosenthal, who lost his closer job about a week ago, faced four hitters in the seventh, retired none of them and was charged with two runs.UP NEXTCardinals: Carlos Martinez (7-5) is to start against Pittsburgh. He is 3-0 with a 1.06 ERA in his last six starts, allowing no runs in three of them. He is 3-4 with a 4.02 ERA against the Pirates.Brewers: Milwaukee is 9-2 in starts by Junior Guerra (5-1) entering an 11:05 a.m. game at Washington. The right-hander will be facing the Nationals for the first time. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen