Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ys.com/]Wholesale Soccer Jerseys[/ur

in
Über uns
12.11.2018 10:54
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

ESPN looks at the main talking points from a Mexican Grand Prix which exploded into life -- and controversy -- in the closing laps.?Shock: Hearing Sebastian Vettel having an absolute meltdown on the radio in the closing stages as he sat behind Max Verstappen, who he felt should have given up the position after running wide in their fight for third. Vettel eventually was promoted to third after Verstatppen incurred a five-second penalty.But most shocking was Vettels expletive-laden radio messages, especially those aimed at race director Charlie Whiting as he crossed the line. Expect the Vettel-Verstappen feud from earlier in the season to reignite in the coming days.Shocker: The stewards not looking into multiple incidents during the race. Lewis Hamilton ran wide at Turn 1 at the start, as did Nico Rosberg while holding off Nico Rosberg, something which Max Verstappen was penalised for late on. Daniel Ricciardo questioned the lack of punishment for Hamilton immediately after the race and its a valid question and another great example of inconsistency from the men dishing out the penalties. Its easy to understand why Vettel was so upset at the end.?Overtake of the race: Kimi Raikkonen rolled back the years for his pass around the outside of Nico Hulkenberg at Turn 4, which sent the Force India driver into a spin. Honourable mention for Kevin Magnussen on Jenson Button at Turn 1 and 2 early in the race.?Defend of the race: Jolyon Palmer is a man racing for his F1 future at the moment and turned in a great bit of defensive driving on Fernando Alonso late in the race. He eventually lost the battle for 13th but it showed the Englishman is going to go down fighting.Fastest lap: Daniel Ricciardos late switch to soft tyres saw him close right up on the battle for third position. A ballsy lunge down the inside of Vettel on the penultimate lap nearly ended in tears, but he ended fourth anyway following Verstappens late penalty.Driver of the Day: Hamilton turned in a comfortable win and the race was his as soon as he got into Turn 1 (grass and all) ahead. This one has to be split between a few drivers. Vettel should have earned this one for turning in a great drive from a poor grid position for third, though his radio demeanour left a lot to be desired. He later lost the position in the stewards room.?That means this award is shared: Nico Hulkenberg for a great drive to seventh, which he kept despite that late spin, having done a miraculous job to qualify fifth on Sunday. Also getting the nod is Marcus Ericsson, who lost a front wing in the carnage at the start, deserved a point for after a mammoth 69-lap stint on mediums saw him finish 11th.?EDIT: This story has been amended to reflect Vettels post-race time penalty, which dropped him from third to fifth.? Cheap Air Max 90 Free Shipping . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed. Cheap Air Max 90 China . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. http://www.cheapairmax90.us/ . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Cheap Air Max 90 Shoes . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Cheap Air Max 90 For Sale . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Midway through the second session, Matt Renshaw danced down the pitch and shovelled Yasir Shah over midwicket for three. Already Renshaw had raised the bat to his home crowd upon reaching his maiden Test half-century. Now he was moving into the 70s. A hometown Test hundred was beginning to seem within his reach. And a cross-town dash was starting to look necessary for his parents, Ian and Alison.The Renshaws had been in Adelaide for their sons Test debut last month, and might have been expected to be in the crowd for his first Test at his home ground. But instead they were several kilometres away, watching Renshaws sister Hannah graduate from her Masters of Architecture degree at the University of Queensland.Matthews had his debut in Adelaide, so well be there, very, very proud of what she [Hannah] has done, Alison Renshaw told Nine News earlier this week. Ian Renshaw added that Matt was perhaps relieved not to have to sit through his sisters three-hour ceremony: But as we said, weve waited three hours for you to bat and then youve been out first ball.At stumps, having fallen for 71 when he edged behind off Wahab Riaz, Renshaw explained that he understood his parentts prioritising.ddddddddddddThey came to Adelaide and Hannahs graduation is a really big thing for her, so I think its good that they went and saw her, Renshaw said at stumps. Unfortunately, I couldnt still be in when they finished there and they couldnt head over.What would it have taken for them to rush across Brisbane and find their way into the Gabba?They told me I needed to be 80 not out at the dinner break, but I couldnt do that. I let them down, he joked.There was, however, one Renshaw in the crowd. Some time ago, Renshaw had purchased a ticket for the Gabba Test, not expecting to be part of Australias side. He was meant to be sitting with a group of friends from the Toombul Cricket Club, where Renshaw plays in Brisbane, and some of those mates chose to honour his call-up by filling his seat with a mannequin adorned with a print-out of Renshaws face.It was a bit strange seeing my face on a mannequin when I was out there batting, Renshaw said. It probably took my mind off the game for a little bit, but it was good fun from the boys. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen