Image and video hosting by TinyPic

forearm tightness) came back from a medi

in
Über uns
16.11.2018 00:07
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Felipe Massa says he is considering switching to either DTM, World Endurance Championship (WEC) or Formula E for 2017, following his retirement from Formula One.The Brazilian announced at the Italian Grand Prix that he would not be continuing to race in F1 in 2017, bringing to an end a 14-year career in the sport. Massa made it clear that he wants to compete in another series for next season but believes competing in America or Brazil is an unlikely scenario.No, I dont think it will be [Brazilian] Stock Cars, not IndyCar, Massa said. I think maybe it will be DTM, WEC or Formula E -- maybe one of these three I think. Everythings open, totally open.I have some people [interested] but I just need a little bit of time to think about it and decide in the best way. As I said, I will race, I just need to understand what will be the right choice that I will keep enjoying and having fun.The Williams driver insists he has no regrets over his decision to leave F1 at the end of this year and feels a sense of relief having made the announcement.It was a relief straight away after I said, not just after Monza. To be honest, after Monza now its the same. I am still happy with my decision and trying to enjoy and have fun in all of these last seven races.For sure the fun is also more fun if you have a good result, so that is what I am trying to do. So I hope we can have a good and enjoyable last seven races. Cheap Wholesale Adidas Nmd Shoes . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. Adidas Nmd Wholesale China . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string. http://www.nmdcheap.com/ . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. Cheap Addias Nmd .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. Cheap Adidas Nmd Wholesale . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. HOUSTON -- Carlos Correa came through again with a clutch hit for the Houston Astros.Correas RBI double in the 14th inning gave the Houston Astros a 2-1 victory over the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday night.Houston got its ninth walk-off win this season -- with Correa driving in the winning run for the fifth time -- and 14th overall with its last at-bat.His demeanor, his approach, his swing decisions at the right pitches, Astros manager A.J. Hinch said of Correa. I love the way he goes to the opposite field thats where a lot of these walk-off hits have come. Hes not trying to yank into the Crawford Boxes. ... Hes taking whatever they give him and doing it well.Jose Altuve, who homered earlier in the game, opened the 14th inning with a single to shallow left field off former teammate Scott Feldman (5-4), and Correa followed with his hit off the fence in right-center field.Feldman was traded from the Astros to the Blue Jays earlier in the day.Ive been playing behind Feldman a lot and obviously in order to make plays for your pitchers youve got to know what they throw and how they throw it and what you as a hitter should do with it, Correa said. I figured he was going to throw something to get ahead in the count so I wasnt trying to do too much. I was trying to drive it the other way and give us a chance to win the game.Michael Feliz (7-1) pitched a perfect 14th inning, following Chris Devenski 4 1/3 perfect innings after entering the game in the ninth.I tried to stay focused on my game plan and making my game plan work for me and attacking those hitters, Devenski said.Russell Martin tied the score with a leadoff homer in the ninth against Astros closer Will Harris, who has blown three of his last five save chances.We couldnt get any offense going other than that one home run by Russ, Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said. That was it.Altuve gave the Astros a 1-0 lead with a two-out shot off Marcus Stroman into the first few rows of the Crawford Boxes for his 19thh home run of the season.ddddddddddddstros starter Doug Fister gave up four hits with one walk and eight strikeouts in six scoreless innings. Fister has now allowed three runs or fewer in 17 of his 21 starts this season.He was coming off one of his worst starts of the season, giving up six runs and nine hits in 4 2/3 innings on July 26 against the New York Yankees.Stroman surrendered one run and three hits, while striking out a career high 13 and walking one.I felt really relaxed, Stroman said. I felt strong. I felt me and Russell got into a pretty good groove early and carried that throughout the game.TRADE DEADLINEBlue Jays: Toronto acquired RHP Feldman from the Astros, LHP Francisco Liriano, C Reese McGuire and OF Harold Ramirez from the Pirates and RHP Mike Bolsinger from the Dodgers.Astros: Houston made two acquisitions, getting RHP Lupe Chavez from the Blue Jays for Feldman and INF/OF Yordan Alvarez from the Dodgers for RHP Josh Fields.TRAINERS ROOMBlue Jays: OF Ezequiel Carrera (left Achilles strain) was placed on the 15-day disabled list ... INF Ryan Goins (right forearm tightness) came back from a medical rehab assignment at Triple-A Buffalo and was removed from 15-day DL ... Josh Donaldson was held out of the lineup on Monday with left hamstring soreness but pinch hit in the 12th inning and stayed in to play third ... SS Troy Tulowitzki (thumb) was held out of the lineupAstros: INF Marwin Gonzalez (right hand soreness) and CF Carlos Gomez (right hamstring strain) are day-to-day and were held out of the starting lineup.UP NEXTBlue Jays: RHP R.A. Dickey (7-12, 4.66 ERA) gets the ball for the Blue Jays on Tuesday looking for his first win since July 10.Astros: RHP Lance McCullers (6-4, 3.18 ERA) starts for the Astros on Tuesday coming off his second-straight double-digit strikeout performance and third in last five starts. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen