Image and video hosting by TinyPic

In-form Ariya Jutanugarn has put herself in a strong position as she pursues a third successive LPGA victory. [url=http://www.ho

in
Über uns
20.04.2018 03:46
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

In-form Ariya Jutanugarn has put herself in a strong position as she pursues a third successive LPGA victory. Jamie McGinn Jersey . The 20-year-old fired an opening seven-under 65 at the inaugural Volvik Championship in Michigan on Thursday.In a bogey-free round, Ariya bagged seven birdies to put her one stroke behind LPGA veteran Christina Kim at Travis Pointe Country Club. Ariya, coming off back-to-back wins at the Yokohama Tire Classic and Kingsmill Championship, spoke highly of her mentor Kim, whose first of three LPGA titles came in 2003.Shes a very nice person. Shes great, Ariya said. Last year, I played badly and she was the only person to come and talk to me like, Keep going. Shes such a nice person.The two friends enjoyed a nice cushion over the chasing pack, with Australian Minjee Lee, Ryu So-yeon of South Korea and American Alex Marina equal third on 68. Christina Kim is leading the Volvik Championship in Michigan Ariya has a chance to become the first player to win three consecutive LPGA tournaments since Inbee Park pulled off the trifecta in 2013.Park, meanwhile, was forced to withdraw for the second week in a row due to a nagging thumb injury after gamely struggling to an 84 that included a quintuple-bogey nine on the par-four 10th hole.Well, it was torture out there today, but I really wanted to finish it off today and I just didnt want to give it up in the middle of the round like last week, Park said.Im just really restricted on my swing. To make a couple of movements, its painful.Park is planning to skip next weeks ShopRite LPGA Classic and try to tee it up again and defend her title at the KPMG Womens PGA Championship major in a fortnight. Also See: PGA Tour Schedule World Rankings Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Free HD Golf Game Owen Tippett Jersey . And fellow Leaf, Jake Gardiner, hiking in Whistler. Aleksi Heponiemi Jersey . This has become the Raptors mantra as they embark on a new era with a new regime and, in the not-so-distant future, a new image. http://www.hockeypanthersofficialonline.com/alex-petrovic-hockey-jersey/ . Raonic, the No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., had 18 aces in the match. He needed one hour 39 minutes to complete the victory.MONTREAL -- Tomas Plekanec had no problem Saturday night shutting down Sidney Crosby. Plekanec was matched up with Crosby, and kept the Penguins star without a point as the Montreal Canadiens edged Pittsburgh 3-2 at the Bell Centre. "You want to make sure hes not on the score sheet, and thats what weve done," said Plekanec. "When hes not on his game, when the game doesnt go his way, hes frustrated. "Thats what you want to accomplish. We wanted to get under his skin and make sure he wasnt on his game. When Crosbys slashing guys, jumping guys, you know hes off his game." Crosby had four shots on the night, a minus-1 rating, and finished with a 22 per cent success rate from the face off circle. Plekanec said Crosby trash-talked all game long. "He was talking all the time," said Plekanec. "I didnt say anything. I was just listening. Im a good listener." Unlike Crosby, the Czech forward scored on the night, his seventh of the year, and finished 16 for 21 from the face-off circle. "Every aspect of his game was excellent," said head coach Michel Therrien of Plekanecs performance. "Hes a smart player. Hes playing the right way. Hes always in a good position on the ice. Hes doing a lot of good things. Im confident putting guys like that on the ice. "Its always a challenge to face the leagues best player, but he was up for the challenge." Pacioretty scored twice for the Canadiens (13-9-2) to extend their win streak to three games, and Carey Price made 29 saves, including a big one on Crosby early in the first period. "When you make a couple of stops early, it definitely helps you get comfortable," said Price, who now has a 2.05 goals-against-average and a .935 save percentage. "Were just trying to get a win. In order to do that, we have to play well against (Crosby). But they have a lot of other guys who can put the puck in the net." Pittsburghs (15-9-0) James Neal, beat Price twice in the third period. With the score 3-0 early in the final period, Neal reduced the deficit when he rifled a shot over Prices glove annd into the roof of the net on the power play. Aleksander Barkov Jersey. He added another late in the game, sidestepping Price and sliding his fourth of the year in the back of the net on the backhand at 17:07. Despite the two third-period goals, Penguins head coach Dan Bylsma thought Price was the difference in the end. "In the third period, in the last four minutes, we had some flurries around the net, some pucks in there, and he was strong," said Bylsma. "We werent able to crack him there. In the first period, he gave us three or four real good saves that were the difference." After a scoreless first period, Pacioretty scored his sixth of the year at 1:53 of the second to put the Habs ahead 1-0. Pacioretty intercepted a weak clearance by Pens defenceman Olli Maatta in the neutral zone, skated across the blue-line, and snapped a quick, low shot off the post and in. "They go in sometimes, and sometimes they dont," said Pacioretty. "And when youre feeling good, they do. I have that shot in my bag, and when Im doubting myself, it probably doesnt go in. But Im feeling good right now." Plekanec added to the Canadiens lead when his wrist shot beat Marc-Andre Fleury between the legs, and Pacioretty scored his second of the game, the eventual game-winner, a minute later after stealing a bouncing puck from Evgeni Malkin on the Pens blue-line. Fleury made 26 saves for the Penguins. Montreal has now outscored its opponents 12-6 during its three-game win streak. The Habs are coming off a 3-2 victory against the Capitals on Friday in which they scored three times in less than five minutes in the first period to secure the victory. The Canadiens travel to Buffalo to face the Sabres on Wednesday. Notes: This was the first of three matchups between the Habs and Penguins this season. The teams meet again In Pittsburgh on Jan. 22. ... Sidney Crosby leads the league with 30 points. a P.K. Subban leads the Canadiens in points with three goals and 17 assists. a Habs defencemen have now gone seven games without scoring. a Pittsburgh sits first in the Metropolitan Division. Cheap Jerseys Online Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen