Image and video hosting by TinyPic

teelersjerseys.us/]Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheaptexansjerseys.us/]Cheap Nike Texans Jers

in
Über uns
17.11.2018 03:44
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Elena Delle Donne has always been protective of her sister Lizzie.Yet when Gatorade approached her to do a commercial with Lizzie, who is blind, deaf, and has cerebral palsy, Delle Donne didnt hesitate to say yes.It was really exciting to see it all come together, Delle Donne said in a phone interview with The Associated Press on Friday night. With Lizzie Im very protective and general turn down interviews with her. But this was such a special concept so worth sharing with the world. Shes so inspiring and if I can share her gift with as many people as possible and she can inspire some people its so worth it.The 2-plus minute short For the Wind that debuted Friday on the internet shows how the siblings communicate through hand over hand sign language. The reigning WNBA MVP says how wind itself plays a part in her life.Its been a rough week for Delle Donne. She had surgery on her injured right thumb and is recovering in Chicago. Then also there was a leak of her health records after a hack into the WADA database that the agency says Russia is to blame for.In the end they can say all they want. Ive never cut corners, I play this game to the best of my abilities and respect the game, Delle Donne said. Thanks for showing the world what the doctors have diagnosed me with and the medicines theyve put me on. Its sad we live in a world where you can attack people through the cyber world.Filming the short with her sister was extremely important to Delle Donne.Its put so much in perspective, Delle Donne said. This one was special because it was supposed to come out before playoffs and be a little bit of a pump up. But now its pumping me up in other ways. I can talk about her all I want, but until you see the way she interacts with not just me, but my family as well, its a really powerful thing to share that with everyone.The digital short is the first solo one by Gatorade with a WNBA player. The sports drink company has long been supportive of female athletes having commercials with Mia Hamm, Serena Williams and Abby Wambach.Gatorade is committed to the development and advancement of women in the game and were proud to their stories on and off the field of play, said Kenny Mitchell, who is the head of consumer engagement for Gatorade.Delle Donne said she flew home one day during the season to film the commercial with Lizzie.---See the Digital short online at: https://twitter.com/Gatorade/status/7768...620288---Follow Doug on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/dougfeinberg Wholesale Jersys From China . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. Cheap NFL Nike Jerseys Online . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. http://www.wholesalechinajerseyscheap.com/ . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Wholesale NFL Jerseys China . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. Cheap China Jerseys . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. PHILADELPHIA -- Philadelphia Phillies manager Pete Mackanin still isnt sure why reliable reliever Hector Neris didnt throw his best pitch in a big spot.With the Phillies leading by two runs in the eighth and closing in on a three game-sweep of the Miami Marlins, Neris allowed a two-run homer to Christian Yelich and a go-ahead infield single to J.T. Realmuto as the Marlins rallied for a 5-4 victory Sunday.Neris has been our best guy in the eighth inning, Mackanin said. Hes been fantastic all year. I just wish he would have gone to the splitter.Derek Dietrich reached base three times and added an RBI for the Marlins, who avoided falling further back in the NL wild-card race.Reliever Mike Dunn improved to 4-1 and A.J. Ramos pitched a scoreless ninth for his 37th save.After Yelich hit a two-run homer off the left-field foul pole, Miamis rally continued when Marcell Ozuna reached second as Cesar Hernandez and Tommy Joseph collided trying to catch a routine pop up. After moving to third on a groundout, Ozuna came home when Realmuto, who entered the game the previous inning, hit a sharp grounder down the line that third baseman Maikel Franco fielded cleanly but threw wide.This is how we play, Yelich said. We play hard all the time. If you play hard, you can live with the results.Freddy Galvis and Odubel Herrera both homered for the Phillies. Tommy Joseph, who hit his 20th home run of the season the previous night, added a pair of hits, including an RBI single in the first. Galvis followed with another RBI single two batters later against struggling Miami starter Andrew Cashner.Herrera added his 14th home run of the year to lead off the third, extending Philadelphias lead to 3-0. Hes now 12 for 23 in his last six games.Galvis hit another solo blast in the sixth, his 20th homer. He finished with three hits and also made a spectacular defensive play in the third.We let it slip away, Mackanin said. We should have won that game.Marlins second baseman Dee Gordon extended his hitting streak to 10 games with an RBI single in the fifth, breaking up Alec Ashers shutouut bid.dddddddddddd Dietrich followed with an RBI single to chase Asher before reliever Joely Rodriguez induced an inning-ending double play to preserve the Phillies 3-2 lead.Making his third start of the season after serving an 80-game suspension for PEDs, Asher allowed six hits and two earned runs while striking out four and walking zero.I think it went well, Asher said. I executed a lot of pitches. The hits they got, I felt were soft singles. They find holes and theres nothing you can do about it.TIME TO LEAVEMarlins third baseman Martin Prado was ejected after striking out to end the third, throwing his helmet against the ground in disgust and arguing with home plate umpire Dale Scott. Ichiro Suzuki replaced him.MENTAL MISTAKEMackanin was disappointed to see Hernandez collide with Joseph on the eighth-inning error that led to Miamis go-ahead run.If Cesar is going to make an attempt to catch it, hes got to call it, the Phillies manager said. He never said a word. That was a mental mistake on his part.SIGN HIM UPSome of the biggest cheers of the game came in the bottom of the second when a Phillies fan sitting along the right-field line caught a sharp line drive off the bat of Aaron Altherr -- with one hand.TRAINERS ROOMMarlins: Giancarlo Stanton was held out of the starting lineup for a second straight day after making his first start in the field on Friday following a three-week stint on the disabled list (left groin strain). He pinch hit in the seventh inning and struck out.Phillies: Veteran slugger Ryan Howard missed his second straight game with knee soreness. Mackanin said he could return Tuesday.UP NEXTMarlins: They open a 10-game homestand Monday vs. the Nationals, with Miami LHP Wei-Yin Chen (5-4, 4.99) facing Washington RHP A.J. Cole (1-2, 4.71).Phillies: They begin a two-game home series vs. the White Sox on Tuesday with Philadelphia RHP Jake Thompson (2-5, 5.64) opposing Chicago RHP James Shields (5-17, 5.84). Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen