Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Some of the Sonnen quotes that Silva has taken offense to are:"I dont like this guy," and "I want to beat him up," but it goes m

in
Über uns
20.04.2018 03:47
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

Some of the Sonnen quotes that Silva has taken offense to are:"I dont like this guy," and "I want to beat him up," but it goes much further than that. Anthony Munoz Jersey . Sonnen says that while he grew up talking about technology, medicine, and American ingenuity, (Anderson) Silva was outside in Brazil playing in the mud.""Brazil isnt a bowing country. You bow in Brazil theyll hit you over the head and take your wallet out of your pocket.""He (Wanderlei) has got the worst record in the history of the UFC and I cant imagine how I could be demoted down to need to compete with him. And I dont even say that to be a jerk. Those are the numbers.""(Anderson Silvas) got a black belt under the Nogueiras. I think a black belt under the Nogueiras is saying, like, I got a free toy in my Happy Meal. I dont really understand what the big deal is. One of ems a punching bag, and the other one I just ignore; hes really irrelevant."On the first episode of the show, Silva threatened to quit if Sonnen didnt apologize for those comments and Sonnen, of course, refused.In the sixth episode, Silva confronted Sonnen again, which led to an unscripted fight and resulted in Andre Dida, one of Silvas coaches, striking Sonnen in the back of the head several times and ultimately led to Dida getting expelled from the show.Courtesy: FanSidedDespite Sonnens comments about Brazil, the UFC Brazil Facebook page has been flooded with near-unanimous support for Sonnen. Here is a selection of some comments translated to English:Rafhael Passos: Im Brazilian guy, but Im rooting for Sonnen even he said that shit from Brazil, what he said is true, Brazil is a country with no schools, education, corrupt government. I hate the guy because he speaks the truth of my parents? Im rooting for Sonnen because that Wanderlei is a coward! #GoSonnenDouglas Doriguetto Fricks: Wanderlei is an idiot… Representing Brazil with attitude of a clown!! Murilo Alonso: I am Brazilian, and I lost respect for Wanderlei as an athlete and professional. I never thought Id say this one day, but I hope Sonnen wins!Rafael Bortolotti: Wanderlei is being an idiot. Sonnen, since the beginning of the program, showed professionalism and commitment to turn those people into real fighters in the UFC. While Wanderlei is trying to turn this into a circus.Leandro Breves Pinto: Nobodys watching Chael Sonnen be disrespectful, rude or provoking the Wanderlei Silva during the program, you see just the opposite and only this ... Unfortunately it is being a disgrace to Brazilians!Sonnen and Silva will fight at UFC 175 on July 5th in Las Vegas. C.J. Uzomah Jersey . Listen to the Raptors vs. Jazz live tonight on TSN Radio 1050 at 9pm et/6pm pt. The Raptors are 1-1 so far on the five-game junket after defeating Denver and losing to Portland. Brandon LaFell Jersey . Watch the game live on TSN and TSN GO at 9pm et/6pm pt. Serge Ibaka returned to the Thunder lineup from a calf injury that was supposed to sideline him for the remainder of the postseason and the results were sparkling. http://www.nflbengalsgearofficial.com/andy-dalton-jersey/ . -- Wes Welker is unlikely to suit up for Denvers game Thursday against San Diego after leaving Sundays win over Tennessee with his second concussion in four games.NEW YORK, N.Y. - Senators goaltender Robin Lehner was named NHL first star of the week Monday after guiding Ottawa to three straight victories last week. Lehner had a 3-0-0 record over the stretch with a 1.33 goals-against average and .958 save percentage. The 22-year-old Swede stopped 91 of 95 shots. Anaheim Ducks goalie Frederik Andersen was named second star and Chhicago Blackhawks left-winger Patrick Sharp took the third star. Brandon Thompson Jersey. Andersen had virtually identical numbers to Lehner — posting a 3-0-0 mark with a 1.33 GAA. He stopped 92 of 96 shots for a .958 save percentage. Sharp led the NHL with six assists and seven points in three games to help the Blackhawks extend their point streak to seven games. Cheap Jerseys Online Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen