Image and video hosting by TinyPic

f a talented all-female leading cast brought new life to a classic, in a manner that most of us never imagined.But the first tim

in Unsere Regeln 19.11.2018 10:23
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

Dear Leslie,The old adage is that you never get a second chance to make a first impression, so with that in mind, allow me to discuss the very first time I saw you.See, youve got a lot new fans, Leslie -- and deservedly so. They know about Saturday Night Live Leslie. They know about Twitter Leslie, who narrates sports events in such an entertaining and dramatic way that its as if the fate of humanity rests on every outcome. And they know about Ghostbusters Leslie, who as a member of a talented all-female leading cast brought new life to a classic, in a manner that most of us never imagined.But the first time I saw you was years ago on HBOs Def Comedy Jam. Im too old and senile to remember the exact year, but you made a joke about cheating boyfriends -- the one about Charles and the beef stew -- that was so funny to me and my best friend from college that we still quote it constantly to this day.I knew then that you had it. It just took the rest of the world a little time to figure it out. And you know better than anyone that many of us arent exactly the brightest bulbs in the lamp.My mother often tells me that everything has a season. And if you grew up in a Baptist church like I did, you often heard the church elders say that what God has in store for you, no one else can take away. You are a walking testimony in that regard.The reason you are so widely and universally appreciated is because people are drawn to authenticity and fearlessness. There are far too many women -- especially women of color -- who spend the bulk of their lives apologizing for who they are, or going through the tiresome exercise of trying to make others comfortable. And too many women have to apologize for their success in ways men do not.Youve also taught us to be resilient and reminded us that there is victory in outlasting petty, angry people who, in these times, have their negativity legitimized and trumpeted far too often.Anyway, some might see your ascension as long overdue. Theres certainly some truth to that. But I believe you arrived right on time, if only to give me bragging rights about knowing you were destined for this.Sincerely,Jemele HillMore on Leslie Jones? Leslie Jones brings her amazing commentary USWNTs last match of 2016?Story ?? Jones amazing twitter feed may have earned her a trip to Rio?Story ?? What it takes to be a Ghostbusters stuntwoman?Story ?The IMPACT25 is espnWs annual list of the 25 athletes and influencers who have made the greatest difference for women in sports. Explore the 2016 list and more content at espnW.com/IMPACT25. Discont Nike Air Max Shoes Cheap . PETERSBURG, Fla. Discount Air Max Shoes Wholesale China . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. http://www.cheapairmaxdiscount.com/ . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate. Discount Air Max Shoes Wholesale . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Cheap Air Max Shoes Online . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. The New England Revolution made the kind of history they would like to forget in a 4-0 loss to the Chicago Fire on Aug. 13.Not only was it a third straight loss for New England (6-10-8, 26 points), but it was the worst home defeat in the 21-year history of the franchise.It was unacceptable across the board, Revolution coach Jay Heaps. We all have to take ownership of it.The first attempt for redemption is Saturday when New England hosts struggling Columbus Crew SC (3-8-11, 20) at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass.New England is eighth in the Eastern Conference, but only a point out of the final playoff spot, while Columbus is ninth, although in two fewer games than the Revolution.Were looking at this as a six-point game, Columbus coach Gregg Berhalter said. Theres a lot of implications in this game.New England forwaard Kei Kamara, who led the Crew with 22 goals last season, will face his former club for the second time since being traded May 8.ddddddddddddIn a 3-1 Revolution win on July 9, he had a goal, an assist and a pass that resulted in an own goal for Columbus.The oft-traveled Kamara has added incentive against the Crew.It will always be there when I play against Columbus, just as I play against Kansas City, San Jose. I cant name all of them, he said.Kamara has four goals in 13 games since the trade. His replacement, the unrelated Ola Kamara, has 10 goals in 12 games but has cooled off since scoring seven times in his first seven Crew games.Columbus is 0-4-6 in the past 10 games and 1-5-9 in 15. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen