Image and video hosting by TinyPic

n-in-law still at Baylor: Theyll coach their tail off. Theyll do great.

in Unsere Regeln 21.11.2018 06:09
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

BOURNEMOUTH, England -- Tottenhams second-half pressure failed to yield a goal in a 0-0 draw at Bournemouth in the English Premier League on Saturday as the title contender dropped points for the second straight game.Spurs remain the only unbeaten team in the league after nine games but missed the chance to climb above Manchester City, which opened the weekend in first place.Tottenham was fortunate to end the game with 11 men after substitute Moussa Sissoko appeared to elbow Bournemouth midfielder Harry Arter on the side of the face as they jostled for a ball at a throw-in.After squandering many chances in a 1-1 draw at West Bromwich Albion last weekend and then drawing 0-0 at Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League on Tuesday, Tottenham again lacked a cutting edge without injured striker Harry Kane.The second half was dominated by the visitors but they didnt seriously test Bournemouth goalkeeper Artur Boruc, who parried away Dele Allis shot and saw Erik Lamela drive an effort over the bar from an acute angle.Lamela struck the angle of post and bar in the first half, after Tottenham goalkeeper Hugo Lloris had turned Steve Cooks close-range shot onto the bar following a short-corner routine.It was a fifth clean sheet in nine games for Tottenham, which has the best defensive record in the league. Air Max 90 Outlet Store . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Nike Air Max 90 Cheap Wholesale . Ancelotti says Ronaldo has recovered from a hamstring injury but "but he doesnt feel comfortable yet so we wont risk him." Madrid is third in the Spanish league, six points behind leader Barcelona, going into Saturdays game against Valladolid. http://www.nikeairmax90outlet.com/ .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. Cheap Air Max 90 Outlet . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. Nike Air Max 90 Cheap Sale . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. OXNARD, Calif. -- Former Baylor coach Art Briles is confident he will get another chance and says he has learned some lessons after losing his job over allegations that his program mishandled complaints of sexual assault.In his most extensive public comments since leaving Baylor, Briles said Tuesday while visiting the Dallas Cowboys training camp that the circumstances leading to his departure were unfortunate for a lot of people, victims first and foremost.Things happen and that happened and its unfortunate for a lot of people, not myself, being at the last, a lot of other people involved, victims first and foremost, Briles said.Then when you break down, assistant coaches that are involved, support staff, players, recruits, its unfortunate but thats the path that was taken so well all learn from it and be better for it. Thats going to be my goal.The 60-year-old Briles said he hadnt thought about whether his former school treated him fairly, but expressed confidence that he would get another job.I know who I am, I know what Ive been for 60 years. People may doubt what you say, but theyll always believe what you do, Briles said. Ive always lived my life in a righteous manner.Asked what he had learned, Briles said in his next job that he is going to make sure I have policies in place that are going to protect everybody, students first and foremost, and then administrators, coaches. He didnt elaborate on what those would be.Briles was immediately suspended in May after the Pepper Hamilton law firm released a 13-page report that accused football coaches and staff of interfering with investigations into sexual assault complaints against some players, and even impeding potential criminal proceedings.Baylor President Ken Starr was demoted and athletic director Ian McCaw resigned before Briles reached a settlement with the school over his departure about a month after the report was released. Briles, who had eight seasons left on his contract, said he is still shocked at how everything happened.ddddddddddddYeah, Im dumbfounded and trying to process everything as it goes, Briles said. It is what it is, reality is reality, so what Ive got to do is redefine myself and start a new chapter and thats what Im doing.Asked if he will have more of a chance to explain his side of the story before getting back into coaching, Briles said, That day will come.While Briles is gone, all of his assistant coaches remain at Baylor with acting head coach Jim Grobe. That group includes Briles son, Kendal, Baylors offensive coordinator, and his son-in-law, Jeff Lebby, also an offensive assistant.The visit with the Cowboys, who include former Baylor receiver Terrance Williams, was the fifth NFL camp Briles has been to this summer. He has also been to Tennessee, Cincinnati and Cleveland, and also watched the Los Angeles Rams work out while in California.Ive never had the chance to get out and make the rounds, you know, so its been really refreshing to me, Briles said. Im getting ready for the next adventure and this gives me a great opportunity to come see a lot of guys that Ive had the privilege to coach.Among some other questions Briles addressed:- About his son and son-in-law still at Baylor: Theyll coach their tail off. Theyll do great. Theyre professionals. Theyll coach hard for Baylor. ... Im thankful for them and hopefully theyll have a great year.- Briles said he has known Grobe, the 64-year-old former Wake Forest coach, for seven or eight years. Great guy. Perfect situation for him cause hes just a real good man. And no ego. So hes going to come in and let those guys go to work and let it be as it is.- He hopes to be in a new job by the end of the year, knowing that positions are certain to come open as they do every season. He left open the possibility of an NFL position. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen