Image and video hosting by TinyPic

game but it was worth looking a

in
Über uns
23.11.2018 14:38
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Canterbury centre Josh Morris has accused NRL match officials of being scared to make a call, after he was controversially denied a try in the Bulldogs NRL elimination final loss to Penrith.Morris appeared to ground the ball on the line midway through the second half, but was ignored by referee Jared Maxwell as he repeatedly asked for the movement to be reviewed by the bunker.What did you think, Morris said.I grounded the ball on the line and the last time I checked that was a try.They are scared to make a call after what happened on Friday night.I asked him (Maxwell) to have a look at it and he just ignored me.In the context of the game, it was crucial. I am not saying we would have won the game but it was worth looking at.Penrith led 16-6 at the time but Tyrone Peachey scored for the Panthers soon after to give them an unassailable lead on their way to a 28-12 win.The NRL has been under fire over the first weekend of the finals after a number of controversial decisions in Brisbanes elimination final win over Gold Coast on Friday.Bulldogs coach Des Hasler was also miffed about the no try decision.Is it worth a look? I think it is, he said.Could it have been pivotal? I dont know.But Im not going to say it is the reason we lost the game. Discount Nike NFL Jerseys . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. Authentic Nike NFL Gear . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. http://www.cheapnfljerseyssigned.com/ . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. Nike NFL Jerseys From China . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. Signed Nike NFL Jerseys . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. Collingwood big man Jarrod Witts has been traded to Gold Coast after struggling to keep his spot at the Magpies.The 208cm ruckman, who managed just two AFL games this year, was dealt to the Suns in exchange for the No.44 and 62 picks in this years AFFL draft.ddddddddddddGold Coast meanwhile sent picks 26 and 80 to the Western Bulldogs in exchange for picks 35 and 43. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen