Image and video hosting by TinyPic

texansjerseys.us/]Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys

in
Über uns
24.11.2018 00:55
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

World No 1 Jordan Spieth fired the worst first-round score of his professional career to fall 16 strokes off the pace at the Northern Trust Open. Spieth struggled to an eight-over 79 in scoring friendly conditions on Thursday, as Camilo Villegas fired a birdie-filled 63 to surge up the leaderboard and open up a three-stroke lead over the chasing pack.The world No 1 told reporters earlier in the week that Riviera Country Club was a course he was excited to return to, but he was noticeably off the pace on his way to recording his worst round since the 2014 Tour Championship. Spieth now faces a battle to avoid a first missed cut of 2016 after carding eight bogeys and one double-bogey in an error-strewn display, with the 22-year-old unable to think of an explanation for why his first round went so wrong. The world No 1s last missed cut came at the Deutsche Bank Championship I feel really confident about where my game is, and I had a great range session, Spieth told reporters. There was nothing pinpointed that was wrong.I just played really poorly from good positions off the tee and didnt strike the iron shots bad either. I just overdrew it when you cant be left and I overcut it when you cant be right. It was just bad timing.Having two-putted the first and tapped in the second, Spieth carded a three-putt bogey at the next and missed another par-save from less than six feet at the par-three sixth. Spieth spoke to a PGA Tour official after his ball ended being positioned near a sprinkler head at the ninth A solid 20-foot gain was quickly cancelled out by back-to-back blemishes to see Spieth reach the turn in 38, before the 22-year-old briefly halted the bogey run with a close-range birdie at the 10th.After missing an opportunity from 10-feet at the par-five 11th, Spieths round quickly unravelled with four bogeys in a five-hole stretch, starting when a short putt lipped out at the 12th. Although Spieth recovered from another wayward tee shot at the 17th to leave a kick-in par, the world No 1 closed a day to forget with an uncharacteristic three-putt double-bogey at the last from less than 15 feet.The Masters and U.S. Open winner later said he had struggled adapting to a Riviera layout that had run firm and fast earlier in the week before it was softened by overnight rain.I found it very difficult to trust the way the golf course is playing, the 22-year-old added. Ive never played the golf course soft.Ive always played where you have to kind of float it on to the front of the greens and let it bounce, and I just never trusted the adjustment.Watch the Northern Trust Open throughout the week on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Or watch from £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV.Jordan Spieth features as part of the featured group coverage on Friday from 3pm. Also See: McIlroy makes strong start Northern Trust Open leaders Dougherty on Rorys regime Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Yeezys For Sale Cheap .com) - Manchester City midfielder David Silva is expected to miss the next four weeks because of a calf problem. Cheap Authentic Yeezys Shoes . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. http://www.cheapyeezyssale.com/ . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U. Real Cheap Yeezys For Sale . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. Cheap Authentic Yeezys . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began.Scotlands Russell Knox insists the skys the limit as he looks to boost his chances of making Darren Clarkes Ryder Cup team. Inverness-born Knox finished joint-second to Rory McIlroy at last weeks Irish Open despite being one ahead with three to play before McIlroys remarkable comeback.The 30-year-old won his first tour title by winning the WGC-HSBC Champions event in Shanghai in November before joining the European Tour. Knox (L) chats to Darren Clarke, but could he make his Ryder Cup selection? He also finished runner-up at the OHL Classicc in mid-November and the RBC Heritage in April on the PGA Tour in America and after rising to a career-high 23rd in the world he now has his sights set on making Clarkes European team for Hazeltine later this year.ddddddddddddI would love to make the team, Knox told Sky Sports. I was given a pep talk by captain Clarke a couple of weeks back at the Players Championship and I really look forward to giving it my all.Can Knox make the European Ryder Cup team for Hazeltine? Watch the video above to see what else the Scot had to say... Also See: Wentworth leaderboard Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Radar grills Horan Willetts Augusta memories Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen