Image and video hosting by TinyPic

asics gel kayano 23

in
Über uns
24.11.2018 06:44
von EdmundBethune • 3 Beiträge

Highs Lows x Asics have teamed up to create a asics gel lyte 3 beautiful rendition of the Asics Gel Lyte 5. While this isn t the first time the two have worked together, it just may be the best design they ve come up with to date! The Highs Lows x Asics Gel Lyte 5  Medic is set to release this weekend in honor of Australian s Weary Dunlop and John Simpson Kirkpatric, ANZAC legends who s medical skills saved countless lives during battle. Since the sneaker is inspired by war heroes, this rendition of the Asics Gel Lyte 5 takes on a darker look. The upper is hit with Black Garment leather with accenting Olive Green on the perforated suede. Red hits throughout signify the medical cross while tonal speckling on the upper tongue are made to look like the army netting. Complete with 3M on the tiger stripes and a glow in the dark sole, this sneaker is packed with special features.

Colette has been busy as of late after collaborating with Nike on a number of silhouettes as a part of the NikeLab project. Now it looks like Colette will be working on a new project with one of the biggest and best runner brands out there, asics cumulus Asics. Asics is celebrating the 25th anniversary of the Gel Lyte 3 this year, so what better silhouette for Colette to put their own spin on. These early looks of what is believed to be the Colette x Asics Gel Lyte 3 see the lightweight runner take on a blue and white upper with blue and white polka dots all throughout. There s no word on whether or not asics gel kayano 23 these kicks will actually release, but we ll keep you updated here at Kicks On Fire.

The release date for the Afew x Asics Gel Lyte 3 Koi is almost here! The sneaker has been making its rounds throughout different Asics retailers giving us plenty of looks at the upcoming collaboration. Here to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Asics Gel Lyte 3, we re excited to finally get our hands on a pair. The Afew x Asics Gel Lyte 3 Koi is comprised with a mix of suede and leather on the upper with a marbled outsole. Black, Red, Grey, and White trade shots throughout the sneaker creating the perfect medley. Dual branding on the heel and insole boast each brand proudly, as the sneaker is finished off with red wooden lace tips. Available for purchase May 30th asics kayano 22 at select Asics retailers, will you be copping the Afew x Asics Gel Lyte 3 Koi?

KicksonFire App Opinion: Did You Strike Out On The Latest Sneaker Releases? It s Okay, It s Not That Serious May 28, 2015 I d like to think that I ve always been in the loop when it came to the sneaker world and culture. I didn t really start enjoying and appreciating shoes until after I graduated from college, but I managed to catch on rather quickly when it came to understanding and learning the back stories of sneaker brands and shoes. But it was only until I began working for Kicks On Fire that I realized how crazy and complex the sneaker world is when it comes to sneaker releases and the amount of shoes that come out every single day.One of my responsibilities as a Kicks On Fire Editor is to provide you with the most up to date information

regarding upcoming releases and anything sneaker related. Before my first day on the job, I thought to my self, How in the hell am I going to find enough relevant information about sneakers/releases, five days a week?!Are you a fan of the Asics Gel Lyte 3? How about the adidas Yeezy Boost? If you answered yes to both questions then this is one custom kick that you don t wanna miss. After putting his own twist on the Yeezy Boost last week, The Shoe Surgeon is back again working with the Yeezy Boost, but this time only utilizing the sole. The sneaker customizer decided to take the classic Asics Gel Lyte 3 and replace its original sole with the Yeezy Boost sole resulting in what you see above.

The silhouette is further pronounced by Green suede stripes for the eyelets, Red hits on the heel and mismatched graphic prints such as camo and a water-like effect on each collar. All asics gel cumulus situated atop a clean White midsole unit, this Whiz Limited x mita sneakers x ASICS Gel Lyte 5  Recognize will debut exclusively at Whiz Limited and mita sneakers on May 30th. Stay tuned in to KicksOnFire for a possible global release. The Asics Gel Resolution 6 is the recipient of the latest collaboration between Tennis Warehouse and Asics. If you aren t familiar to who Tennis Warehouse is, they are a huge tennis outfitter that supplies a vast array of tennis equipment. The Asics Gel Resolution 6 is a high performance on-court tennis shoe and with the lates

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen