Image and video hosting by TinyPic

jerseys.us/]Seahawks Jerseys China[/url] [url=http://www.cheapjerseysbears.us/]Bears Jerseys China[/url] [url=http://www.

in
Über uns
26.11.2018 05:39
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

RIO DE JANEIRO -- India survived another nerve-wracking fourth quarter in the mens hockey competition against Argentina, holding on for a 2-1 win that has all but assured them of a place in the quarterfinals from Pool B. Head coach Roelant Oltmans and his team were muted in their celebrations, though this was the first time since 2000 that India had won two pool fixtures at the Olympics.I am happy about todays result, but not about the way we played, especially (in) the last quarter, Oltmans told ESPN. I think we took a couple of wrong decisions. We gave the ball away too quickly and too early to the Argentines rather than holding the ball more. There wasnt enough movement off the ball, and these are the kind of things we need to improve.Indias next engagement comes against second-ranked Netherlands, the country of birth of their coach -- in fact Oltmans was in charge of the first Dutch team to win the mens hockey gold in Atlanta 20 years ago.He is cautiously optimistic about the next game. Its a strong team, and they have shown that by winning their last two matches 5-0 (against Ireland) and 7-0 (against Canada), so it is up to us to find a strategy to get closer to them or maybe even beat them, said Oltmans. We have already played quite a number of matches against them, and everyone knows that when I work for India I just want one thing, and that is to beat my own country.Pool B is interestingly poised: if India can beat the Netherlands, not only will they book their berth in the quarterfinals, they could even find themselves in a situation where they might go top of the pool after all matches are completed. But Oltmans wants to take it one step at a time against a team that has scored 15 goals in three matches -- and whose penalty-corner expert defender Mink van der Weerden celebrated his 100th international appearance on Tuesday with a hat-trick, extending his Olympic record of having scored in consecutive matches to 10.I think our world ranking of five is deserved based on our showing in the World League [where India beat the Netherlands in the shootout to win the bronze] and the Champions Trophy, and most likely we will get into the quarterfinal, said Oltmans. Being a consistent medal contender is something different, and that is the next step we have to make. Hopefully, we will be able to show it here (in Rio). Cheap NHL Jerseys Gear . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. Authentic NHL Jerseys China .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. http://www.cheapnhljerseysbywholesale.com/ . McCarthy, a player who played some games in the second tier for Wigan at the start of this season, would go on to shine inside Evertons midfield, outplaying the man he was brought in to replace, on one of the grandest stages in English football. On Saturday, it was fitting that Manchester Uniteds most recent dagger into the chest was delivered by Frenchman Yohan Cabaye, a wonderfully gifted central midfielder who put on an outstanding effort for Newcastle at Old Trafford. Cheap NHL Jerseys China .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. Former Portuguese international Deco talks about growing up as a young footballer in Brazil, his experience with top European clubs and life after retirement.How did sport shape your life?Of course, sport was (there) all my life, ever since I was a kid. I started playing football in the streets with my friends in Brazil. When I started out, I couldnt imagine that one day I would be a professional footballer. Back then, I just wanted to have fun and enjoy playing football with my friends. And sports has been my life, until today (smiles) and I cant imagine my life without sport.Who was it who introduced you to football?The first member (of my family) was my father. My father was in love of football. I was the only son my parents had - I have three sisters. My father gave me my first football, and I started to play, just like everybody else in Brazil. I played with my friends in the streets and thats where my first football memories come from.How did you make the transition to professional football?Yeah, like I said before, I started playing with my friends. At 11, I came to an academy in Brazil - and it was an important academy. Around that time I was playing football and futsal at the same time. All of my weekends were spent playing football (smiles). At 15, I stopped playing football and started playing only futsal, and then I returned to playing football at 17. By the time I was aged 13-14, football wasnt just for fun. I had to work, I had schedules, and I had to take up responsibilities. Of course, I wasnt a professional, but there were some big games. I had to be responsible, because I was living alone, I was living in the club. That was the time, that football started to be a part of my life.What was the best part of the journey along the way in professional football?Porto, Barcelona and Chelsea were good (smiles) but before that I was playing for Corinthians (in Brazil).To start with, my career was very difficult, because I changed clubs many times in my early years. I came to Portugal when I was 18 years old, alone. They loaned me to a second-division club and it was difficult, but I knew that I had to work. I needed to believe in my capacity to do something different. Of course, it was more important that I had the opportunity to become a good footballer.(Getting to play for) Porto was my passion, because I couldnt imagine when I was young that one day I would be playing for Porto. My life was totally different from what I could have imagined. The first time I went to the stadium to watch a Porto game with a friend, I said to my friend that this (Porto) is the club that I would like to play for. It was six fantastic years there...I won everything. My relationship with the club is amazing. They still respect their people after all these years.(Representing) Barcelona was my dream, and I refused a lot of clubs because I knew that my club was Barcelona. I had the good fortune of moving to Barcelona and be a part of the history of the club. Normally in football, everything finishes (when yoou move to a club like Barcelona) but after my time in Barcelona, I had the chance to move to other clubs; I got to move to Chelsea.dddddddddddd By that time, I wanted to have an experience in Premier League, and my first year in Chelsea was very good. After that I had some personal problems in Brazil within my family, and my second year was not so good. I had two more years on my contract, but I decided to come back to Brazil, because of these problems. But it was good to come back to Brazil after 16 years, to play football, and I moved to Fluminense, which was fantastic. I won two Brazilian championships, which is a very difficult competition. Now when I think back, I didnt play a lot of clubs in my career, but all the clubs I played for are a part of my life and these memories will stay with me.If you were asked for your two best memories from your playing days, what would they be?It is very difficult (to pick two moments) in one career. It is a difficult choice to pick out two moments from a 22-year career. But I think the first game for Portugal was against Brazil (in 2003), and I scored a goal and we won the game (in fact, Portugals 2-1 win was their first over Brazil since 1966). Of course, it was a friendly but these kinds of games are never a friendly game (smiles). That was a good memory. And winning the Champions League with Barcelona (in 2006), that was a great memory too.How has life post-retirement been?Yeah, its very difficult to stop playing. I decided to stop because I had a lot of injuries. I would say football is my life, I am in love with football, and to be suffering is not good. Thats why I decided to stop, though it was a very difficult decision. But now I am taking my time. I have more time for my family, to take care of my things, my business. I still work in football, Ive got some consultancies with some clubs. I work as an agent for some players, and here (laughs) working on TV. This is how I am doing. This time (as an analyst) is good, because I am seeing football from the other parts of the world, a different vision from what were (used to) playing. I am 38, and I have time to see what I would really like to do in football, and thats what I am doing now.Do you have any message for budding footballers?The thing is, today everybody wants to be Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar...but of course in my time, when I was younger, I wanted to be Zico, Maradona (smiles). I know and I understand this, but the question is the kids first need to enjoy. They need to play football if they like. They need to play basketball if they prefer that, or cricket if they like. Sport is important not to become a professional, but to learn a lot of things; to learn how to work with your teammates, to help them win something. Theres a lot of good experiences in sport. Football is amazing for the kids; they need to enjoy, they need to have fun. Thats more important. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen