Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wholesale.com/]NFL Jerseys China[/ur

in
Über uns
20.04.2018 12:56
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- How do you follow winning Olympic gold at the Rio Olympics? How about a chance to see Hamilton on Broadway?The Tony Award-winning smash musical on Tuesday night welcomed the U.S. womens gymnastics team -- Simone Biles, Aly Raisman, Gabby Douglas, Madison Kocian and Laurie Hernandez -- who gave the show a standing ovation and greeted the cast onstage afterward at the Richard Rodgers Theatre.The gymnasts, dressed in skirts and rompers, sat together in Row G to take in Lin-Manuel Mirandas hip-hop-flavored biography about the first U.S. treasury secretary, a night that had athletic gold meeting theatrical gold.I thought you were amazing, Raisman told Tony Award-nominee Brandon Victor Dixon, who just happened to be making his debut appearance replacing Tony Award-winner Leslie Odom Jr. as Aaron Burr.Gymnastics is my favorite Olympic sport, hands-down. Since the days of Kim Zmeskal, Ive been about the U.S. gymnastics team. So, I love these ladies. Im so proud of them. I worship them. I think theyre amazing and I got so hyped when I heard they were in the audience tonight, Dixon said.The U.S. womens team won gold while also winning its second straight Olympic title and third overall. The team won a total of nine medals, including a record-tying four gold medals for Biles.The women had to rush through Times Square -- at one point virtually sprinting through the crowds -- to get to the theater in time after taping The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at Rockefeller Plaza.Rhonda Faehn, senior vice president of USA Gymnastics womens program, said adding Hamilton to their busy post-Olympic schedule was an opportunity of a lifetime. While they were in Rio, Biles coach would blast the Hamilton cast album for the athletes. It was just meant to be, Faehn said.The cast and crew took turns taking photos with the athletes after the show and Renee Elise Goldsberry, who plays Angelica Schuyler, brought her young daughter to meet the so-called Final Five. Goldsberry and her fellow Schuyler sisters -- Lexi Lawson and Jasmine Cephas Jones -- then posed for a photo with the five athletes, their hands in the air as they riffed off a lyric in the show by shouting Work!The show has been celebrated for putting African-American, Asian and Latinos at the center of Americas birth and the U.S. Olympic team is a mix of races and ethnicities -- black, white, Latina, Jewish.Theyre just like tiny versions of us, said Okieriete Onaodowan, who plays both Hercules Mulligan and James Madison. Its amazing but its also remarkable what theyre doing, just to be able to perform and not choke under that pressure. At a young age, to be able to perform that way and keep your cool? Im totally impressed.The night before, the Broadway cast welcomed U.S. swimmer Maya DiRado, who won two golds, a silver and bronze at Rio. She brought both of her gold medals to the show to share with the cast. She and the Final Five join a long list of celebrities at Hamilton including Beyonce, Kanye West, Bill Clinton, Julia Roberts, Eli Manning, Dave Matthews and Andre 3000.---Online: http://www.hamiltonbroadway.com---Mark Kennedy can be reached at http://twitter.com/KennedyTwits Braden Holtby Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Jay Beagle Jersey . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator. http://www.wholesalecapitalsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-evgeny-kuznetsov-jersey . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator. Tom Wilson Jersey . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. Madison Bowey Jersey . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1. Adam Scott will join an all-star cast when he returns to the Australian Open this year.Scott recommitted to the tournament for 2016 again on Thursday, joining the likes of World No.1 Jason Day and former winner Jordan Spieth - who have already signed on to play at Royal Sydney from November 17.The Australian Open has always been a tournament I value highly, Sydney is a great city and I have fond memories of Royal Sydney as a great venue for championship golf, Scott said.I am really looking forward to competing to win my second Stonehaven Cup in November.Scott won the Open in 2009 by five shots, and finished second to fellow Australian Matt Jones last year.Adam has been a regular at his national championship over the years and he always seems to bring his A-game, Golf Australia CEO Stephen Pitt said.ddddddddddddWe look forward to seeing him play again and we know that the crowds appreciate not only his golf, but the way he carries himself.Hes an immensely popular figure and a great ambassador for the sport in this country.Scott will also return to play in his hometown event, the Australian PGA after skipping last years event.The support I receive from the Aussie golf fans makes for a special week, especially when I am playing in my hometown, the Gold Coast, Scott said.The 36-year-old won the tournament in 2013, before losing a seven-hole playoff with Greg Chalmers in 2014 to finish runner-up. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen