Image and video hosting by TinyPic

e got a lot of friends here. I thoug

in
Über uns
20.04.2018 12:58
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

New South Wales 4 for 310 (Hughes 122, Maddinson 112) beat Victoria 309 (White 69, Maxwell 67, Finch 52) by six wicketsScorecard Centuries by Nic Maddinson and Daniel Hughes propelled New South Wales to a six-wicket victory over Victoria in the day-night Matador Cup match at North Sydney Oval.Maddinson and Hughes were able to do what the Bushrangers could not, going on from their starts to reach three figures and leave the Blues middle order with a simple task after both were dismissed.Victorias captain Matthew Wade perhaps erred also by not calling the left-arm spinner Jon Holland into the attack until the 34th over. Holland went on to take three wickets, but they arrived too late.The Bushrangers had earlier seemed set for a far bigger score than they ultimately managed, but the inability of any of the batsmen to go on to a truly substantial score counted against them. Only 52 runs were taken from the final 10 overs of the innings, as Doug Bollinger proved particularly effective. Cheap Blues Jerseys Authentic . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. Joel Edmundson Jersey . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. http://www.wholesalebluesjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-brian-sutter-jersey . Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. Vladimir Sobotka Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Bob Gassoff Jersey . -- The Sacramento Kings are set to become the first major professional sports franchise to accept Bitcoin virtual currency for ticket and merchandise purchases. Moeen Ali has said that the security arrangements that dominated Englands planning ahead of their tour of Bangladesh never crossed his mind during their opening practice match against a BCB Select XI in Fatullah on Tuesday.I didnt think about it once. No one mentioned it and I cant remember thinking about it, he said on Wednesday, as the England players took a day-off from training.Moeen was speaking at the team hotel, which has been given several layers of extra security because of the presence of the England contingent. On their way to Fatullah, they were accorded VVIP security so that their long convoy could cut through Dhaka traffic at morning rush hour. There was no need for the fleet of vehicles to stop at any crossing or roundabout in the busy Bangladesh capital.The convoy flowed at one speed, before reaching the destination which was 25 kms south of their hotel. A typical ride takes about 90 minutes but this one took half the time.While the match was going on in Fatullah, the security agencies held their final rehearsal at the Shere Bangla National Stadium in Mirpur, where the first two ODIs and the second Test will be held. The forces involved in maintaining security in this series include the Dhaka Metropolitan Police, SWAT, Special Branch, Detective Branch, Rapid Action Battalion and the Bomb Disposal Unit.The Mirpur venue is now under full CCTV coverage. During the first ODI, there will be body checks at the main gate and at the gallery gate. When the England teams convoy nears the stadium, at least 1 km is blockaded, and only those on foot can go through. The stadium perimeter wall has been raised too. All the shops in the stadium will be closed on the eve of the match and each shop owner has to sign a bond that declares that their shops dont contain anything harmful.This is what the Bangladesh government, in conjunction with the BCB, assured Reg Dickason, the ECBs security advisor, in mid-Augustt.dddddddddddd Based on this, Dickason and the ECB sanctioned the tour.Although Englands assistant coach Paul Farbrace had said that the security in Bangladesh isnt as in your face as it was for him in Pakistan, the level provided this time is unprecedented, certainly for Bangladesh.And it must be doing a good job if Moeen didnt notice it in Fatullah where fans had to go through two walk-through scanners to watch them play. He said that he was happy with the measures taken during this tour.Im pretty laid back about it. My theorys a bit different. I think youre probably not safe anywhere, if youre meant to go youre meant to go.It doesnt mean Im going to go out but so far its been the best weve ever had in terms of security, and I think any other country would do well to beat it, he said.Moeen said that if the security provided during the Bangladesh Premier League is up to the mark, the English cricketers should not feel unsafe although the PCA has, earlier this week, warned them against participating in the Bangladesh Premier League on security grounds.Its up to the guys. I know the PCA have sent emails and stuff around to the guys. I dont see why they shouldnt go. If the securitys fine and the guys are happy then they should come. It probably wont be as tight as this but they would have good security still, he said.Moeen has been in Bangladesh before, playing for Mohammedan Sporting Club in the 2010-11 Dhaka Premier League and later in the 2013 BPL for Duronto Rajshahi. He said that he understood what it would mean to people in this country when England arrive for their tour.I know the people here. They are very nice, and generous. Ive always got looked after here. Ive got a lot of friends here. I thought it was important for us to come out. Its a great experience playing out here. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen