Image and video hosting by TinyPic

sjerseys.us/]Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies

in
Über uns
01.12.2018 15:38
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Mike Trout and Albert Pujols are having milestone seasons, even if the Los Angeles Angels are having a forgettable one.Trout and Pujols each hit one of the Angels five home runs, and Los Angeles beat the Cincinnati Reds 9-2 on Monday.Trout went 3-for-4 with two RBIs and two runs and joined?Alex Rodriguez as one of two players to score 100 runs five times before his age-25 season. He was one of four players to come a triple shy of the cycle.Pujols hit his 586th homer, which tied Frank Robinson for ninth on the career list.Its obviously special, Trout said. Im very fortunate to play with Albert, be in the same clubhouse as him. Just looking at his career, just being in the same sentence with him, its unbelievable.Kole Calhoun was also a triple shy of the cycle, and C.J. Cron homered among his three hits for the Angels.?Matt Shoemaker (9-13) allowed two runs and seven hits over seven innings. After giving up a two-run homer to Joey Votto in the first, Shoemaker settled in to win his third straight decision.As the game went on, he really got a feel for pitching in to some of the lefties, Angels manager Mike Scioscia said. One pitch that was hit out of the park early in the game, but he buckled down after that and got into the game.Trout scored his 100th run on an RBI single by Pujols in the third inning. It was Pujols 1,801st RBI, and hes now 11 shy of tying Robinson for 20th on the career list.Dan Straily (10-7) was then chased from the game after giving up a two-run homer to Cron and another home run to Jefry Marte two batters later. Straily was charged with seven runs and eight hits, walked one and struck out three in 2 2/3 innings.Weve talked a lot about the deception he has, and that wasnt the case tonight, Reds manager Bryan Price said. A very unusual night for Dan. He threw strikes, tested hitters in the zone, and they were on him. Dan hasnt really had a game like that for us this year, but hell get right back on the beam next time.Straily struggled with all of his pitches, unable to throw strikes from the start.I just didnt have it tonight, Straily said. Whatever I threw, they seemed to hit it well.Calhoun led off the fourth with a solo homer to right off Alfredo Simon to bring the Angels home run tally to five and put them ahead 8-2.Trout and Pujols hit back-to-back home runs in the first to give the Angels a 3-2 lead. Trout hit a two-run homer, and Pujols followed with a solo shot to left.Reds shortstop Jose Peraza was removed from the game in the third inning because of a facial contusion. An errant pickoff throw by Shoemaker missed Crons glove at first base and hit Peraza in the face. Zack Cozart was inserted as a pinch runner and remained in the game at shortstop. Price said Peraza, who didnt talk to media after the game, didnt have a concussion but will need to undergo dental examinations to check for chipped teeth.TRAINERS ROOMAngels: 3B Yunel Escobar has been cleared to resume baseball activities and likely will rejoin the team this weekend. Escobar was placed on the seven-day concussion list Aug. 20.UP NEXTReds: RHP Tim Adleman will make his third start since being promoted Aug. 16. Adleman is 2-1 with a 3.68 ERA in six major league starts.Angels: RHP Jered Weaver won his first game since July 17 in his last start in Toronto. He allowed two runs (one unearned) on five hits in 5 2/3 innings. Weaver is 9-11 with a 5.31 ERA and has pitched against the Reds only once in his career on Opening Day in 2013. Cheap Baseball Jerseys Online . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season. http://www.wholesalemlbjerseys.us/ .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Cheap MLB Jerseys Free Shipping . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. Discount Baseball Jerseys . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- After reaching the postseason for the first time since 2009, the Detroit Pistons had a bit more credibility during free agency.Thats Stan Van Gundys view, at least, after his team signed guard Ish Smith and forward Jon Leuer.I think that guys look at us probably a little differently -- you know, young team on the rise, said Van Gundy, Detroits coach and team president. I think both Jon and Ish liked the idea that they were sort of playing with guys in their own age group, and even younger.The Pistons introduced Smith and Leuer on Friday, and theyll be counting on both players to add depth to the roster. Detroits long-awaited return to the playoffs was short-lived when the Pistons were swept in the first round by Cleveland, but last season was still a significant step forward.Detroit came out of the draft last month still needing to acquire a backup to point guard Reggie Jackson. Thats certainly a role Smith can fill after averaging a career-high 12.6 points in 77 games with Philadelphia and New Orleans last season. Leuer gives the Pistons a versatile big man who shot 38 percent from 3-point range a season ago with Phoenix.Smith and Leuer are both 27.Last year, I thought we had a really good year, but we were really fortunate that we didnt have injuries that set us back or anything like that, Van Gundy said. I dont know that we would have had the depth to overcome that. I feel like now, really at every position now, I feel like weve got four guys we can play at each position, because weve also goot very versatile guys.dddddddddddd.The Pistons have built around center Andre Drummond, whom they drafted in 2012. They traded for Jackson in 2015 and also have added starters Marcus Morris and Tobias Harris in trades. Detroit hasnt been much of a destination lately for top free agents, with the team in a rebuilding mode, but now Van Gundy can sell a brighter future.Smith, for example, is looking forward to tossing alley-oop passes in Drummonds direction.Dre better be ready to go get lobs from the first team and the second team, Smith said. Reggie does a great job of throwing them, Im most definitely going to throw them.The move to the Pistons might bring some stability to Smiths career. He has been in the NBA six seasons, and 2013-14 (with Phoenix) is the only one in which he played exclusively with one team. Detroit will be his 10th team. He joins Louis Amundson and Drew Gooden as the only active NBA players to play for 10 teams.The 6-foot-10 Leuer averaged a career-high 8.5 points last season and has the ability to help spread the opposing defense out as a forward or even a center.Thats kind of the way the leagues going, Leuer said. Small ball and versatility is becoming a unique and effective lineup, so thats something I was able to do last year a little bit, was come in at the five. ... Definitely something I feel comfortable doing.---Follow Noah Trister at www.Twitter.com/noahtrister Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen