Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ww.cheap49ersjerseys.us/]Chea

in
Über uns
02.12.2018 15:22
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- Miami coach Katie Meier was happy to head back to Florida with a victory.Erykah Davenport scored 16 points, Jessica Thomas had 15 and No. 22 Miami held St. Johns without a basket for nearly the entire fourth quarter to beat the Red Storm 62-50 on Sunday night.I think that wasnt a pretty basketball game at all, Meier said. We prepared for it to be a slugfest game.Keyona Hayes added 13 points and 11 rebounds for the Hurricanes (3-1), who trailed by eight in the third quarter before mounting their comeback.Miami was down 47-43 entering the final period when St. Johns went cold from the field. The Red Storm missed their first 11 shots in the final period until Andrayah Adams hit a floater on the baseline with just under 20 seconds left in the game. It was too late as the Hurricanes outscored them 19-3 in the period.Im going to be proud of this win, Meier said. We might burn this film.The Hurricanes rallied without really a great game from star Adrienne Motley, who was saddled with foul trouble and dealing with a stiff back. She finished with just five points.Akina Wellere scored a career-high 19 points to lead St. Johns (1-2).I thought we played real well in stretches. We had a tremendous third quarter and found a way to come up empty in the fourth, St. Johns coach Joe Tartamella said. We lost our composure in the fourth.After struggling in their home opener in the third quarter against Duquesne when the Red Storm scored just five points in the period, St. Johns used a big third quarter to take the lead against the Hurricanes.St. Johns trailed by five at the half, but scored 16 of the first 19 points in the third period thanks to Wellere. She had two 3-pointers during the run. Aaliyah Lewis floater capped the run and made it 39-31.Miami battled back to trail only 47-43 heading into the final quarter.Neither team could really get into an offensive flow in the first half. The game was tied at 21 late in the second quarter when Keyona Hayes hit a 3-pointer to spark a 7-2 run to close the half and give the Hurricanes a 28-23 advantage at the break.BIG PICTUREMiami: The Hurricanes were missing Emese Hof and Laura Cornelius as the pair was playing for the Dutch national team at the Euro qualifiers. Theyll be back for the Thanksgiving tournament. ... This was the 25th meeting between the schools, but the first since 2004 when Miami left the Big East to join the ACC. The Hurricanes lead the series 19-6 and have won the last nine matchups. ... Davenport scored in double figures for the fourth straight time to open the season. In her first two years, she had scored 10-plus in back-to-back games just one time.St. Johns: New York Knicks great Earl The Pearl Monroe was in the crowd. ... Welleres previous career high was 17 points against Sacred Heart last season. ... St. Johns shot 30 percent from the field (18-for-60) for the game. The Red Storm was just 9 for 20 from the free throw line.ENJOYING THE BIG APPLE:With Miami on break next week, the Hurricanes were going to be able to enjoy New York. The team had a wonderful dinner Saturday night and will visit Ground Zero on Monday before flying home.POLL IMPLICATIONS:Miami is poised to stay in the Top 25 and might even move up a spot or two.UP NEXT:Miami: The Hurricanes host their own Thanksgiving tournament playing Grambling and then either Fordham or Texas Tech.St. Johns: The Red Storm head to Las Vegas to play against Virginia and Arizona State in the South Point Shootout during Thanksgiving. Cheap Jordan 11 Wholesale . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. Cheap Jordan 11 2019 . World champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia won the gold medal with 237.71 points, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch followed at 208.45 and Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third at 187. http://www.cheapairjordan11.com/ . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball. Cheap Jordan 11 Low . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season. Jordan 11 For Sale Cheap . Despite dominating possession, Schalke needed an own goal from Nicolas Hoefler for the breakthrough a minute before the interval. The Freiburg midfielder misjudged Jefferson Farfans corner and bundled the ball into his own net. ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills defensive tackle Marcell Dareus announced Saturday that he is entering a rehabilitation facility.The NFL announced Tuesday that Dareus will be suspended for the first four games of the regular season for a violation of the leagues substance-abuse policy. Dareus told reporters Wednesday that he missed a drug test.After careful consideration of recent events within my life, I have made the decision to enter a rehabilitation facility, Dareus said in a statement released Saturday by the team. I feel this is the best decision for me, my family and my teammates as I move forward with my career. I appreciate the support of my teammates and the Bills organization through this process.We are fully supportive of Marcell and this decision to take the time he needs to seek treatment, the Bills added in a separate statement.News of Dareus entering the rehabilitation facility emerged minutes after he was seen leaving New Era Field in street clothes -- less than two hours before the Bills preseason game Saturday against the New York Giants.He is with the team, but he will not be playing today, Bills general mmanager Doug Whaley said Saturday.ddddddddddddWhaley also had no time frame as to when Dareus would rejoin the team.There is no timetable, he said. Everybody knows in these processes, you dont want to put a timetable on it.The Bills had rebuked Dareus in a statement Tuesday, saying he put himself first and let down the team.I really dont have much to say, Dareus said Wednesday. Words really doesnt mean anything now. Its all action. Thats all Im going to do. Im going to come back and do the best I can. I just apologize to my team and my family. I embarrassed my kids and who I am and who Im working to be.The sixth-year defensive tackle was previously suspended for the first game of the 2015 season for a violation of the substance-abuse policy, stemming from his May 2014 arrest in Alabama for criminal possession of a controlled substance.Dareus, 26, was named to the Pro Bowl in 2013 and 2014. The No. 3 pick of the 2011 draft, Dareus signed a six-year, $100 million extension with the Bills last September. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen