Image and video hosting by TinyPic

/www.cheapramsjerseys.us/]Cheap Ra

in
Über uns
02.12.2018 15:23
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

ST. LOUIS -- Cincinnati manager Bryan Price knew the St. Louis Cardinals would be out for revenge after the Reds rolled to a 13-run blowout in the opener of their four-game series Monday night.But, I didnt anticipate that type of vengeance, Price said after the Cardinals turned the tables with a 12-5 victory Tuesday. It doesnt mean we have to lose the next game because we beat up on them the day before.The Reds pitching staff allowed five home runs after holding the Cardinals to six hits in a 15-2 win Monday.I knew they wouldnt sit on their hands and wait to get beat, Price said.Reds starter Robert Stephenson zipped through the first three innings, giving up just a solo home run to Matt Carpenter as Cincinnati built a 2-1 cushion.But then everything fell apart as St. Louis scored 11 times from the fourth through sixth.We got into some really bad counts, Price said. And they just teed off on some fastballs.Stephenson (2-3), who gave up five runs and four hits over four innings, was pleased with his early effort.I felt like I was more under control, he said. I was able to throw more strikes and get ahead of hitters better.Joey Votto and Scott Schebler homered for the Reds. Votto was 3 for 5 and finished a triple shy of the cycle.Aledmys Diaz hit his first career grand slam for the Cardinals, who kept pace with the Mets and Giants in a tight race for the two NL wild cards.Jhonny Peralta had a three-run homer and drove in four runs for the Cardinals, who had lost four of five. Randal Grichuk and Matt Adams also went deep.Diaz slammed a 2-1 pitch from Stephenson over the left-field wall. The 408-foot drive erased a 2-1 deficit and served as a wake-up call for the Cardinals, who grabbed their first lead since Saturday.Diaz was back in the lineup after attending a private ceremony in Florida on Monday for childhood friend Jose Fernandez, the late Miami Marlins ace who died in a boating accident early Sunday.The Cuban-born Diaz pointed to the sky after he crossed home plate and fell into the arms of teammate Yadier Molina. Diaz had tears in his eyes as he came out of the dugout for a curtain call.I felt some serious goose bumps when he hit that, Cardinals pitcher Adam Wainwright said. I almost got choked up. I know he was. He wanted to make some good swings for Jose.The emotional home run triggered an 11-run outburst in a span of three innings.Watching him cross the plate, and watching his reaction as he (shook hands) with the guys, really hit me on how much that meant to him, St. Louis manager Mike Matheny said. You can never understand what each persons going through when they suffer a loss like that. The show goes on and so does life. But its a tough thing for anyone to go through.Wainwright (13-9) gave up five runs and 10 hits over 5 2/3 innings.Adams connected for a pinch-hit homer in the sixth, extending the franchise record to 16 this season.TRAINERS ROOMReds: SS Zack Cozart, who has not played since Sept. 10 due to a sore right knee, was placed on the disabled list and will not return this season. ... 2B Brandon Phillips left in the seventh after hurting his wrist when he checked his swing. He is day to day. ... Schebler had a cramping issue and was removed in the eighth.Cardinals: Carpenter was back in the starting lineup after missing Mondays game with a right finger injury.UP NEXTReds RHP Anthony DeSclafani (8-5, 3.38 ERA) faces RHP Mike Leake (9-11, 4.72) in the third game of the four-game series Wednesday. DeSclafani has 13 quality starts in 19 starts this season. Leake is 0-1 with an 8.31 ERA in three starts against his former team. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Authentic .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. http://www.wholesaleauthenticjerseys.us/ . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night.Leicester goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel is expected to miss Denmarks game against Scotland on Tuesday night with a minor thigh injury. Schmeichel withdrew from training after 20 minutes on Sunday as a precaution and is now unlikely to be involved in the friendly at Hampden Park.At that time he posted a tweet which read: Just to confirm: I have NOT withdrawn from the Denmark squad and I have NOT hurt my hamstring. I left training today (Sunday) as a precaution. But the Leicester City goalkeeper is now doubtful to play against Scotland, although he should be fit to face Southampton in the Premier League on Sunday witth back-up goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer on standby if Schmeichel is not passed fit.ddddddddddddSchmeichel has played in all 31 league games this season for Leicester, who sit five points clear of Tottenham at the top with seven matches remaining. Schwarzer has made just three appearances this season, all in the Capital One Cup.Denmark play Scotland at Hampden Park on Tuesday, live on Sky Sports 1. Also See: Leicester video Leicester stats Leicester stats Get a free £10 bet Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen