Image and video hosting by TinyPic

[url=http://www.cheapvikingsjersey.com/]cheap vikings jers

in
Über uns
05.12.2018 14:36
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

INDIANAPOLIS -- Jimmie Johnson has two victories this year, guaranteeing him a spot in the NASCAR postseason. He remains the only driver to make the Chase for the Sprint Cup in each of its 13 seasons.And yet the six-time Sprint Cup champion could really use a win.He hasnt run well. Thats putting it mildly. He has no top-10s in his past six races. Up next is Indianapolis Motor Speedway, a place where he has won four times, including three in championship seasons.If he ever raced at a track that could help boost his season, Johnson will race at one Sunday afternoon in the Brickyard 400.The magnitude of this race, in the red vest [Lowes paint scheme] car, the chance to tie Jeff [Gordon] as the winningest [driver at the Brickyard]?-- theres a lot of things to look to for motivation, Johnson said. But, man, it can honestly happen anywhere. Even at a road course.Johnson believes it is easier to run the Chase with some momentum but thats not a requirement to have a great Chase. Sometimes the Chase comes down to a simple part breaking, as what happened to Johnson last year at the end of the first round at Dover.So whats the big deal? Johnson said the big deal is the team hasnt had the speed.You could debate those results due to some crashes and stuff, but Im not trying to sugarcoat it at all, Johnson said. Were not where we want to be. Its been a couple of years since weve had the raw speed that we have grown accustomed to.There has been a lot of hard work and change that has gone on over the last three years, and were not stopping.The reason the team has put in so much work points to the realization that the answers arent readily available. The team tried a new short-track car for last week at New Hampshire, and it didnt perform as well as hoped. At least Johnson knows that when he returns there for the Chase.Based on history, we had some stuff weve been interested in trying and were like, Heck with it, lets try it, Johnson said.Unfortunately it didnt yield the success that we wanted. Now we know and we wont come back in the fall Saturday night [the night before the race] making a bad decision [on the setup].That was pretty indicative of how the season has gone for Johnson and Hendrick Motorsports as a whole. Johnson, in ninth, ranks best among Hendrick drivers in the standings this year.Unfortunately were not having the instant change that we would all hope we would find, Johnson said. Honestly, it tells us its not one thing. Its a lot of small things.I feel like the Chevrolet body, its the same one that was on the car when the SS started [in 2013] and hopefully we can get a little help there [from NASCAR]. I know the other manufacturers have had multiple changes.Any hopes of Chevrolet body changes wont come until next year. As far as the now, Johnson hopes that having Jeff Gordon substituting for Dale Earnhardt Jr. will provide a small benefit in a hugely negative situation.He believes Gordon might not only be able to see what is causing the issues, but also whether they need commitment from management to make some drastic changes, Gordon now can speak from the experience of being inside the car.As connected as he can be in literally living it and going into a management meeting or some kind of office meeting and be able to sit there with all honesty and a fresh opinion and say, Yeah, this is what we need to do, I think is helpful, Johnson said.Johnson compared it to being like Denver Broncos general manager John Elway getting back in the huddle.He is a huge, huge asset in being a former player but its been a while since hes been in the huddle, Johnson said. You look at Gordon evolving into that role potentially at Hendrick Motorsports, and, Oh by the way, I just played one of the biggest games of the year.He comes back in the room and has a fresh perspective.Team owner Rick Hendrick said his shop has become a salvage yard with wrecked cars. He hopes that Gordon can give Johnson and the rest a lift.Ive been doing this long enough that you cant stay on top forever, Hendrick said. You have to work hard to get back. And I think weve made a lot of improvements.I think well see some, hopefully, this weekend.That doesnt mean Johnson wants to see Gordon beat him to the finish line. Johnson needs that win. Hed get into Gordon -- or Earnhardt for that matter -- if he had to for the win.Which driver would Johnson rough up more?Thats a tough one, Johnson said with a laugh. Maybe Id feel bad if I had to put a fender to Junior because he doesnt have a Brickyard yet and Jeff has got five.It would be a little easier to lean on Jeff than Junior. ... Im in trouble either way. Air Max Free Shipping . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. Wholesale Air Max Cheap . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. http://www.airmaxfreeshipping.com/ . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. Cheap Air Max Shoes With Free Shipping . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. Cheap Nike Air Max Free Shipping . -- The Magic have their first victory of the new year. All Blacks coach Steve Hansen has cautioned Wallabies counterpart Michael Cheika to stick to picking his own team for Australias Rugby Championship and Bledisloe Cup Test opener.Hansen and his squad arrived in Australia on Sunday afternoon in preparation for Saturdays game at ANZ Stadium in Sydney.Cheika recently suggested Hansen faced some interesting selection issues, particularly at five-eighth between Aaron Cruden and Beauden Barrett as well as openside flanker between Sam Cane and Ardie Savea.Its good of the Australian coach to start picking our team. Id say hes got enough problems of his own, probably, Hansen said at Sydney Airport.But well pick ours and he can pick his and hell have a lot to say, no doubt.Hansen and Cheika engaged in a waspish exchange in the media in June.The All Blacks mentor suggested Cheika had been bullied in the media by his England counterpart and former clubmate Eddie Jones.Cheika hit back at Hansen, describing the comment as really shallow.I just answered a question, Hansen said in response to being asked whether he had been playing mind games with the Wallabies coach.I got asked about how I thought the series was going. I thinnk the Australian camp got a little bit upset with it.ddddddddddddI left that a long time ago. Im moving on to what weve got to do.He said Cane was a 99 percent chance of being available to play on Saturday despite a recent concussion.Hansen wasnt expecting any major changes to the Wallabies game plan, though he expected their kicking game would improve under newly appointed national skills coach Mick Byrne, who previously held a similar position with the All Blacks.Theyve brought a lot of people back from the northern hemisphere so that gives them a bit more experience and their back three will be good under the high ball, Hansen said.With Mick there theyll have a better kicking game Im sure, but you cant change it too much.Theres a natural way Australia play, so Im assuming they will stick to what they do.Hansen expected Byrne would have already had a strong influence on Australia despite being appointed only three weeks ago.Hes a pretty good coach, Mick. Hes learnt a bit, he taught us a bit, so youve got yourselves a goody there. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen