Image and video hosting by TinyPic

url] [url=http://www.cheapdolphinsjersey.com/]cheap dolphins jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapvikingsjersey.com/]cheap vikings

in
Über uns
08.12.2018 11:48
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Junior lightweight prospect Mario Barrios is a 21-year-old kid with a seemingly bright future in boxing and is about to have his most important fight, which also happens to be his first main event and first scheduled 12-round bout.Devis Boschiero is a 34-year-old veteran who has fought for a world title and in a title eliminator -- losing both times. Hes also the former European champion looking to stay in contention.They are two fighters who seem to be going in different directions as they get to set to fight in a world title elimination bout on Saturday night (ESPN and ESPN Deportes, 9 ET) in the main event of a Premier Boxing Champions card at the Sun National Bank Center in Trenton, New Jersey.The winner of the fight will earn a No. 2 ranking in a sanctioning body and move a step closer to a mandatory title bout against 130-pound titleholder Jose Pedraza (22-0, 12 KOs).Unbeaten junior welterweight prospects Eddie Ramirez (13-0, 9 KOs), 23, of Chicago, and Jessie Roman (20-2, 9 KOs), 25, of Santa Ana, California, will meet in the scheduled 10-round co-feature.This is what Ive worked my whole life for, to be fighting in main events on national television, Barrios said. Im confident that Ill be able to go the full 12 rounds if need be. My goal is to get the knockout, though. I really want to make a statement in this fight.Im very happy to be fighting on ESPN during prime time on Saturday night. I have a lot of family, friends and fans back home wholl be tuning in. I just want to go out there and shine. I feel my style is explosive for television, and I hope everyone enjoys what I bring to the table. Everyone will see a determined fighter in myself, whos going to leave everything in the ring.Potential title fight aside, this fight is really about seeing whether San Antonios Barrios (15-0, 8 KOs) is more steak than sizzle as he meets Italys Boschiero (39-4-1, 21 KOs), who is two wins removed from a sixth-round knockout loss to Stephen Smith in a previous junior lightweight title eliminator this past September.Barrios said he knows very little about Boschiero, who will be making his United States debut. All of his fights have been in Italy except his four losses -- two European title bouts in France; the loss to Smith, which was in England; and a split-decision loss to then-junior lightweight world titleholder Takahiro Ao in Japan in 2011.All I know about Boschiero is that hes got a lot of fights and hes a top contender, Barrios said. I know hes hungry, so Im not taking him lightly. Ive seen some tape on him, and I know he likes to come forward. Everyone can expect to see a lot of hard punches being thrown by both of us. Im expecting a war.Barrios knows that a win, especially an impressive one on national television, will be a big boost for him in a hot weight class.Its a very tough division loaded with a lot of great fighters, Barrios said. I would say [titleholders Vasyl] Lomachenko, Pedraza and [Francisco] Vargas are the top dogs for now. [Orlando] Salido is also up there. Its one of the toughest divisions in boxing.Im hoping I can become a champion in this division. A victory against Boschiero puts me right there to challenge for the title. Im a hungry fighter, and everyone will see that. Discount NFL Jerseys Outlet . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Cheap Wholesale Jerseys . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. http://www.cheapwholesalejerseysnfl.com/ . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. Authentic Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse.Bangladesh secured an historic first victory over England as teenager Mehedi Hasan Miraz inspired a stunning 108-run victory on day three of the second Test in Dhaka. England were well-placed at 100-0 at tea in pursuit of the 273 runs needed to win the series 2-0 with Ben Duckett (56) and Alastair Cook (59) playing positively but collapsed to 127-5 and then 164 all out, Mehedi (6-77) becoming only the sixth player in history to take three five-wicket hauls in his first three Tests.The tourists challenge always looked tough given no England side had ever chased more than 209 to win a Test in Asia but the scale of their implosion was staggering, Shakib Al Hasan (4-49) taking three of the final four wickets to fall in one over.The momentous final wicket, earning Bangladesh only the eighth win in their 95-Test history, fell fittingly to Mehedi when he trapped Steven Finn lbw to spark jubilant scenes amid the home players. Watch highlights of day three of the second Test After five victories against Zimbabwe and two against an under-strength West Indies, this success was by far the most significant in Bangladeshs Test development and ensured the two-Test series ended all-square.Mushfiqur Rahmans side began the day on 152-3 in their second innings with a healthy cushion of 128 runs.Four drops didnt help the tourists cause - Imrul Kayes (78) enjoying lives on 67 and 74 as first Cook at leg slip and then Root at slip failed to cling onto tough one-handed chances off Zafar Ansari and Moeen Ali respectively, before he was trapped lbw on the sweep by Ali for 78.Shakib would have been out for six had Cook reviewed a not out lbw decision off Ali and then was missed badly in the deep on 23 as Duckett shelled a dolly off Ansaris bowling.England didnt learn their lesson - Mushfiqur also benefitting from a missed lbw opportunity early in his innings before Steven Finn couldnt quite leap high enough to grab a chance at mid-off - Ansari the unlucky bowler again. The tourists finally got their reward when Shakib (41) chopped Adil Rashids fifth ball of the day onto his stumps and on the same score Mushfiqur nicked Ben Stokes to Cook at first slip to make it 238-6.Sabbir Rahman (15) and Shuvagata Hom (25no) battled gamely before Stokes removed the former lbw just before lunch, the Durham all-rounder then forcing Taijul Islam to nick off making it 273-8.ddddddddddddRashid polished off the tail as Mehedi Hasan edged to Root attempting to go over the top and Kamrul Islam Rabbi skied a return catch attempting to hit his second six.Englands victory chase began positively, Duckett signalling his intent by reverse sweeping Shakib for consecutive boundaries and playing with intent even after being dropped on 12 by Mumudullah as he cut fiercely at Mehedi. Ben Duckett struck seven fours and one six off 64 balls The Northamptonshire batsman, who compiled 36 runs in his first three Test knocks, moved swiftly into the forties by launching Shakib over long on for six and his half-century soon followed, courtesy of a fine-dabbed sweep for four.The 100-stand came up off the very next delivery as Duckett pulled Mehedi for four, there being little indication of the mayhem to come as England took tea on 100-0.The collapse began immediately upon the resumption as Mehedi bowled Duckett beneath his bat with his first delivery, the ball keeping a little low.Root, able to bat after a stomach complaint, made just one before falling lbw to Shakib on the front foot and 108-2 nearly became 110-3 only for Cook to successfully overturn an incredibly tight lbw decision.Gary Ballance, so desperately in need of a score ahead of the India series, took his series tally to 24 in four innings before meekly miscuing a rank Mehedi delivery to Tamim Iqbal at mid-off.Ali lasted just four balls, Mehedis lbw appeal upheld despite a review, and when Cook prodded the spinner to Mominul at silly point the game looked close to up. Cook was one of only three players to reach double figures Hopes of Englands middle-to-lower order saving face vanished when Jonny Bairstow ballooned a catch to leg-slip and while Stokes received a life on 13 when Shakib shelled a return catch and was saved from a tight lbw call when the ball brushed his glove on the sweep, there was to be no great escape.Stokes played with intent, pumping Mehedi down the ground for six, only to be bowled off-stump by Shakib who then picked up Rashid and Ansari in three balls, the latter courtesy of sharp reactions from short leg Mominul who parried a catch to Imrul to leave England on the brink.Watch highlights of day three of the second Test between Bangladesh and England on Sky Sports 5 at 5pm, then stay tuned for the Verdict at 6pm on the same channel. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen