Image and video hosting by TinyPic

olesjersey.com/]Cheap Throwback Baseball Balti

in
Über uns
14.12.2018 08:57
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

BRISTOL, Tenn. -- Ricky Stenhouse Jr. last week hugged Tim Clauson, the father of Bryan Clauson, when they noticed a grasshopper was between them on a fence.The grasshopper reminded them of Bryan, the 27-year-old hot shoe who did not like bugs and had been pestered by a grasshopper a few days before?his death Aug. 7 from injuries suffered a night earlier in a crash at the Belleville (Kansas) Midget Nationals.The grasshopper sightings have taken on extra meaning in the past 12 days for Clausons family, including fiancée Lauren Stewart, and those in the sprint car world. It has been those moments and the camaraderie of the sprint car community last week at Knoxville (Iowa) Raceway that helped NASCAR drivers grieve before arriving to compete this week at Bristol Motor Speedway.When we were sitting in the motor home, Lauren was messing around with Bryans suit a couple days after he had passed and a grasshopper came out from underneath in between his suit, so [we were] thinking that was a sign that Bryan was still there with us, Stenhouse said Friday morning.I think a lot of people have seen a lot of moments like that. ... Its kind of cool just keeping your eyes open for it, but it was really important to spend a lot of time with Tim and everybody. We were all in the motor home just talking things out. It was good for all of us to be with each other.Stenhouse, who has driven occasional races with Clausons family team and was a roommate of Clausons several years ago, drove Clausons sprint car during pace laps Aug. 11 during the four-day sprint car Knoxville Nationals. The event attracts many of the top sprint car teams in the nation, not only for serious competition but also as a summer festival where the postrace parties last deep into the night.To get back in his car and give it another trip around Knoxville -- which he really loved, being at Knoxville -- there was not a dry eye in Knoxville when we took that car around, Stenhouse said. As Bryan always said, we parked it in Victory Lane for him, and it was super emotional.Camping World Truck Series driver Rico Abreu went and won the feature Friday night at Knoxville. Chip Ganassi Racings Kyle Larson finished fifth in the main event Saturday.It was a really up-and-down week with [remembering] Clauson, Abreu said. There were so many emotions. ... It was a fun week. We were up until 6 a.m. every day, partying and hanging out.That hanging out included telling Clauson stories and being with family members.Early in the week, when it all was still really fresh in the shock, everyone was stunned and sad, Larson said. People that didnt even know Bryan and Lauren personally, them seeing Lauren and his family at the races, helped them realize they were accepting what happened [and] makes everybody more strong.Larson was friends with Clauson, and Larsons girlfriend, Katelyn Sweet, is good friends with Stewart. They spent hours with the family after they arrived at the track.Seeing how strong she was made everybody kind of heal a little bit quicker, Larson said. When we got to hang out with Bryans family, too, the next couple of days, also seeing how strong they are all being and listening to old stories and stuff was really nice.I cant imagine going through what any of them are going through. Its amazing how strong theyre being and how positive they are.Clauson had won 112 United States Auto Club features and was on a quest to compete in 200 events this year, winning a race the night of the day he raced in the Indianapolis 500. The Noblesville, Indiana, racer also had NASCAR ties, having competed in the NASCAR Xfinity Series in 2007 and 2008.Stenhouse will carry Clausons 2008 Xfinity paint scheme on his Roush Fenway Racing Sprint Cup car this weekend at Bristol, complete with Clausons name above the drivers door. This weekend, Stenhouse and Larson will wear pink helmets, with Clauson logos, that will be donated to charity at the Chili Bowl Midget Nationals in January.Even though he was younger, I kind of always looked at him as an older brother because he kind of did everything before I did, Stenhouse said. He let me move in with him, and we had a lot of fun in North Carolina.He showed me the ropes of stock car racing, and then obviously he was the best there was running sprint cars, so to be able to run his paint scheme, his family is super excited.The family is expected to attend the race Saturday night at Bristol. Stewarts family runs a racing merchandise business, so it was natural for her and Clausons family to go to Knoxville in the days after his death and continue to attend races.I wasnt really looking forward to going after everything that happened, but being with the racing family and the community there was the best thing for everybody, especially ... when [his family] came and we were able to hang out all night, Stenhouse said.We were telling stories until 5 a.m. on Thursday night, Friday morning about all the good stories that we had of Bryan and the amazing things he did inside and out of the race car. Cheap NBA Jerseys Free Shipping . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Wholesale Jerseys NBA . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. http://www.cheapnbajerseysauthenticonline.com/ . And when it opened, every player was at his stall. Thats a sure sign that a team is in a slump and is searching for answers. "Its embarrassing to be at home and play the way we did," said defenceman Josh Gorges. Stitched NBA Jerseys . Tests earlier this week revealed a Grade 2 left hamstring strain for Sabathia, who was hurt in last Fridays start against San Francisco. Its an injury that will require about eight weeks to heal. He finished a disappointing campaign just 14-13 with a career-worst 4. Cheap NBA Jerseys China .S. -- Nikolaj Ehlers registered a hat trick for the third straight game and Jonathan Drouin had a goal and five assists as the Halifax Mooseheads hammered the host Cape Breton Screaming Eagles 10-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. HOUSTON -- The Rockets set a trio of NBA 3-point records in a 122-100 win over the New Orleans Pelicans on Friday night.The Rockets set records for 3-pointers made (24) and 3-pointers attempted in a half (31) and in a game (61).A 3-pointer by Ryan Anderson with 32.3 seconds left to play set the mark for most 3s in a game.?The old mark was shared by Houston in 2013 and Orlando in 2009.?Were just trying to take the right shots in the sense of either a 3 or a layup, coach Mike DAntoni said. Something has got to be there. A team has to choose. I really feel like we dont force many.The Rockets had previously set the record for the most 3-point attempts in a game with 50 on Nov. 25 at Sacramento, beating the previous mark of 49 set by Dallas in 1996.Houston now has attempted 40-plus 3-pointers in four of its past five games and 12 times overall this season.That ties the NBA record for most games with 40-plus 3-point attempts in a single season, which the Rockets set last season.ddddddddddddOf the 10 Rockets who played, six attempted at least one 3-pointer, including backup center Montrezl Harrell.Rockets guard Eric Gordon, who led the team with seven made 3-pointers, said he thinks the 61 total 3-pointers might be broken.We can still be better, said Gordon, who has hit at least three 3-point field goals in each of the past 12 games, tied for the fourth-longest streak in league history. I wouldnt doubt before the season is over we would break that record again. I think it will happen for sure this season. A lot of teams like to load up and not let us get layups, and it forces us to shoot 3s. Why not? We might have that chance again. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen