Image and video hosting by TinyPic

cheapredsoxjersey.com/]Cheap Throwb

in
Über uns
14.12.2018 09:16
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

SAN FRANCISCO -- With his knuckleball dancing at a variety of speeds, R.A. Dickey once again looked like the Cy Young Award winner the Toronto Blue Jays acquired in the off-season. Dickey allowed two hits in 8 1-3 innings and sparked a four-run fifth with an RBI double, leading Toronto to a 4-0 victory over the San Francisco Giants on Wednesday. "He was just about perfect today," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said. "He had it all going on. He was in the strike zone. Everything was really dancing today. ... Thats him at his best right there." Mark DeRosa added a two-run single and Adam Lind had three hits for his eighth multihit performance in the past 12 games, helping the Blue Jays earn a split of the two-game series. Barry Zito (4-4) was done in by the one big inning and lost at home for the first time since last August. The defending World Series champion Giants have lost 11 of 18 games heading into a nine-game road trip. Dickey (5-7) bounced back from a pair of rough starts in which he allowed six runs each to Baltimore and Atlanta. With the back and neck problems that contributed to his slow start in Toronto now in the past, Dickey returned to the form that helped him dominate the National League last season for the New York Mets. He was able to change speeds with his knuckler and throw it for strikes all game, getting the Giants to swing early in a very efficient outing. "I was changing speeds a lot today, which was good," Dickey said. "I was able to throw a 63, 64 miles per hour one for a strike and I was able to throw a 79 miles per hour one for a strike. As Ive gotten healthier, I felt like Ive been able to have the latitude to be able to do that. Before it was just trying to muster everything I could to survive an outing." Dickey retired his first 11 batters before Pablo Sandoval lined a clean single to right field. He didnt allow another baserunner until Hunter Pence walked to lead off the eighth in his best start since joining the Blue Jays in the off-season. He was replaced after allowing a single to Gregor Blanco and walking Marco Scutaro with one out in the ninth inning. "He was commanding the knuckleball to where he wanted to throw it," Blanco said. "He was unbelievable. ... He has a lot of movement on it, which makes him so difficult. You dont know where the ball will go. You have to hit a mistake like I did in the last inning when that ball hung up." Casey Janssen got Sandoval to hit into a double play for his 12th save in 12 chances. The Blue Jays also helped Dickey with their gloves, with shortstop Maicer Izturis making diving stops to rob Buster Posey and Sandoval of possible hits. Zito ran into trouble when he walked struggling No. 8 hitter Henry Blanco with one out in the fifth inning. Dickey then squared around to bunt when he saw Sandoval crashing in from third base and Brandon Belt from first. Dickey pulled back and decided to swing away, knocking a grounder past the charging Sandoval and into the left-field corner for an RBI double. "I saw both Panda and Belt crashing," Dickey said. "It was slug bunt all the way. I had played it out in my mind that that was what I was going to do if I saw both those guys closing in on me." Dickey scored on a two-out single by Jose Bautista. Zitos second walk of the game led to more trouble after Edwin Encarnacion and Bautista pulled off a double steal when Sandoval couldnt get the tag down in time even though Poseys throw beat Bautista to third base. That set up DeRosas two-run single. "The fifth inning was the Achilles heel today," Zito said. "Being unable to minimize the damage, the slash hit was OK, but then I gave up a couple of two-out hits that hurt." Zito allowed seven hits and walked three in six innings while losing at home for the first time since Aug. 2, 2012, against the Mets. The Giants had won Zitos last 14 starts at home, including one in the World Series, and he entered the game with a 1.40 ERA this season at AT&T Park. NOTES: It was Dickeys first extra-base hit since doubling against Philadelphia on Sept. 24, 2010. ... Zito became the first Giants starter to pitch at least six innings and not strike out a batter since he did it May 12, 2007, at Colorado. ... San Francisco CF Angel Pagan missed his 10th straight game with a strained left hamstring but manager Bruce Bochy hopes he will be able to play Friday in Arizona. ... The Blue Jays finished 3-4 on their road trip that included stops in Atlanta and San Diego and return home to face Texas on Friday. Wholesale NFL Jerseys .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U. http://www.wholesalenikenfljerseys.com/ . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys . -- Anaheim Ducks captain and leading scorer Ryan Getzlaf has been scratched from Sunday nights game against the Vancouver Canucks because of an upper-body injury. The Cleveland Indians are closing in on the AL Central title for one big reason.When theyve faced the Detroit Tigers head to head this year, its been no contest.Cleveland has won 13 of 15 against the second-place Tigers this season, and although Detroit prevailed Sunday to avoid a three-game sweep in the teams most recent series, the Indians lead the division by seven games. Clevelands head-to-head supremacy accounts for that entire margin and then some.This race is the reverse of what happened in 2013, when the Tigers went 15-4 against Cleveland and edged the Indians by one game atop the AL Central. In fact, during Detroits four-year run of division titles from 2011-14, the Tigers took advantage of their head-to-head opportunities against whichever team finished second.Detroit went 12-6 against Cleveland in 2011, 12-6 against the Chicago White Sox in 2012 and 13-6 against Kansas City in 2014. Throw in the dominant mark against Cleveland in 2013, and thats a winning percentage of .703 (52-22) for the Tigers over four years against the second-place finishers those seasons.Its come full circle this year. Detroit hasnt been able to solve Cleveland, which is why the Tigers are essentially playing for a wild card.Here are a few other developments from around baseball:ODD TEAM OUT?Forget all that talk about even-year magic. Right now, San Francisco has to worry about making the playoffs at all. The Giants are 22-37 since July 12 and are struggling to hold on to a wild card. Theyll send Madison Bumgarner to the mound against Clayton Kershaw of the Dodgers on Monday night.San Franciscoo leads St.dddddddddddd Louis by one game for the second wild card.MAGIC NUMBERSThe Cubs could be joined by a couple more division champions soon. The Texas Rangers magic numbers are five to eliminate Seattle and four to eliminate Houston from the AL West title chase.Washingtons magic number is six to take back the NL East crown from the New York Mets. Clevelands is seven to put away Detroit in the AL Central.HOME RUN RACEOn the morning of June 19, Baltimores Mark Trumbo led the American League in home runs with 20. Minnesotas Brian Dozier had seven and hadnt hit any in nearly two weeks.Trumbo has kept on slugging and now leads the league with 43 homers, but Dozier has 41 thanks to an extended tear. The home run race is coming down to the wire -- Oaklands Khris Davis and Torontos Edwin Encarnacion have 40 each.FANTASY FOCUSIf youre looking to play matchups down the stretch with starting pitchers, the teams ranked lowest in OPS since the All-Star break are the Phillies, Padres, Royals and Marlins. Atlanta, which is all but assured of a last-place finish in the NL East, has actually hit decently in the second half and has scored 5.5 runs per game this month.LINE OF THE WEEKFrom the where-did-THAT-come-from file: Colorados Jon Gray struck out a franchise-record 16 in a four-hit shutout of San Diego on Saturday night. The Rockies won 8-0.Gray hadnt pitched more than 7 1/3 innings in a game all season.---Follow Noah Trister at www.Twitter.com/noahtrister Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen