Image and video hosting by TinyPic

edsoxjersey.com/]Cheap Throwback Base

in
Über uns
17.12.2018 11:43
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

PHILADELPHIA -- Michael Vick and Nick Foles are making it tough for Chip Kelly to pick a starting quarterback. Vick was nearly flawless, Foles looked sharp and each player led the Philadelphia Eagles to touchdown drives in a 14-9 victory over Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers on Thursday night. No matter who Kelly chooses to run his up-tempo offence, it appears both quarterbacks can operate this system efficiently. Vick and Foles have combined to put up 28 points on eight-plus drives in two games. "Theyre doing a great job of making it difficult because theyre both playing at a high level," Kelly said. "Were going to make a decision. One of them could sprain an ankle walking in the parking lot." Vick, the four-time Pro Bowl pick, has the statistical edge over Foles, the second-year pro. "I feel in rhythm all the time," Vick said. "The flow in the way we prepare makes me feel I can do it all. I feel like the team can go places." On the opposite side, Newton had a so-so effort against a defence that got picked apart by Tom Brady last week. Newton, the 2011 AP Offensive Rookie of the Year, was 8 of 17 for 112 yards. He played the first half and led the Panthers (1-1) to a pair of field goals. "I thought he did some nice things," coach Ron Rivera said. "He got us down there twice in scoring position. We did miss a couple of throws but he was running for his life twice and both times he overthrew the ball. Im not sure you can put that on the quarterback." Vick completed his first nine passes before throwing an interception on a desperation pass at the end of the second quarter after the Eagles (1-1) got the ball with 24 seconds left in the half. He finished 9 of 10 for 105 yards and also ran for 20. Foles was 6 of 8 for 53 yards. He had 13 yards rushing, including a 7-yard TD scamper. But Foles made a big mistake on his first series when he tried to throw the ball out of the end zone and was picked. "All I can do is correct what I did wrong and improve," Foles said. "Mike is a great quarterback and it makes me a better quarterback going against him. Mike and I have a great relationship. Im happy to see him do well." Through two games, Vick is 13 of 15 for 199 yards, one TD, one interception and a passer rating of 113.1. Foles is 11 of 14 for 96 yards, no TDs, one pick and a passer rating of 65.7. Foles got the start this week because Vick started the preseason opener against New England. He completed his first six passes and crisply worked a no-huddle offence, moving the Eagles from their 5 to the Panthers 8 before things went awry. Foles dropped a shotgun snap, picked it up and tried to throw the ball away but his underthrown pass was intercepted by Josh Thomas in the back of the end zone. Foles threw an incomplete pass on the first play of the next series, then the Eagles kept it on the ground. One play after LeSean McCoys juke-and-go, 21-yard run, Foles ran in from the 7 for a 7-0 lead. "LeSean is a tremendous back and with a little space, he can make amazing things happen," Foles said. Vick completed his first four passes for 43 yards and guided the Eagles to the Panthers 36 before Chris Polk fumbled after an 8-yard run. Vick started his second drive with two passes to DeSean Jackson for 28 yards and then connected with Riley Cooper for 22. Vick then scrambled 14 yards and 6 yards on consecutive plays before McCoy ran in from the 1 to make it 14-6. The Eagles gave a much better defensive effort in their second game. The first unit allowed 50 yards rushing in the first half after getting steamrolled by the Patriots. Newton is 11 of 23 for 128 yards, one TD and one interception in two games. "There are just some things we have to wrinkle out," Newton said. "We were moving the ball effectively. We cant have self-inflicted penalties. It takes a little more focus. And on my part I feel like I can put the offence in a better situation with a couple of throws I feel got away from me. We moved the ball but we can do better and we will do better as this preseason progresses." NOTES: Graham Gano kicked field goals of 47 and 32 yards, and Morgan Lineberry had a 27-yarder for Carolina. ... Phillip Hunt had surgery for a partial tear of his ACL. ... RB Felix Jones (rib), TE Emil Igwenagu (head) and DB Curtis Marsh (hand) left the game for the Eagles. ... The Panthers didnt have any injuries. Air Max Wholesale China . -- Nate Robinson has played for seven teams, so beating one of them is no longer a rare occurrence. Air Max Wholesale Free Shipping . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. http://www.airmaxclearance.com/ . In the response filed Wednesday to the complaint by 30-year-old Alexander Bradley, attorneys say the former University of Florida player is invoking his Fifth Amendment right that protects people from incriminating themselves. Air Max Clearance Sale . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. Air Max Clearance Online . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J.Jeff Stelling provides us with his advice for this weekends Soccer Saturday Super 6, with a bumper £1m jackpot up for grabs. This weeks line-up consists of the four 3pm Premier League kick-offs along with Sky Bet Championship clashes QPR v Birmingham and Rotherham v Brentford. Play Super 6 Not made your predictions yet? Enter here for your chance to win £1m Heres Jeffs advice to help you win the Super 6 £1m jackpot...Leicester v Norwich Danny Welbeck celebrates his late winner against Leicester Most popular prediction: 2-0 (42%)This game is a question of Leicesters bounce-back-ability, but there was no shame in the way they lost at Arsenal as they played really well. Theyve recorded four clean sheets in a row at the King Power so I can see why the majority have gone with that and Norwich always concede away - the only Premier League side without a clean sheet on the road this season. However, I do think it will be a bit of an edgy one for Claudio Ranieris men and Im going for a narrower win.Jeff predicts: 2-1Southampton v Chelsea Fraser Forster is yet to concede since returning from injury Most popular prediction: 1-2 (31%)Well 31 per cent are ignoring this season and looking at the fact the away team are called Chelsea. Theres no doubt theyve improved under Guus Hiddink, with clean sheets in their last four Premier League games, but theyve got a poor record against the Saints winning just two of their last seven. Ronald Koemans men are also flying at the moment, so much so Charlie Austin cant get in the team, and I fancy them to make it seven clean sheets on the bounce and produce a coupon-buster.Jeff predicts: 1-0Stoke v Aston Villa Giannelli Imbula scored a stunner at Bournemouth Most popular prediction: 2-0 (38%)This time Ill roll in with the majority. Stoke were right back to their best form for their 3-1 win at Bournemouth and I thought they were exceptional. Theyve also had a little break over the FA Cup weekend so they should be refreshed as well. Villa, in contrast, are coming off the back of that 6-0 thumping by Liverpool, their lowest point in a horrendous season - and things are going from bad to worse.Jeff predicts: 2-0 Pundits Super 6 picks Find out what the Soccer Saturday pundits and Jamie Redknapp are predicting in their Super 6 accas.dddddddddddd Watford v Bournemouth Watford needed a Scott Wootton to see them past Leeds in the FA Cup Most popular prediction: 2-1 (29%)Im going for 2-1 as well - but not to the home side. I just feel that Watford tend to stagger over the line in games now, as they did against Leeds last week. I think theyll be pretty fatigued by the end of the season, particularly those they rely on most in Odion Ighalo and Troy Deeney. It says it all that own goals are their third highest scorer. Bournemouth are also better away than home, with only one defeat in nine on the road in all competitions, and with the pace of Benik Afobe and Junior Stanislas making them dangerous on the counter-attack.Jeff predicts: 1-2QPR v Birmingham Jimmy Floyd Hasselbainks men have won just one in six Most popular prediction: 1-1 (29%)QPR are just a bit of an enigma. Theyve scored first in 17 games this season but only won seven of them. I was shocked by how bad they were against Fulham last time we saw them on Sky Sports. They were defensively shambolic. Birmingham, on the other hand, have kept clean sheets in five of their last six league games and I can see them recording another one here. Jeff predicts: 0-2Rotherham v Brentford John Swift scored twice in Brentfords 3-0 win over Wolves on Tuesday Most popular prediction: 1-2 (21%)Its a worrying time for Rotherham, who are yet to score a goal under Neil Warnock. Theyve lost 21 games this season, three more than anyone else in the Championship and they never even seem to look like scoring. Brentford are hit-and-miss, but they have a match-winner in Alan Judge. Hes got 13 goals this season but that doesnt tell the full story and hes a big talent.Jeff predicts: 1-2 Take on Jeff Think you know better? Enter you Super 6 predictions here. Also See: Play Super 6 Opta play Super 6 Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen