Image and video hosting by TinyPic

soxjersey.com/]Cheap Throwback Ba

in
Über uns
17.12.2018 11:43
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

MINNEAPOLIS -- Headed for a fifth straight losing season, the New York Mets have the kind of rotation in place with the potential to soon end that skid. Matt Harvey is the leader of the group, but dont forget Dillon Gee. And Travis dArnaud is up to guide these guys from behind the plate. Gee pitched into the eighth inning for the Mets in a 6-1 victory over the Minnesota Twins on Monday afternoon in a makeup game from April 14, and dArnaud learned afterward hes here for good. Gee (9-8) turned in yet another quality start, and the offence for the Mets was about as balanced as could be with RBI singles by Eric Young, Daniel Murphy, Andrew Brown, Wilmer Flores and Omar Quintanilla. All five of them had two hits, as did Marlon Byrd, who hit his 20th home run. Juan Lagares made several standout catches in centre field, including a sprint into the wall to track down Josh Willinghams drive in the first. "It helps to have the help that Ive had. Ive had great catchers calling great games, and Juan tracks down everything there in centre field," Gee said, adding: "It gives you confidence to keep attacking." With veteran catcher John Buck due back on Tuesday from paternity leave, the Mets sent catcher Anthony Recker to Triple-A Las Vegas after the game. That meant dArnaud, the prized prospect acquired from Toronto in the off-season trade of Cy Young Award winner R.A. Dickey, was staying despite being hitless in his first seven at-bats. "What an amazing feeling, getting to stay with the club. This group of guys is just a great group of guys that truly love baseball," dArnaud said. Hes not going to be biding his time on the bench, either. "The only way this guy is going to improve is to be here," manager Terry Collins said. Rookie Kyle Gibson (2-4) struggled again for the Twins, failing to finish the fourth. He recorded 11 outs and allowed 10 hits and was sent to Triple-A Rochester after the game with a 6.53 ERA. Only once since his debut on June 29 has the right-hander gone six innings and given up three runs or fewer. "He just wasnt very consistent today. I know hes frustrated," catcher Joe Mauer said. The Mets won the first two games of the series here by a total score of 20-7, but the finale at Target Field was postponed due to cold and rain. Despite the four-plus months that elapsed, this was just as lopsided as before, thanks to Gee. The 27-year-old right-hander was scheduled to start this game originally, that wintry afternoon. The heat and humidity have proven to be better working conditions. Since May 30, Gee has a 2.27 ERA, the third-best in the league behind Jose Fernandez and Clayton Kershaw. All nine of Gees victories have come since April 20, and no other Mets pitcher including the All-Star Harvey has more than five in that stretch. The Mets are 13-12 in Harveys starts. Theyre 14-11 with Gee on the mound. This was a feel-good way to wrap up an 11-game road trip for the Mets, who finished 5-6 but lost three of those on the last at-bat. Gee walked just one and struck out nine, matching the second-highest total of his career. Left-hander Scott Rice relieved him with two outs in the eighth inning to retire Justin Morneau with Mauer, who had two of the six hits against Gee, on second. The only run Gee allowed was unearned when Murphy let a ground ball hit by Clete Thomas slide underneath his glove at second base in the seventh for an error. Gee has given up one or fewer runs in 12 of his starts. Hes completed six innings or more in each of his past 10 turns. Collins and dArnaud raved about the way Gee mixed all four pitches. "This is what weve known him to be in the past. I wouldnt be at all surprised if you look up in the next six weeks, and hes going to have 14 or 15 wins," Collins said. NOTES: Collins said reliever Carlos Torres will start on Friday, giving Harvey an extra day of rest. Jenrry Mejias elbow injury opened a spot. ... The Mets host Atlanta on Tuesday, with RHP Zack Wheeler (5-2, 3.43 ERA) set to take the mound after a career-high 12 strikeouts at San Diego last Thursday. RHP Brandon Beachy (2-0, 4.50 ERA) will start for the Braves. ... The Twins start a three-game series at division-leading Detroit on Tuesday. Theyll start RHP Mike Pelfrey (4-10, 5.26 ERA) opposite RHP Rick Porcello (9-6, 4.33 ERA) of the Tigers. Nike Shox Clearance . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. Nike Shox Cheap Free Shipping . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. http://www.cheapnikeshoxretro.com/ . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. Cheap Nike Shox Retro . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. Nike Shox Sale Outlet . After Martin Skrtel put the Reds in front from close range at Stamford Bridge after only four minutes, Hazard hit back in the 17th with a superb strike. Etoo gave Jose Mourinhos team a decisive lead from Oscars back pass in the 34th.Emmanuel Adebayor is relaxed over his contract situation with Crystal Palace, but says he would be happy to stay at Selhurst Park. The forwards current deal is set to expire at the end of the season and he is yet to agree an extension that would keep him at Palace next season. Adebayor joined Palace in January after nearly five months without a club following his release from Tottenham, but has struggled to find any consistent goalscoring form, managing just one goal in 14 appearances. I like the club and I like everything that is going on, he told Sky Sports News HQ. I am not the one to put any pressure on anybody to stay. If they want me to stay, well talk, discuss it and find an agreement. If not, life goes on and we continue moving. The players, we get along so well, they are cool with me and they accept me like a brother because of what Ive done and achieved in my career. The Togo international has scored just one goal since signing for Palace So being here today with them is just beautiful for me and, even if I am not here next season, my wishes are for them to be in the top league and out there doing something special. Maybe not win the league, bbut finish in the top five or six because they have the quality to be up there.ddddddddddddIf Adebayor is not offered fresh terms to stay at Palace, his final match for the club could come in the FA Cup final against Manchester United at Wembley on May 21. Victory over United would see Palace claim the first major domestic trophy in their history as well as a place in Europe next season. Ledley out Joe Ledley will miss the FA Cup final after suffering a fractured leg And Palace chairman Steve Parish believes a win in the Wembley showpiece could help the club in their pursuit of summer transfer targets. A London club possibly in Europe, what a draw that would be, he said.Even if we dont make it, it puts us on the map being in the final and being in the Premier League for four years, so absolutely a great draw and I think well get some exciting players that want to come to the club. Also See: Ledley to miss FA Cup final Gayle brace seals Palace safety Your clubs Player of the Year... Merse: Anyone can win next PL Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen