Image and video hosting by TinyPic

oxjersey.com/]Cheap Throwba

in
Über uns
17.12.2018 11:44
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

ESPN NRL expert Brett Kimmorley looks at round 25 and says the smell of finals football has seen cracks appearing in one of the leading teams while injury threatens to decide the fate of another title contender.1. Sharks strong season is in danger of sinking.Three losses in a row, havent won over the last four weeks, Sam Tagataese will not play until the Grand Final qualifier and that means they lose some physicality of a big frontrower going forward - but they do get Paul Gallen back.I think theyre struggling, I think there is a little bit of nervousness starting to creep into the belief of the Sharks fans and possibly the Sharks players and theyre playing a red-hot Roosters side this weekend.Its their last game at Southern Cross Group Stadium this year and theyre desperate to get a win before the semi-finals because youd hate to go into the Melbourne game in round 26 not having won in your previous five weeks. Its a massive game for the Sharks and its important they get out of the hole and celebrate what has been a wonderful year so far with their home crowd.Im seeing some small things that make me think that theyre not quite the same team as the one that won 15 straight games and I think James Maloney showed some of their frustration with a couple of careless tackles in the loss to Souths.How they end this season will also have some impact on next year - theyre a club that has never won a Grand Final and theyre club that struggle to lift in those big games - the Cowboys gave them a spanking in their semi-final last year and they probably already carry a little bit of scarring from that game.2. Will Blake Austins injury slow the Green Machines momentum?Blake Austin will probably play again this year but what does his injured hand mean for the Canberra Raiders season? What does it do to the players mindset?They were flying, they had all the momentum, things were going their way but now their star five-eighth, who can score freakish tries and is an amazing player, will be missing - my concern is how they go now. Sam Williams is a good player but a totally different football player so does that change everything else for the team, do they lose the trust and the belief?Its a few weeks until they play their first semi-final and I reckon hell play but the other thing is - can he play with pain? There are some players that are great playing injured and there are others that literally cant play when theyre not 100 percent and Im not sure which category he falls into.Im also unsure whether resting Junior Paulo is a good thing. I would sell it by saying I am rotating my squad because we might need match-fit players in the finals. That way the players mindset will think theyre only going to Manly so we can afford to rest players.Its a danger game for the Raiders this weekend against the Sea Eagles - its Jamie Lyons farewell at Brookvale Oval so thats a huge reason why Manly will turn up to play.3. Brisbane playing for credibility against Melbourne.The Broncos were horribly embarrassed and spanked on their own turf by the Storm about eight weeks ago - it was a flogging and a great game plan execution that saw Anthony Milford concede a lot of points around him.Its a big game for the Broncos defensively, probably one that will prove if they really are back this season, and its also a great opportunity for the Storm to wrap up that minor premiership and send a fair statement that theyre the team to beat this year.Sam Kasianos incident with Corey Parker last week has the potential to turn Brisbanes season around - that last five minutes showed physicality in how they defended and the pride they have in each other.In a game of football, 90 percent of it is in the head - theyre all talented, theyre all skillful, they all do the same weights and strength but its just that one little bit of confidence that makes you tick, that can convince you that youre back and I think that last five minutes against Canterbury couldve done that for Brisbane. Air Max 1 Outlet Sale . On Tuesday, Ottawa placed forward Cory Conacher and defenceman Joe Corvo on waivers as trade rumours swirl around the Senators. Cheap Air Max 1 Outlet .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. http://www.airmax1outlet.com/ . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. Air Max 1 Online Store .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. Air Max 1 Sale Cheap . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. HOUSTON -- Tony Dawson threw for two touchdowns and rushed for a school record 218 yards and two more scores to lead Houston Baptist to a 31-24 victory over Stephen F Austin on Saturday.Dawson scored on an 83-yard run in the third quarter and a 41-yard run in the fourth to help the Huskies (4-6, 3-4 Southland) build a 31-14 lead. Dawson, who set the previous record of 191 yards rushing last month, carried the ball 15 times.Dawson-who was 9 of 22 for 139 yards and an interception- found Terrance Peters on 26-yard TD in the first qquarter to tie the game at 7.ddddddddddddLater he hit Ricardo Barnett for a 32-yard score for a 14-7 lead at the half.The Lumberjacks (4-6, 3-5) tied the game early in the third quarter on Kijana Amous 2-yard run, but three plays later Dawson broke off the longest play from scrimmage in school history.Zac Conque was 26 of 43 for 386 yards and two with Tamrick Pace making eight receptions for 187 yards. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen