Image and video hosting by TinyPic

://www.cheapsoccerchinajerseys.com/]Jersey

in
Über uns
23.04.2018 12:39
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

MILWAUKEE -- Zach Davies run of success may be surprising to most baseball observers, but Craig Counsell isnt among that group.He showed us this last year, the Milwaukee Brewers manager said about Davies. Hes certainly shown that hes had this in him. What you love to see is just the consistency, a guy who you know youve got a good shot to win when hes taking the mound for you. Thats what hes becoming.Davies takes the mound Thursday afternoon against the Arizona Diamondbacks in search of his team-leading eighth victory of the season. He has been marvelous for Milwaukee in 2016, going 7-4 with a 3.64 ERA.Those numbers would be even more impressive were it not for rough start. The 23-year-old right-hander took losses in each of his first three outings of the year, allowing 13 earned runs in 13 1/3 innings.Ever since then, he has been fantastic, going 7-1 with a 2.84 ERA while holding opponents to a .217 batting average.I think I know what Im capable of, Davies said. I know that if Im doing the right things and executing my pitches, good things are going to happen.Over his past three starts, he has allowed just three earned runs in 20 innings. He threw seven scoreless innings against the Reds in Cincinnati on July 17, then held the Chicago Cubs to one run in 6 1/3 innings on Saturday.His first (three) starts since the break have been absolutely outstanding, Counsell said. Hes been really good. Again, its off of four pitches. Him and (catcher Jonathan Lucroy) are really in sync, and theyve really kind of got hitters on the defense and not knowing what to look for. Hes doing a nice job making pitches.Davies will go up against a Diamondbacks offense has sputtered all season yet broke out Wednesday night, riding two home runs from Yasmany Tomas to an 8-1 victory over the Brewers.Left-hander Robbie Ray will get the start for Arizona. He is 1-4 with a 4.72 ERA in his past six starts. While he did strike out a career-best 10 batters his last time out, he allowed three unearned runs in the first inning and a three-run home run to Jay Bruce in the third as Arizona went on to lose 6-1 at Cincinnati on Saturday.It was just my fastball command, Ray said afterward. Its something thats always been really good for me. I worked both sides of the plate with it tonight. I was able to keep them off balance with my curveball and my slider.Counsell wouldnt say whether or not Brewers shortstop Jonathan Villar would be back in the starting lineup Thursday. Villar is enjoying a great season at the plate, batting .297 on the year, but while he is tied for the major league lead with 36 stolen bases, he also has made some horribly-timed mistakes on the base paths. On Wednesday, he was caught trying to swipe third after a leadoff double.That gaffe, along with a pair of first-inning errors, led Counsell to pull Villar midgame.I think weve given him freedom, Counsell said. Base-stealers have to have freedom. Then there are some rules we put into place. We have to follow those rules. Comprar Air Max 180 . The incident occurred at 19:56 of the second period of the Kings 4-2 road win over Edmonton on Sunday. Nolan punched Oilers forward Jesse Joensuu in the jaw in front of the Kings goal during a scrum. Air Max 270 Light Bone Hot Punch .500 on the season. The Jets are now 0-5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs. The game started the same way the Vancouver game started the night before, with the Jets taking the first two penalties of the game and killing off the first, but the Oilers getting on the board first, scoring on the second man-advantage. http://www.airmax270baratas.com/nike-air-max-97-rebajas.html . Vettel, who has already clinched his fourth straight F1 title, enters the finale with a chance to equal Michael Schumachers 13 victories in a year and match the record of nine consecutive wins by Alberto Ascari in the 1952 and 1953 seasons. Air Max 97 Hombre Rebajas . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. Air Max 97 Italy Flag . Vettel, who has already clinched his fourth straight F1 title, enters the finale with a chance to equal Michael Schumachers 13 victories in a year and match the record of nine consecutive wins by Alberto Ascari in the 1952 and 1953 seasons. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Akeem Hunt waited all season for a chance to play. When it finally came, he made it count.Hunt was promoted from Houstons practice squad Saturday and delivered in a big way Sunday. The second-year pro from Purdue ran eight times for 52 yards in a 24-21 win at Jacksonville . He had a key run down the stretch, a 17-yard gain on a third-and-16 play in the fourth quarter that set up a field goal.I wasnt surprised with what Akeem did, Texans quarterback Brock Osweiler said. You were able to see glimpses from Akeem throughout the preseason. He seems to have so much bottled-up energy. If you get him the ball, he might be able to spring the big one every single time. Hes so athletic, hes so fast, hes quick and hes a smart football player as well. He had great vision today and really hit the holes hard.He ran five times for 39 yards on Houstons final scoring drive early in the fourth quarter, none of his carries bigger than that third-down run. The speedy back caught Jacksonville by surprise when he took a handoff and skirted around the left side for the teams second-biggest gain of the game. It led to Nick Novaks 51-yard field goal, which proved to be the difference.That was crushing, Jaguars defensive tackle Malik Jackson said. I thought it was a pass for sure. Everybody made a mistake thinking it was pass. Weve got to get off blocks and make the tackle. Nobody seemed to do that and we lost. Two or three plays as a defense wwill show us why we lost the game, but we were playing a hell of a game.ddddddddddddThe Texans finished with 181 yards on the ground. Lamar Miller led the way with 83 yards, including a 45-yard scamper that set up a first-quarter touchdown.Osweiler scrambled for 23 more. Hunts yardage was equally eyebrow-raising. After all, he was added to the 53-man roster the day before the game because Jonathan Grimes (illness) didnt make the trip. And Hunt could have been playing elsewhere.One of the fastest players on Houstons roster -- he ran the 40-yard dash in 4.37 seconds coming out of college -- Hunt was let go in final roster cuts. He was offered practice-squad contracts by Chicago, New Orleans, Kansas City and others after scoring two touchdowns during Houstons preseason finale against Dallas.He opted to remain with the Texans and take his chances on the practice squad. Hunt showed glimpses of potential as a rookie last season, rushing for 96 yards on 17 carries and catching six passes for 39 yards. That came after previous stints with the New York Giants and Baltimore.But what he did in Jacksonville has to top his highlight list.Akeem ran really well, especially in the fourth quarter, and it was good to have him in there, Miller said.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen