Image and video hosting by TinyPic

vikingsjersey.com/]cheap vikin

in
Über uns
20.12.2018 04:09
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

HOUSTON -- Josh Reddick never expected to hear from the Houston Astros.I didnt know if I was on these guys radar, the outfielder said Wednesday after finalizing a $52 million, four-year contract. It was something that came out of nowhere for me, not in a bad way. I was very excited to hear from them. Texas is something that brings me a little closer to home.Reddick, who is from Georgia, was drafted by Boston in 2006, traded to Oakland after the 2011 season and dealt to the Los Angeles Dodgers at last summers trade deadline on Aug. 1. Astros general manager Jeff Luhnow said Houston and Oakland talked about a possible deal.This is going to be a winning environment for the next four years, Luhnow said, describing his pitch to Reddick. We were willing to commit to the length of the deal early. Really felt like he fit in well with the culture that were trying to build here. It spoke to him because hes seen it firsthand.Reddick, who gets $13 million in each of the next four seasons, appealed to the Astros as a free agent because he bats left-handed, won a Gold Glove and does not turn 30 until February.In eight big league seasons, Reddick has 96 homers, 346 RBI and a .255 batting average.Get to stay in the same division. Very comfortable being in this division, Reddick said. I know how things work. I know the stadiums. I know the pitching staffs. I know the hitters. So its going to make this a very easy transition for me.Minute Maid Park was considered to be hitter friendly, even before renovations this offseason moved the center field wall in from 436 feet to 409. Reddick is looking forward to hitting more home runs in Houston than he did at the Oakland Coliseum.Hopefully some of these fly balls Ive hit at the Coliseum over the last 4 1/2 years can maybe be 10 rows deep here, he said.Reddick did not want to drag out contract talks.I think it was good before the winter meetings so you didnt have to worry about all the hype, he said. Go home and for the next 2 1/2 months train and get ready. Relax a lot better knowing I have a home and a good home once it comes around to February. Air Max Shoes Wholesale China .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. Wholesale Air Max For Sale . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. http://www.airmaxauthentic.com/ .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. China Wholesale Nike Air Max Shoes . -- Bryant McKinnie came out of his stance and lowered his shoulder into a practice squad player, causing a crisp thud to reverberate in the Miami Dolphins practice bubble. Wholesale Air Max Sale Online . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. CARMEL, Ind. -- Dustin Johnson knows as well as anyone that no matter how good he is and how well he plays, something can always go wrong in golf.Just not this week at the BMW Championship.Not this year, really.An awesome talent, Johnson is starting to pile up the victories to prove it. He ran off four birdies in a five-hole stretch to regain control Sunday, left Paul Casey feeling helpless by matching his eagle putt late in the round and sailed home to a 5-under 67 for a three-shot victory at Crooked Stick.Ran into a buzz saw, Casey said after a 67 to finish runner-up in a FedEx Cup playoff event for the second straight week. That was something special the last two days, and I did everything I could. So Im holding my head up very high.Johnson, though, is at another level right now.Known for so many years as the guy who couldnt catch a break in the biggest events, he won for the third time in eight starts dating to his first major at the U.S. Open. And this might have been his most complete performance. Powerful off the tee, relentless with the putter, dialed with his wedges, there was no stopping him.Ive got a lot of confidence in every part of my game, Johnson said.He just doesnt have much to say about it, mainly because he doesnt need to.Caseys last hope came on the par-5 15th when he rolled in a 25-foot eagle putt to get within one shot. That lasted as long as it took Johnson to line up his 18-foot eagle putt and pour it in to restore his three-shot margin.He finished at 23-under 265 and went over $9 million in earnings for the year, along with taking the No. 1 seed in the FedEx Cup to the finale in two weeks at East Lake for the Tour Championship.The consolation for Casey, along with $1,836,000 for his two runner-up finishes, was the No. 5 seed at the Tour Championship in two weeks. That means he only has to win at East Lake to capture the $10 million bonus.Rickie Fowler wont have any chance at all.Fowler, who started the week at No. 22 in the FedEx Cup , closed with a 71 and finished 59th at Crooked Stick. He was bumped out of the top 10 by the second-smallest margin in the 10-year history of the FedEx Cup -- 0.57 points behind Charl Schwartzel, who closed with a 64.Ian Poulter missed out by 0.45 points in 2009.The timing is particularly bad for Fowler because Davis Love III makkes three of his captains picks for the Ryder Cup on Monday, with another one right after the Tour Championship.dddddddddddd Fowler wont have another chance to audition, though he might get picked on Monday, anyway.Asked if he had done enough to be picked, Fowler said, I would like to think so.Ive done basically everything I can do as far as schedule and playing, said Fowler, who left the Olympics to play the following week on the PGA Tour. It would have been nice to play better to make the pick a lot easier on him. But whether he has his mind made up or is still thinking, thats up to him.Fowlers hopes came down to J.B. Holmes in a finish that had nothing to do with the trophy. Fowler would have made it to the Tour Championship if Holmes made either a birdie or a bogey. Holmes would have been eliminated with a bogey.He drilled it down the middle of the fairway, hit the green, lagged a 40-foot putt to 4 feet and made it for par for a 74.I envisioned it being a little bit better than that going into the day, but thats how it is, Holmes said. You dont always have your best game, and I was able to finish it off and get in the Tour Championship.Holmes tied for fourth, key for him because the big hitter from Kentucky also needs a captains pick to play in the Ryder Cup. Holmes finished at No. 10 in the Ryder Cup standings, one spot ahead of Fowler.I feel like I played well enough to get that shot, Holmes said. Well see.Roberto Castro holed out for eagle from the seventh fairway on his way to a 67 to finish alone in third, sending the Georgia Tech grad and Atlanta resident home to play in the Tour Championship for the second time.All this activity was far more compelling than the actual tournament, for Johnson never looked as though he was going to lose -- no matter how well Casey played. Casey is playing some of his best golf in seven years, and he now has a clear shot at the $10 million bonus at East Lake.Maybe.If I dont run into Dustin in two weeks, he said, I got a great chance to maybe win the FedEx Cup.---This story has been corrected to show that Fowler missed out of the Tour Championship by the second-smallest margin, not the smallest, in FedEx Cup history. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen