Image and video hosting by TinyPic

er had also endured a tough first half, and he could have easily dropped his head and wallowed in self pity.Instead, he went to

in Unsere Regeln 23.12.2018 07:17
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

Socceroos striker Tomi Juric wont know whether to laugh or cry when he looks back on Thursday nights 2-0 win over Iraq in Perth.On paper, it was a good night for Juric, who scored a goal and set up another in the World Cup qualifier win.But it was far from smooth sailing, with Jurics embarrassing blunder early in the second half threatening to alter the course of the match.With the scores locked at 0-0 and the tension building, Juric should have scored the easiest of goals when the ball rolled to him at the far post in the 57th minute.But instead of tapping the ball into the open net with his left foot, Juric made a late decision to make contact with his right and shot wideThe former Western Sydney striker had also endured a tough first half, and he could have easily dropped his head and wallowed in self pity.Instead, he went to work - and unleashed a perfectly-weighted ball across goal to tee up Massimo Luongo for the opener just a minute later.Then just after the hour mark Juric had a goal of his own when he stabbed home from an Aaron Mooy set-piece.Juric was happy he got the chance to make up for his earlier botched attempt on goal.I guess it surprised me. It caught me a little bit off guard, Juric said.But accidents happen. Thats what Im going to call it - an accident.I tried to stay strong in my mind to keep going and pushing. And then I got rewarded with an assist and a goal.Socceroos veteran Tim Cahill was an unused substitute in the win.But hes set to be deployed in next weeks clash with the UAE in Abu Dhabi.Cahill remains a key cog in the Socceroos set-up, but Juric said it was good the team now possessed enough firepower to win without him.We all know his qualities and what he brings to the team. Hes an important figure for us still, Juric said.We always rely on big players like that.But were showing now that were slowly able to do that within the whole team.Its not just to lean on one or two players. Weve got a lot of players who can come in and do the right job.Juric said he was enjoying life in Switzerland after switching to FC Luzern in July. Wholesale Jordan Retro 13 . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. Air Jordan Retro 13 For Sale . LUCIE, Fla. http://www.cheapairjordan13.com/ . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. Jordan 13 Cheap China . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. Jordan 13 China Wholesale . The judges scored it 48-47, 48-47, 49-46 for Jones (19-1). It was the champions closest call. Despite the loss, it was a remarkable show by the confident Swedish challenger, who had the best of the early rounds and then hung on in the fourth and fifth. LOS ANGELES -- Jimmy Butler called his shot before Sundays 118-110 win over the Los Angeles Lakers. The Chicago Bulls All-Star swingman knew he would have to score more on Sunday with the Bulls playing without Dwyane Wade, who was sitting out the game to rest on the second night of a back-to-back.So Butler, who is averaging 24.0 points per game this season, told his head coach, Fred Hoiberg, that he would take matters into his own hands as the Bulls tried to bounce back from a tough loss to the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday night.He told me before the game, Coach, Im going for 40 tonight, Hoiberg said. And he did it.Butler finished the game with a season-high 40 points, going 14-for-23 from the field and 12-for-14 from the foul line. He also added seven rebounds and six assists in 40 minutes. In a month full of dominating performances, Butler saved his best game of the short season when his team needed it most.He is playing with a tremendous amount of confidence, and thats where it starts, Hoiberg said. If you believe you can do it, thats a pretty good place to start. Jimmy thinks every time he steps on the floor hes the best player out there, and more often than not hes right. Thats a big thing is the confidence and the belief in yourself, and he definitely has that.Butler doesnt want to acknowledge publicly that he feels he is the leagues best player, but that is the mindset he has taken with him on the floor over the past few weeks. He has scored at least 20 points in eight straight games.I think thats the way I have to think, Butler said. If I dont, then I look at it as being just another player thats out there. My teammates tell me to play like that, to think like that, but at the same tiime even though D-Wades out, hes still helping me through this process and letting me know what I should be doing.dddddddddddd Late in the game, early in the game, its great to have him in my corner.As for his prediction before the game, Butler playfully smiled after being told of Hoibergs words.Butlers performance without Wade is even more impressive when compared to LeBron James numbers while playing without the future Hall of Famer. As ESPN Stats & Information points out: In 55 games LeBron played without Wade, he scored 40 three times. James didnt do it until his 14th game without Wade. Butler did it his first time out.I just felt like thats what my team was going to need from me to tell you the truth, Butler said. For me to be aggressive, to put the ball in the basket, with our second-leading scorer out, I knew I had to pick up the pace a little bit. So that was my mindset. Play defense as well but go out and put the ball in the hole.Butlers teammates figured that the 27-year-old was ready to have a big game.Before the game, before the ball jumped up, he came to me [and] just said, Come on, lets get it done, Bulls forward Taj Gibson said. I saw it in his eyes, the desperation and understanding that we got to win this game. This is a big game for us, especially on a back-to-back after losing a tough one which we thought we should have won [Saturday] night, so I saw it in his eyes. He was intense, [Rajon] Rondo was intense, but hes just showing more leadership day by day.The Bulls are now 3-1 on their annual Circus Trip and play the Denver Nuggets on Tuesday night. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen