Image and video hosting by TinyPic

in Tizzards charge had been in line for a £1million bonus had he won the Gold Cup, having previously won Haydocks Betfair Chase

in Unsere Regeln 24.12.2018 10:23
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

Cue Card will bid to make amends for his fall in the Timico Cheltenham Gold Cup when he runs in the Betfred Bowl at Aintree. The 10-year-old appeared to be travelling ominously well when coming down at the third-last fence in the blue riband last month.Colin Tizzards charge had been in line for a £1million bonus had he won the Gold Cup, having previously won Haydocks Betfair Chase and the King George VI Chase at Kempton. His eight rivals in the Grade One over three miles and a furlong include Djakadam and Don Poli. The pair, trained by Willie Mullins, finished second and third respectively in the Gold Cup behind Don Cossack.Another interesting contender is Saphir Du Rheu. Winner of the Mildmay Novices Chase at this meeting 12 months ago, the Paul Nicholls-trained grey has been mixing chasing with hurdling again this term.Second in the World Hurdle at Cheltenham last season, he was sixth to Cue Cards stablemate Thistlecrack in that race last month.Completing the nine are David Pipes Dynaste, Venetia Williams Houblon Des Obeaux, the Rebecca Curtis-trained Irish Cavalier, Jonjo ONeills Taquin Du Seuil and Wakanda from Sue Smiths stable. College Jerseys Stitched . Tests earlier this week revealed a Grade 2 left hamstring strain for Sabathia, who was hurt in last Fridays start against San Francisco. Its an injury that will require about eight weeks to heal. He finished a disappointing campaign just 14-13 with a career-worst 4. Cheap College Jerseys Free Shipping . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. http://www.jerseyscollegecheap.com/ . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. Wholesale College Jerseys . -- Former San Diego Chargers safety Paul Oliver was found dead at his Atlanta-area home Tuesday night, and a medical examiner said Wednesday that the ex-player committed suicide. Cheap USA College Jerseys . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. Danish odd couple Soren Kjeldsen and Thorbjorn Olesen complemented each other perfectly at Kingston Heath on Friday, flirting with a rare 59 before settling for a three-shot lead at the halfway stage of the World Cup of golf.Kjeldsen got the Danes off to a flyer in the best-ball format by holing out from 152 yards for eagle on the third hole.Olesen -- who has previously enjoyed success in Australia as the winner of the 2014 Perth International -- chipped in at the eighth as the pair amassed two eagles and eight birdies.They finished a dream day at 12-under-par, three shots clear of Chinas Wu Ashun and Haotong Li, with first-round leaders Rafael Cabrera Bello and Jon Rahm from Spain a stroke further back in outright third place.Americans Rickie Fowler and Jimmy Walker were in a tie for fourth at seven under.Australians Adam Scott and Marc Leishman were all but out of contention after battling to a four-under 68. It left the local favourites 10 shots off the pace in a tie for 18th as they struggled to build any real momentum on a cold, windy day at Kingston Heath.Kjeldsen said the strength of his partnership with Olesen was their contrasting styles.Temperament-wise I dont think were that different but game-wise were very different, said the 41-year-old, who has won four times oon the European Tour.ddddddddddddhorbjorn is very flashy, he hits it very far off the tee and overall just has an amazing game, whereas Im like a train -- I arrive on time but without too much of the flashy stuff.Both Danes had previously shot 61s in individual strokeplay, with Olesen admitting the magical figure of 59 crossed his mind after a fifth successive birdie on the 14th.In the end they could only manage one more birdie -- on the 18th -- for a 12-under 60.I didnt know what the par was on this course but I thought 13 under would definitely make it, said the 26-year-old Olesen.I had it in my mind and I was still trying to play the same golf and be aggressive.We came up one short but Soren hit an amazing shot into 18 and it was great to finish that way.Scott and Leishman will need a major change in fortunes at the weekend if Australia are to successfully defend the World Cup crown.Leishman started and finished his day well with birdies on the first and 18th holes.I certainly didnt play the way I wouldve liked, he said. But thats golf and it can do that to you. Im still staying positive, hoping weve saved all of our good stuff for the weekend. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen