Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Decker, who was placed on injured reserve on Wednesday, will have season-ending surgery to repair a partially torn rotator cuff

in Unsere Regeln 26.12.2018 02:53
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- New York Jets wide receiver Eric Decker, who was placed on injured reserve on Wednesday, will have season-ending surgery to repair a partially torn rotator cuff.He faces an eight-month recovery period, which means he should be back by next training camp.Decker was injured against the Buffalo Bills in Week 2, but he played every offensive snap the following week against the Kansas City Chiefs, managing only one reception. Two days later, he informed team officials he had aggravated the injury.He sat out the next two games, hoping he could avoid surgery with rest and rehab. The Jets knew from the outset that surgery was a possibility.He wasnt recovering the way we hoped he would, coach Todd Bowles said. It wasnt getting better, it was getting worse.Deckers surgery is a blow to the already struggling offense, which managed only three touchdowns during his two-game absence.The Jets are down to two veteran receivers, Brandon Marshall and Quincy Enunwa. They will be relying on rookies Robby Anderson and Charone Peake to be the third and fourth receivers.Quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick said Deckers surgery is tough news because the team had been holding out hope that he could return at some point. You definitely cant replace him with one guy, Fitzpatrick said. ... The red area, on third downs and the stuff that he was tops in the league at, thats the stuff that you really miss. But its going to be a collective effort. Its going to be a couple of different guys having to step in.Fitzpatrick, who developed an instant chemistry with Decker, will miss him a lot. In 18 games with a healthy Decker, Fitzpatrick threw 32 touchdowns and only 19 interceptions. In three games without him, he tossed four touchdowns and six interceptions.It really hurts. Hes one of the great receivers in the league, wide receiver Brandon Marshall said. Were more than confident in the younger guys we have.Ill have the No. 1 corner on me, hopefully, most of the year -- or roll coverage -- so those guys will have favorable matchups, Marshall added. Its on them to take advantage of that. Its their opportunity to show the NFL what theyre about.The Jets (1-4), losers of three straight, are dealing with a few key injuries this week as they prepare to face the Arizona Cardinals on Monday night.Cornerback Darrelle Revis (hamstring), linebacker David Harris (hamstring) and center Nick Mangold (knee) are up in the air for the game. None of them practiced on Wednesday, but they may have been held out for precautionary reasons because of an extra practice this week. Cheap Adidas Superstar Wholesale . Howard Ganz, an MLB lawyer, said in a letter to U.S. District Judge Edgardo Ramos that Rodriguezs claims do not come "remotely close" to what is needed to overturn an arbitration decision in federal court. Cheap Adidas Superstar China . PAUL, Minn. http://www.superstarcheap.com/ . JOHNS, N. Adidas Superstar Wholesale China . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. Cheap Adidas Superstar Online . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants. BUDAPEST, Hungary -- Mercedes drivers Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg remain at odds over rules regarding yellow flags and how they were applied to Rosbergs pole position lap at the Hungarian Grand Prix.Rosberg claimed pole position after setting the fastest middle sector of the session while double-waved yellow flags were being flown at Turn 8. Although the situation appeared to be cleared up by a stewards investigation on Saturday night, the issue was still a sensitive one for the Mercedes drivers after Sundays race, with the debate spilling into the evenings press conferences as Hamilton continued to argue that further clarification was needed.Speaking to the media in the Mercedes motorhome on Sunday night, Hamilton revealed he spoke to FIA race director Charlie Whiting the previous evening to seek clarification over the legality of Rosbergs pole position lap. The incident was then investigated by the stewards late on Saturday night, ultimately resulting in a decision to take no further action against Rosberg.When it was put to Hamilton that his comments on Saturday may have encouraged Whiting to call for a stewards investigation, he said: I dont believe I influenced the stewards inquiry, but I spoke to Charlie for clarification because the next scenario when Im in the same position, all I have to do is lose a tenth in a corner and even if there is a car facing me, all I have to do is lose a tenth.The debate centres around the interpretation of the FIAs International Sporting Code which calls for drivers to reduce speed significantly ... and be prepared to change direction or stop under double-waved yellow flags. Rosberg was able to prove he lifted off the throttle 30 metres earlier than usual as he approached double-waved yellow flags at Turn 8, losing just over 0.1s of lap time, before getting back on the throttle at the apex of the corner as the green flag was flown.But Hamilton, who had encountered the double-waved yellow flags before Rosberg and aborted his lap, still believes his teammate did not slow enough. Speaking in the post-race press conference after his victory -- and with Rosberg sat directly next to him -- he gave a lengthily explanation as to why he felt Rosbergs actions were wrong.Well the stewards need to come up with some kind of solution, he said. In the whole 23 years of racing its been, if its a yellow flag, you slow down and if its double yellow flags you be prepared to stop.Nico was doing the same speed at the apex that I was doing on the previous timed lap, so if there happened to be a car that spun, or a marshal on the track, it would have been pretty hard for him to slow down. The fact that he didnt get penalised for it means that we need to be careful here, because the message that we are sending, not only to the drivers here but also to the drivers inn the lower categories.dddddddddddd. Its now possible for you to only lose one tenth of a second in a double waved yellow flag section, which is one of the most dangerous scenarios, so they need to clear that up.Before it was two tenths you were supposed to lose with one yellow flag and half a second with two yellow flags, thats where it wasnt the case yesterday and there was no penalty, so going to into the next race, we could be battling for pole position and we see double yellow flags and we only know we have to do a small lift and lose one tenth of a second and we will be fine, and go purple in the sector.Thats why it does need to be clarified and Im sure Charlie and the stewards are going to do so, because it needs to be clear.Before the next question was asked in the press conference, Rosberg gave his own version of events.Can I respond? he said. Thank you for making that statement [Lewis]. What you have to do with a double yellow is significantly reduce your speed, and make sure you go safe, and I went 20km/h slower into that corner. 20km/h is a different world in an F1 car, 20km/h you are going proper slow and everything is safe and thats how I did my speed and lifted off 30 meters before my braking point.I was just rolling there 20km/h slower until I got to the apex, then of course when you are at the apex, I would have a much tighter line because I went slow so that I could accelerate again. Definitely I significantly reduced my speed and thats what it says you need to do and thats why for the stewards that was completely acceptable. It was very, very obvious what I did, very clear and of course on a drying track you are going to get faster every lap.Its not like the track was consistent. On a drying track its irrelevant what the sector time was because you are going to get so much quicker every time you get out there, because of the wet patches, and when they dry you just go so much quicker.So in that segment I was slower, where there was the yellow flag, but of course in the big sector yeah I am quicker because the track is getting quicker and I am pushing in all the other corners. So it was a pretty clear case for the stewards and thats why I didnt get any penalty.The debate is likely to continue at next weekends German Grand Prix, with Hamilton saying he would raise the issue at the drivers briefing after Friday practice.I will definitely raise it because knowing that on a double-waved flag all I have to do is gas it and be back on it and still go purple and still get pole while there is someone crashed, marshals on the track or someone in the middle of the road ... if can get round him by only losing a tenth then there should be no penalty. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen