Image and video hosting by TinyPic

who won SM6 200m individual medley gold on Mondays fifth day, finished third in her favourite event, which she also won at Londo

in Unsere Regeln 27.12.2018 06:28
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

Wheelchair racer David Weir and swimmer Ellie Simmonds surrendered titles they had won at the previous two Paralympics in Rio on Tuesday.Simmonds relinquished the S6 400 metres freestyle title she first won in Beijing aged 13 and won again four years ago. Simmonds, who won SM6 200m individual medley gold on Mondays fifth day, finished third in her favourite event, which she also won at London 2012.Ukraines Yelyzaveta Mereshko, the world record holder, won in a Paralympic record of five minutes 17.01 seconds. Song Lingling of China was second in five minutes 21.37 and Simmonds was third in five minutes 24.87. Her British teammate Ellie Robinson, who won S6 50m butterfly gold on day two, was fourth in five minutes 27.35.And 45 minutes later Weir, T54 1,500m champion in Beijing and at London 2012, finished fourth.Weir was patient, biding his time until the final lap. He reached the bell in seventh place and left himself too much to do as Thailands Prawat Wahoram took gold.I just didnt get the right wheel, said Weir, who was fifth over 400m on Monday. I saw Konjen was pretty quick in the semi and I thought I had his wheel.Maybe I shouldve got Prawats wheel, but everyone was trying to get his wheel. Its just a battle. Its a bit bumpy as well.I was quicker and better than I felt yesterday. Prawats been around for a long time as well. He was close to me in London as well. Hes a great athlete.Weir became a father for the fourth time on Sunday when partner Emily gave birth to the couples third child, Lenny -- but he insisted that momentous event was not a distraction.Im more relaxed than ever because I know hes here and I know hes sound, Weir added.Yes, I was a bit gutted that I didnt see him, but now Ive seen pictures and I know everythings all right, Emilys all right. Im a happy man.Yes, I havent held him yet, but Ive got plenty of time to do that and bond with him when I get back. Thats not on my mind at all.Earlier on day six, Georgina Hermitage, Hollie Arnold and Rob Davies took Great Britains Paralympic Games gold medal haul to 31.Sprinter Hermitage won her second gold of the Rio Games with victory in the T37 400 metres and Arnold claimed F46 javelin glory.Stephen Miller took F32 club throw bronze and Davies triumphed in the Class 1 singles table tennis, emulating Will Bayleys success 24 hours earlier. There was also a bronze medal for Jamie Burdekin and Andy Lapthorne in the quad doubles tennis event. Lapthorne competes in the singles final on Wednesday.Piers Gilliver claimed Britains 70th medal of the Games with silver in the mens individual epee category A. The 21-year-old from Gloucestershire was beaten 15-13 by Sun Gang of China, who also defeated him at the World Championships earlier this year.Ollie Hynd took silver in the S8 100m backstroke. The 21-year-old from Mansfield took his fifth Paralympic medal and second of Rio 2016 -- after his S8 400m freestyle gold -- with second place behind Zhou Cong of China. Zhou won in a world record of one minute 2.90 seconds, with Hynd second in one minute 4.46 seconds. Cheap Air Max 1 Outlet .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. Air Max 1 Outlet Sale . A statement from the worlds top-ranked player says all checks "were satisfactory and showed positive evolution" regarding the injury, which contributed to his loss to Stanislas Wawrinka in the final in Melbourne. http://www.airmax1outlet.com/ . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. Air Max 1 Sale Cheap .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. Cheap Nike Air Max 1 Trainers . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. LEXINGTON, Ky. -- Mongolian Saturday is based at Arlington Park in Chicago, and has traveled the globe the last 12 months, but clearly he feels most at home on the Keeneland lawn.He loves Keeneland, trainer Enebish Ganbat said. Lexington is his hometown. He was born here.Mongolian Saturday confirmed his affinity for Keeneland by winning the Grade 3, $150,000 Woodford Stakes on Saturday, his first win since taking the 2015 Breeders Cup Turf Sprint on the same course. This victory propels him back into contention for this years wide-open Turf Sprint at Santa Anita. He has rebounded from four unplaced efforts in Group 1 events overseas, and from physical issues that included a bout of shipping sickness in March and an ulcer in July.Mongolian Saturday ($10.80), sent away as the tepid favorite, broke sharply from post 12 in the field of 13. Carlos Montalvo adroitlyy angled the gelding over to save ground, sitting in third on the outside of Bucchero and Shogood through a sharp opening quarter of 21.dddddddddddd75. The three were on fairly even terms turning for home, with Big Rock revving up just behind them, but Mongolian Saturday quickly struck the lead and scooted clear.He then held off the furiously closing veteran Hogy by a half-length. It was another 1-1/4 lengths back to Front Pocket Money and Almasty in a dead heat for third.The final time for the 5-1/2 furlongs on firm turf was 1:03.46.The millionaire Mongolian Saturday, by Any Given Saturday, has now won 8 of 36 career starts. Ganbat said his stable star will ship to Santa Anita about two weeks in advance of the Nov. 5 Turf Sprint. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen