Image and video hosting by TinyPic

til the fifth, but he squandered a

in
Über uns
26.04.2018 14:29
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Ronnie OSullivan was in sublime form on Sunday evening to conquer Neil Robertson 9-5 and win a fourth Welsh Open title. The 40-year-old has been in dazzling form all week in Cardiff, but was struggling at the interval in this thrilling final, trailing the Australian 5-3.But the Rocket stormed back to take all six frames and he even ended the night with a stunning break of 141 to get his hands on a cheque worth £60,000. OSullivan, who also won in 2004, 2005 and 2014, said: I played a lot better here this week than I did at the Masters and really found some fluency.It is a fourth Welsh Open title - but Id like it better if I could win it five times. I feel shattered, and could really do with relaxing for a month, playing some exhibitions in order to give Sheffield and the world title a real shot. Thats the one we all want.I think Neil is the best player at the moment. He was at 75 or 80 per cent tonight but I was determined that if he won, he was going to have to earn it.Speaking after his semi-final win over Joe Perry, OSullivan seemed to be looking forward to facing his fierce baize rival by comparing Robertson to RoboCop.But Robertson looked anything but robotic at the start of this contest with a smooth 78 and 76 helping him to a two-frame lead at 3-1. Neil Robertson said: In a way I feel I threw it away. A knock of 77 had the Thunder from Down Under looking dominant at 5-2, but that was as good as it got.OSullivan may have started the tournament in controversial fashion by rejecting the chance to score a maximum 147 because he deemed the prize on offer to be too cheap, but when it mattered, he turned on the style.Robertson had his chances, but OSullivan eased through the gears and breezed over the line with breaks of 67, 70, 61 and 141 in the last four frames.It has been a remarkable show by a player of even OSullivans standards, having come back to win the Masters in December after a seven-month break. In 2016, the five-time world champion has won all 19 of his matches.His 28th world ranking title means he is level with Steve Davis and John Higgins. Nike Air Max 90 Günstig Kaufen Schweiz . -- Ryan Getzlaf grabbed the three pucks wrapped in tape and held them up to his chest in the Anaheim Ducks dressing room for a celebration nine seasons in the making. Kaufen Herren/Damen Air Max 97 Summit weiß Schweiz . Isner, ranked No. 14, won his eighth career singles title and took the title in New Zealand for the second time after his victory in 2010. The match was similar to Isners quarterfinal victory over fifth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber which went to three sets, all tiebreaks and contained no breaks of serve. http://www.airmax270schweiz.com/kaufen-nike-epic-react-flyknit-herren-damen-schuhe-weiss-fusion-schweiz.html . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Nike Air Max 270 Kaufen Billig . After taking two big hits this week -- losing at home and dropping back-to-back games for the first time all season -- Indiana struck back by playing its most complete game of the year. Nike Air Max 270 Schweiz . Here are his mid-season NBA awards. MVP: (KEVIN DURANT-Thunder) - Has been sensational this season and more importantly, the most consistent player in the league. Considering that his team has been without star guard Russell Westbrook and with the free agent departure of sharpshooter Kevin Martin, hes had to carry the majority of the load to not only keep his team afloat but more importantly, at an elite level. ATLANTA -- Adam Frazier got the Pirates first rally going in the fifth inning with a 13-pitch at-bat. He finished off the Braves in the sixth with a two-run single.The 13-pitch at-bat was probably the longest weve had all season, manager Clint Hurdle said. I think hes got a very good internal clock for the game and hes very aggressive.Jung Ho Kang doubled home the tiebreaking run in a four-run sixth to lead Gerrit Cole and Pittsburgh past the Atlanta Braves 5-3 on Tuesday night.Matt Kemp went 0 for 4 and ended the game with a strikeout in his Atlanta debut.Cole was coming off the first complete game of his career, a 10-1 win over Seattle last Wednesday. He wasnt as dominant this time, but didnt need to be against the major leagues worst offense.Cole (7-6) struck out four and allowed seven hits, two walks and two runs -- one earned -- in five innings. He threw 97 pitches, four more than he did in his complete game.He insisted the muggy conditions werent a factor in his early exit.No, I switched my jersey three times tonight, Cole said. Other than that, its the middle of summer. Its going to be hot.Tony Watson, in his first game as Pirates closer since Mark Melancons trade to Washington, earned his first save since April 22, 2015.Braves starter Mike Foltynewicz didnt allow a hit until the fifth, but he squandered a 1-0 lead after his 82 mph changeup hit Francisco Cervelli in the left side of the helmet. Frazier doubled on the 13th pitch he saw, and pinch-runner Jeff Fryer scored on Jordy Mercers RBI groundout.Matt Joyces RBI single in the sixth made it 2-all. Kang put the Pirates up 3-2 and chased Foltynewicz. Frazier singled off Jose Ramirez to give Pittssburgh a 5-2 lead.ddddddddddddFoltynewicz (4-5) allowed four hits, five runs, three walks and struck out four in 5 1/3 innings.That first couple of innings is probably the best Ive felt and the most confident Ive felt all year, he said. Its just that the last four or five outings have (had) one big inning thats hurt me. So if I can do a better job of controlling that, its going to be all right.The Braves led 2-1 in the fifth after Nick Markakis RBI single. They went up 1-0 in the fourth. A.J. Pierzynskis grounder stayed in the infield after it bounced off the arm of Frazier, the second baseman, but it was surprisingly scored an RBI double.Markakis cut the lead to 5-3 in the eighth with his sixth homer.Kemp left five runners on base. Felipe Rivero struck him out to strand runners in scoring position in the seventh. The Braves acquired Kemp in a trade with San Diego on Saturday.Freddie Freeman went 0 for 5 with three strikeouts and left six runners on.TRAINERS ROOMPirates: Cervelli initially insisted he was fine after getting hit by Foltynewiczs pitch and went to first base after getting checked out by a trainer. He called timeout before Frazier, the next batter, took a pitch and Cervelli then left the game.Braves: RHP Julio Teheran was placed on the 15-day disabled list with a strained right lat muscle. He was originally injured during a four-inning start July 22 at Colorado.UP NEXTPirates: LHP Jeff Locke (8-6) is 2-2 with a 4.89 ERA in seven career starts against Atlanta.Braves: RHP Rob Whalen will make his major league debut. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen