Image and video hosting by TinyPic

t half tries.Asked to fill in as skipper following the suspension of Corey Parker, Boyd led from the front as his patch of caree

in Unsere Regeln 28.12.2018 11:02
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

Sam Thaiday says the Brisbane captaincy is a crown he can do without and has given his blessing to Darius Boyd to assume the mantle next NRL season.Boyd put in a captains knock in the Broncos 30-10 win over South Sydney at ANZ Stadium on Saturday night, setting up two of his sides three first half tries.Asked to fill in as skipper following the suspension of Corey Parker, Boyd led from the front as his patch of career-best form continued.Wayne Bennett was tight-lipped about whether handing Boyd the stand-in captaincy was a portent of things to come in 2017, with Parker set to retire at the end of the year.Thaiday shaped as a natural successor, having held the role under Anthony Griffin in 2012-13, however he declared it was something he could do without.Boyd now appears to be the leading candidate, along with Adam Blair, Andrew McCullough and Ben Hunt.He can have it, Thaiday said.Im coming to the end of my career and I dont want to do it for two years and then retire.Id much prefer to see it go to a young guy and Im happy to help out any way I can in that support role.But Ive had my chance and Ive done my time as the captain. I dont necessarily have the C next to my name to be a leader.Id love to see it go to a young guy - a Darius Boyd, an Andrew McCullough or a Ben Hunt.Boyd said while he coveted the role, all he could do was continue to lead with his actions.Its up to Wayne, Boyd said.Wayne told me today (that he would be stand-in captain) and I wanted to do a good job and lead the boys as best I could and lead with my actions.I was pretty happy with the way I played, thats all I could do. Wholesale Jerseys Authentic . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. Cheap Stitched NFL Jerseys . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. http://www.jerseyswholesale.net/ . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . -- Ty Montgomery had 290 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns, and fifth-ranked Stanford held on to beat No. Authentic Nike NFL Jerseys Outlet . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . HOUSTON -- Houston Texans rookie wide receiver Braxton Miller will be active Sunday against the Minnesota Vikings, head coach Bill OBrien said Friday.He did a nice job this week, OBrien said. Any time you miss time, its tough especially on a rookie receiver, but I thought he came back, and he was obviously paying attention while he was out.Miller injured his hamstring in Week 2 against the Kansas City Chiefs and returned to practice for the first time this week. He was a full participant in practice Thursday and Friday.Miller was the Texans third-round pick out of Ohio State in the 2016 draft. He has two catches for 9 yards this season.Earlier in the week, quarterbackk Brock Osweiler said it would be great to have [Miller] back on Sunday, calling him an extremely dynamic football player.ddddddddddddMiller said Friday that his hamstring feels much better and that he cant wait to be back on the field with his teammates. He said this is the first time he has dealt with a hamstring injury, so he had to be careful and not rush his return.It feels good [to be back], Miller said. This is my life, so I love being out there with my teammates, my brothers. Come back and contributing at a high level. I cant wait. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen