Image and video hosting by TinyPic

the card. So he went back to a longer driver for the Tour Championship after using a driver with a shaft that is 1 1/2 inches sh

in Unsere Regeln 29.12.2018 02:40
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

ATLANTA -- Phil Mickelson is making another equipment change ahead of the Ryder Cup, this one measured in inches.Mickelson played a practice round at Hazeltine National on Monday and realized he would need a different driver to handle a course that measures 7,628 yards on the card. So he went back to a longer driver for the Tour Championship after using a driver with a shaft that is 1 1/2 inches shorter than normal for him.Now if he can just hit the fairway.Mickelson hit only one fairway in the opening round at East Lake, and improved to five fairways Friday. He shot rounds of 74-72 -- with two triple bogeys and a double bogey over 36 holes -- and was at the bottom of the back.But he felt progress, and thats what mattered to him.I drove it a lot better today, Mickelson said. I actually should have a good weekend because Ive been experimenting a little bit these first few days or this past week. So today went much, much better. Even though the numbers dont warrant it, all my misses were within a yard or two of the fairway. But you just cant play this course like that.East Lake is dry and fast and the fairways are tight, so avoiding the rough is critical this week. Mickelson called the rough the hardest he has played in years.For Mickelson, its about next week at the Ryder Cup.When I went to Hazeltine and saw how long of a golf course it was, I went to a longer driver again, Mickelson said. So I hit this driver 18, 20 yards longer. Thats a significant difference. I carry it a lot farther, and I think its going to be an advantage at Hazeltine if I drive it well, but I needed to get some play with it. I cant just show up and expect to drive it.Mickelson famously made a significant equipment change in 2004 a week before the Ryder Cup when he left Titleist for Callaway, although his swing was starting to fall into bad habits once the majors were over. This is just a longer driver.He experimented with a couple of them on the range earlier in the week, struggled with one model on Thursday and settled on the other one Friday.Yesterday the misses were huge. Today the misses were minuscule, Mickelson said. On a normal length fairway, I probably would have hit 10, 11 fairways. But these things are tight, theyre tilted, and theyre very difficult to hit.Mickelson said if he had not gone to Hazeltine for a team practice he would have shown up next week in Minnesota panicking like I need that extra 20 yards.Its his first time at the Tour Championship since 2013, and Lefty didnt mind sacrifice a chance to win to work on his longer driver.Ive won two Tour Championships and Ive only been a part of two winning Ryder Cups, he said. Id like to be a part of a third. Not to diminish this, but Id rather win next week. For me, at this stage in my career, it means a little more to me. Air Max 720 Wholesale Free Shipping . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. Air Max 720 For Sale .S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey. http://www.airmax720outlet.com/ . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. Wholesale Air Max 720 . To the surprise of many, it isnt the Wolverines but their in-state rivals the Michigan State Spartans. Air Max 720 Outlet Sale .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. DAVIE, Fla. -- Rookie cornerback Xavien Howard has been activated from the physically unable to perform list by the Miami Dolphins.Howard, a second-round draft pick from Baylor, had been sidelined since he hurt his knee on the final day of minicamp in June and required arthroscopic surgery. Hell compete with veteran Chris Culliver and convertted receiver Tony Lippett for a starting job.ddddddddddddCulliver has yet to practice while he recovers from a serious knee injury last Thanksgiving.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen