Image and video hosting by TinyPic

equation remains the same despite suffering a 16-10 NRL qualifying final loss to Melbourne.The Cowboys will regroup and host Br

in Unsere Regeln 29.12.2018 02:43
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

North Queensland five-eighth Michael Morgan said the Cowboys finals equation remains the same despite suffering a 16-10 NRL qualifying final loss to Melbourne.The Cowboys will regroup and host Brisbane in Townsville next Friday in an elimination semi-final, still requiring three victories to secure back-to-back premierships.We came into the finals series needing three wins and thats still what we need, Morgan said.Well take it one game at a time. It sounds boring but at this time of the year, thats what we have to do ... its do or die.The Queensland sides have met twice this year and both derby games were decided by a single point.In round four, the Broncos were victorious 21-20 and the Cowboys took the spoils 19-18 in round 11.Not to mention last years grand final epic, famously won 17-16 by the Cowboys in golden point.Morgan tipped the semi-final to be another tightly-fought encounter.It just comes from the mutual respect for each other I suppose, Morgan said.We know a lot of their players and weve played in big games against each other so it brings the best out of both teams.Morgan faces a huge individual showdown with in-form opposite No.6 Anthony Milford but he backed his sides defence to be up to the task.(Milfords) obviously a very exciting player and one that I enjoy watching, but hopefully I wont enjoy it too much next week, Morgan said.Hes good at pulling defensive lines apart and hes got a strong power base as well, he might be shorter and look small but he is very strong and hes very elusive and has good feet and speed.But if we defend as a team and as a line, then hopefully well limit his opportunities. Cheap Basketball Shoes Free Shipping . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. Cheap Nike Basketball Shoes China . Thousands of fans at Mosaic Stadium will be cozying up to each other in an effort to stay warm in chilly temperatures and block the Prairie wind that locals say can knock your socks off. http://www.cheapnikeshoesbasketball.com/ . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. Nike Basketball Shoes Clearance . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. Wholesale Nike Basketball Shoes .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. WATERLOO, Ont. -- Top-ranked Inbee Park took a well-earned break last week after winning her third major of the season. She was refreshed for her first round at the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic on Thursday and quickly picked up where she left off. Park opened with an impressive 6-under-par 65 under mostly sunny skies at Grey Silo Golf Course. The South Korean was two shots behind American Angela Stanford and Catriona Matthew of Scotland. Park is looking to become the first golfer to win four straight LPGA Tour events since Lorena Ochoa in 2008. "Golf is a sport where you could miss the cut this week and you could win next week," Park said. "Theres a lot of imbalance in this game and to keep this kind of level going for four weeks, five weeks, six in a row is a very tough thing to do. We really have to be strong mentally, you have to be physically strong. "Everythings got to work perfect to win that many tournaments in a row I think. You could win six, seven tournaments a year, but I think its really tough to do in a streak, like in a row." It took a tremendous round from Matthew to leapfrog Park on the leaderboard. The veteran Scot carded a career-best 18-hole score of 63 to top her previous best of 64, which she carded on four separate occasions. Matthew had five birdies en route to a blistering 31 on the front nine and had just a single bogey on No. 12. She didnt miss a fairway and hit all but three greens in regulation. "I hit it close all day which gives you a lot of chances and then obviously I putted well," she said. "I gave myself a lot of chances but took advantage of them." Stanford joined her in top spot when she closed her round in the early evening with three straight birdies. "Today I hit it really good," she said. "So it was just one of those days that as a golfer you just love." Park was joined by American Irene Cho, Spains Belen Mozo and South Koreas Hee Young Park and Meena Lee at 65. American Ryann OToole and South Koreans Chella Choi, Jenny Shin, Amy Yang and Ji Young Oh were three shots off the lead at 66. Hamiltons Alena Sharp -- one of 10 Canadians in the field -- shot a 68. Defending champion Brittany Laang of the U.ddddddddddddS. and Charlottetowns Lorie Kane opened with scores of 69. Players took advantage of soft conditions early in the day on the 6,330-yard course. Aggressive approach shots were rewarded before the greens started to dry up in the afternoon. "We were pretty much able to attack the pins this morning," Park said. "The next three days might be a little bit different if we dont get any more rain, might play a little harder." Warm temperatures and sunny skies are in the forecast through the final round of the US$1.3-million tournament on Sunday. The 24-year-old Park oozed confidence as she strolled down the fairways. She seemed very business-like and appeared to be in complete control of her game. Dressed in a white shirt and teal pants, Park raises the club with an oh-so-slow backswing before launching the ball with remarkable consistency. When she found her first bunker of the day in front of the 18th green, she casually blasted out to within a few feet of the hole and made the birdie putt. "I think it was an excellent round," she said. "I had a really good start this morning, five under through (eight) holes. I missed a couple opportunities on the back nine, but Im pleased with the way I played today. "I hit the ball great, I putted great." It was Parks best first-round score since she opened with a 7-under-par 65 at last years Sunrise LPGA Taiwan Championship. She went on to finish second at that event. Nancy Lopez holds the tour record with five consecutive victories in 1978, a mark equalled by Annika Sorenstam over the 2004-05 seasons. Park, who enters the tournament as the tour leader in seven statistical categories, has already won six times this season. Shes dominating the tour the way players like Sorenstam and Lorena Ochoa did over the last decade. "At the time when I was watching them, I thought they were so good, that I would never be in that kind of position, never be able to win like four, five tournaments in a row," Park said. "I thought that was toughest thing to do and Im getting really close to that. "Im not as good as them yet, but Im still learning now and just starting." Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen