Image and video hosting by TinyPic

speculation of all of that. Im not the expert.Kuechly was placed in the concussion protocol after he was carted off the field l

in Unsere Regeln 01.01.2019 07:48
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Carolina Panthers coach Ron Rivera on Friday described the possibility that middle linebacker Luke Kuechly has suffered his second career concussion concerning.After expressing his worry over Kuechlys injury, Rivera quickly added, I dont want to get into the speculation of all of that. Im not the expert.Kuechly was placed in the concussion protocol after he was carted off the field late in the fourth quarter Thursday night of a?23-20 win?over the New Orleans Saints. He appeared to take a helmet-to-helmet hit on a tackle of Saints running back?Tim Hightower.He was in tears as he rode off toward the locker room Thursday night while fans screamed Luuuuke!The picture of Kuechly in tears left an impression on many who saw it, including Carolina players.I get that part, Rivera said. Heres a guy thats a warrior. He loves the game, and it was an emotional time for him, an emotional time for his teammates. His teammates know how important it is to him.Rivera would not speculate on how much time Kuechly might miss. The 2013 NFL Defensive Player of the Year missed three games last season with a concussion suffered in the opener at Jacksonville.Kuechly appeared in much better spirits Friday. Outside linebacker Thomas Davis posted a picture of himself with Kuechly holding his thumb up.Kuechly is the sixth Panthers player to be diagnosed with a concussion during the regular season and the seventh since the preseason. That leads the NFL, with the New York Giants and Washington Redskins tied with five each.Left tackle Michael Oher has missed seven straight games with a concussion, and there is no timetable for his return. Quarterback Cam Newton missed one game with a concussion.Saints quarterback Drew Brees had a message for Kuechly as he left the field Thursday.I tried to let him know that I was going to be praying for him, Brees said. He is ... certainly one of the best football players Ive ever seen and played against. And I hope that hes OK.The Panthers will have 10 days before their next game. Its rare for a player to be cleared from the protocol in seven or fewer days, and because Kuechly previously has suffered a concussion, it could make his recovery longer.After the game, Carolina players obviously were affected by the injury to Kuechly as well as to center Ryan Kalil (shoulder) and defensive end Mario Addison (foot). There was no celebrating in the locker room.We rally behind that guy, Panthers defensive end Charles Johnson said about Kuechly. Hes our leader. When you see a leader go down like that, we just rally behind him. Im keeping Luke in my prayers.Tight end Greg Olsen said the only good thing that came out of the game was the win. He said it was tough seeing the look on Kuechlys face as he was carted off the field.Safety Kurt Coleman was one of several players who mentioned he was praying for Kuechly.It looked like the same exact thing that happened in Jacksonville last year, Coleman said. He was yelling to us to continue to fight. Its remarkable in a sense.Just hoping its precautionary and he will be back sooner rather than later. Thats all I can hope for.Players on offense were impacted as well.Thats our leader, one of the key components of our team, fullback Mike Tolbert said. Its more than that. Hes a brother of ours, so when we see him down, a guy thats as tough as he is and as mighty and strong spirited as he is, to see him in that predicament, it really hits home.The Panthers already were without outside linebacker A.J. Klein, who suffered a concussion last week.Kuechly was one of several key players injured Thursday night, along with Kalil?and Saints running back Mark Ingram (possible concussion) in the third quarter.Kalil had missed two straight games with an injury to his right shoulder. It wasnt immediately clear which shoulder was injured Thursday.Ingram was injured on a 13-yard run when he collided with Coleman?as he went down. Ingram lay on the ground for a few seconds before getting up and walking off slowly. Later, he headed to the locker room to be evaluated for a possible concussion.Information from ESPN staff writer Mike Triplett and The Associated Press was used in this report. Authentic NBA Jerseys Cheap . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate. Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. http://www.wholesalenbajerseys.info/ . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. NBA Jerseys From China . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please. Stitched NBA Jerseys .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. Creator, winner of the 2016 Belmont Stakes, has been sold to the Japan Bloodhorse Breeders Association, which intends to retire the colt from racing and stand him at Shizunai Stallion Station in Hokkaido, Japan, for the 2017 breeding season.The 3-year-old son of Tapit finishes his career with 3 wins in 12 starts for earnings of $1,610,320. He was trained by Steve Asmussen.In addition to his Belmont victory, Creator won the Grade 1 Arkansas Derby and finished third in the Grade 2 Rebel Stakes. The colt competed in this years Kentucky Derby and made his final start in the Travers Stakes, where he finished seventh.Creator was previously owned by WinStar Farm and celebrity chef Bobby Flay. Flay bought into the horse just days before his Belmont victory.The JBBA approached us with a strong desire to stand a top Grade 1-winning son of Tapit like Creator, and since we already have one on our stalllion roster with Constitution, it was ultimately too good of an opportunity to pass up for everyone involved, including the horse, WinStar Farm president and CEO Elliot Walden said.dddddddddddd Last year, we visited the JBBA, and I was impressed with their facilities and overall program. Theyve done such a great job with American horses like Empire Maker and Forty Niner, and we hope Creator can have a similar impact for Japan and its breeders.Creator was bred in Kentucky by Mt. Brilliant Broodmares and is the first foal to race out of the three-time Peruvian champion Privately Held mare Morena. He is from the extended family of Peruvian Group 3 winners La Querella and La Consulta.Creator was a $440,000 purchase out of the 2014 Keeneland September yearling sale. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen