Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ysjersey.com/]Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay

in
Über uns
01.01.2019 13:52
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

After Lewis Hamilton split opinion at the final race of the season by backing title rival Nico Rosberg into slower cars, Red Bull driver Max Verstappen has revealed he would have done the same if a championship was on the line.In a last gasp effort to swing the title battle back in his favour, Hamilton attempted to back teammate Rosberg into the chasing pack during the closing stages of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. If Rosberg had dropped from second to fourth, Hamilton would have won the championship, but the German was able to resist an attack from Sebastian Vettel and Verstappen behind to secure the necessary points to be crowned champion.I think Lewis was trying to back us up, and I probably would have done the same, Verstappen said after the race. You have to try these things to win a championship.Verstappen recovered from a first corner spin to finish fourth on an alternative one-stop strategy in Abu Dhabi. After dropping to last at the start of the race, the Red Bull driver said he was happy to come away with a strong points finish.I am very pleased with my result and how that race went. After being last after turn 1, having to fight my way back and doing it all on a one-stop was the best we could do and I am happy we pulled it off.I knew I was going to come under attack from the two-stop guys as they obviously had more life left in the tyres, I dont think I could have held Seb off at the end. When you still finish in front of guys who did an extra stop you have to be pleased with the result, especially as we also finished so close to P1.Verstappen was in the running for fourth place in the standings over the weekend, but had to settle for fifth after finishing behind Vettel. Having driven the first four races of the season in a Toro Rosso, Verstappen said he was pleased with his championship position.It is very nice to finish the season fifth in the championship and to have had some really good results along the way. After yesterday I wasnt too happy, so now we finish it on a high. It has been a special season for me this year and I am really excited to get next year underway and hopefully bring more success. Cheap Air Max Plus Wholesale .com) - Christian Ponder will get another chance to prove himself for the Minnesota Vikings, with head coach Leslie Frazier announcing Wednesday that the struggling quarterback will start this weekends game against the Green Bay Packers. Wholesale Air Max Plus China . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. http://www.wholesaleairmaxplus.com/ . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. Cheap Air Max Plus Shoes . Vokoun departed practice on Saturday morning after discovering swelling in his thigh. He was taken to a local hospital where the clot was revealed. The club announced the surgery following a 5-3 exhibition loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets. Cheap Air Max Plus China. . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. NEW YORK -- Serena Williams is the No. 1 seeded woman for the U.S. Open after barely holding on to the top spot in the rankings, and Novak Djokovic is No. 1 among the men.Neither Williams nor Djokovic has played a match since early exits at the Rio Olympics. Williams later said she was dealing with a right shoulder problem, while Djokovic said his left wrist was sore.Williams could have been overtaken atop the WTA rankings by No. 2 Angelique Kerber but stayed at No. 1 this week. The U.S. Tennis Association adhered to the mens and womens rankings in announcing the seedings Tuesday.This is the fifth timee Williams is the top seed at Flushing Meadows; she has won the tournament six times.dddddddddddd Last year, she was stunned in the semifinals by Roberta Vinci, stopping the Americans bid for a calendar-year Grand Slam.Garbine Muguruza is seeded No. 3, and Agnieszka Radwanska is No. 4.Djokovic, the defending champion, is followed by No. 2 Andy Murray, No. 3 Stan Wawrinka and No. 4 Rafael Nadal.The draw for the years last major tennis tournament is Friday. Play begins Monday. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9577 Themen und 9600 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen