Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ishes in a 15-race stretch at Richmond -- averaging 79.5 DraftKings points per race. I think thats a form he can regain.Keep an

in Unsere Regeln 02.01.2019 06:11
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

In this space last week, I pointed out the trend of three straight Darlington races in which a driver led at least 190 laps -- and then I picked Kevin Harvick as the most likely to continue that trend.Then, on the weekend preview, I was scared off by Harvicks lackluster practice speeds and opted for Brad Keselowski from the front row.The lesson here is to trust your first instinct.Harvick led 214 laps, and even though he became the third driver in the last four Darlington races to lead more than half the race but not the final lap, he still put up 118.5 DraftKings points -- 37 more than actual race winner Martin Truex Jr.Among my other picks last week, I opted for Keselowski, Denny Hamlin and Jimmie Johnson for my top upper-value picks. Keselowski and Hamlin were both among the top-five fantasy plays, but Johnson wrecked trying to come back from a pit road mishap, leading to a negative 9.5 points.Hopefully you stuck with me for my low-cost picks. Chris Buescher started 31st and finished 17th -- good for 41 points; Regan Smith was the next-best under $7,000, with 39 points for $5,300; and Ricky Stenhouse Jr., was also good for 30.5Lets look ahead to Saturday night in Richmond, which is a short track race -- just three-quarters of a mile in length. In terms of banking, its flatter than Bristol, where we raced just a few weeks ago, but higher-banked than Martinsville, where well race in a few weeks.Earlier this season at Richmond, Joe Gibbs Racing drivers finished first, second, sixth and seventh, combining to lead 232 of the races 400 laps.Last year in this race, JGRs Matt Kenseth led 352 laps in the win, with teammate Kyle Busch finishing second (with nine laps led). Denny Hamlin (sixth, 14 laps led) and Carl Edwards (11th) rounded out the JGR attack.So, yeah, Im keen on the Gibbs drivers this week, but you cant just start all four and expect to have a well-rounded roster. Lets figure out whos the cream of the crop, then, and start you on your way to a solid fantasy weekend.Remember to check back in this weekend for my final picks and fades.Im starting my team with:Kyle Busch doesnt have the gaudy laps led numbers that Kenseth, Edwards or a couple other drivers have had recently at Richmond, but he does have three top-three finishes in his last four races there. He is coming off of a solid 78 laps led and 62 fastest laps-performance in the last Richmond race for 99.5 points. He led just 81 laps in the previous eight Richmond races combined.Lets not forget a crazy fantasy stretch for Busch starting in 2005, when he won four times with 12 top-five finishes in a 15-race stretch at Richmond -- averaging 79.5 DraftKings points per race. I think thats a form he can regain.Keep an eye on these four:Matt Kenseth: While other drivers have had strong runs recently, offset by cold streaks in the two or three races leading up to those big runs, Matt Kenseth has been consistently excellent at Richmond. In seven races at the track since joining Joe Gibbs Racing, Kenseth has averaged 65.4 fantasy points per race, leading all drivers.Kurt Busch: Buschs value has fallen, and will likely to do so after he got involved in a wreck at Darlington. But that could make him an affordable piece of your roster. Busch has six top-15 finishes in the last seven Darlington races, and he also had a dominant day recently at Richmond, leading 291 laps in a win in the spring race in 2015.Jamie McMurray: McMurrays fighting just to make the Chase, NASCARs version of the playoffs, so expect him to make every effort to stay in the top half of the field. McMurray is a fixture in the top 15 at Richmond; in the last six races at the track, he has three fourth-place finishes, a pair of 13ths and a 16th. He often moves through the field too, with a start/finish differential of plus-29 in his last two races there.Austin Dillon: Dillon is also racing to make the Chase field, and hes done excellent work on the shorter, flatter tracks this season. At Richmond, Phoenix, New Hampshire and Martinsville, Dillon is four-for-four in top-20 finishes, with a pair of top 10s. Overall, Dillon is on a stretch of putting up more than 30 fantasy points in eight of nine races, with the one exception coming on a road course.Thats all I have for you this week, enjoy the race with a feast of your choosing. Cheap Nike Roshes .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. Cheap Nike Roshe Free Shipping . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. http://www.nikeroshecheap.com/ . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland. Nike Roshe Sale Cheap . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. Nike Roshe Clearance Sale .C. -- Al Jefferson joked that he feels he can score from anywhere on the court. TORONTO -- International Ice Hockey Federation President Rene Fasel feels better about the chances of having NHL players compete at the 2018 Olympics in South Korea than he did earlier this year. The league doesnt sound nearly as confident and may be looking six years ahead to China instead.In May at the IIHF world championship, Fasel said he thought there was a 60 percent chance the NHL and NHL Players Association would pass on the opportunity to participate in a sixth straight Olympics. Whether the best hockey players in the world go to South Korea in about 16 months is up to the league and union, though Russian star Alexander Ovechkin of the Washington Capitals has said he will go no matter what .I think it is 50-50 chance, Fasel told The Associated Press on Tuesday ahead of Game 1 of the World Cup of Hockey final.NHL officials, however, sounded an ominous tone.Time is very short to make a decision and Im not sure there has been a lot of progress made in the past six months, and Im not sure theres any prospect for progress being made, Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly said. On the basis on that, Im more negative today than I was two weeks ago.Money is a big factor in the deliberations.NHL players have not and will not get paid for participating in the Olympics, but their travel expenses and insurance have been covered in the past. The International Olympic Committee is not expected to pay for travel and insurance costs to get NHL players to the previous five Olympics.The IOCs position, obviously, didnt make it any easier, NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman said.The IOC spent about $14 million to cover travel and insurance costs for NHL players for the 2014 Olympics. Fasel expects the bill would be about $10 million for the next Olympics because he said it wont be necessary to charter planes to South Korea as it was to get players to Sochi, Russia.While the leaggue doesnt sound eager about going to South Korea, it does sound very interested in tapping into Chinas huge market in 2022.ddddddddddddWhen the IOC awarded the Beijing Games, it certainly created a bigger opportunity than we thought existed potentially before, Daly said. But it is also possible that you dont go to one Olympics and you do go to the other. I dont think anybody has ruled that out as a possibility.Fasel, saying he is simply at fan at the World Cup of Hockey in Toronto, intends to beg for $10 million to cover expenses for NHL players to be at the 2018 Olympics.He hopes to persuade national Olympic committees and hockey federations to donate the funds to keep the games best players on the biggest stage in sports. To make up the shortfall, Fasel acknowledged the IIHF could possibly use some of the $40 million it gets from the IOC every four years and make cuts from its development programs for boys and girls.Our job at the IIHF is find solution, Fasel said. I will go everywhere and anywhere to beg for the money. That is my job.Fasel said he had Olympic-related discussions with Bettman and NHLPA Executive Director Don Fehr on Sept. 19 in Toronto, and plans to meet with them again in November.Gary would like to make decision before end of the year, Fasel said.Mike Babcock, who has led Canada to gold at the last two Olympics and is hoping to add a World Cup of Hockey title to his collection of accomplishments this week, made his preference clear before the puck dropped Tuesday night.The World Cup is great. Its not the Olympics, Babcock said in an unsolicited comparison of the two events. Lets not get confused.---Follow Larry Lage at www.twitter.com/larrylage and follow his work at www.bigstory.ap.org/content/larry-lage Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen