Image and video hosting by TinyPic

und.Im a professional athlete. What professional athlete dont have a gun? Huff said. I have a wife and I have a son at home. My

in Unsere Regeln 02.01.2019 06:19
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

PHILADELPHIA -- Eagles wide receiver Josh Huff expressed regret for Tuesdays incident and apologized to his teammates and the organization for causing a distraction. But when it came to questions about his decision to carry a gun with hollow-point bullets, Huff stood his ground.Im a professional athlete. What professional athlete dont have a gun? Huff said. I have a wife and I have a son at home. My job is to protect them at all costs, and my job is to protect myself as well, even though I know I have security here, but I have to protect myself as well.Asked if he believes everybody in the Eagles locker room and around the league carries a gun, he said, I do. Yes, I do.Huff has been charged with possessing an unloaded 9 mm handgun without a permit and a small amount of marijuana after he was pulled over for speeding on the Walt Whitman Bridge on the New Jersey side.The 25-year-old acknowledged that he was at the Eagles NovaCare facility Tuesday morning prior to the arrest but told ESPN that he made a stop before heading home over the Walt Whitman -- to pick up his gun. He would not reveal where.No, said Huff, when asked if he brought the weapon into the NovaCare facility. Im not Gilbert Arenas, bro. No. No. Im not going to bring a gun onto the premises. Im not going to bring a gun and put my life, put my teammates in jeopardy of anything. Thats not me. Its solely for protection, and thats that.Huff confirmed that the gun is licensed in Texas and acknowledged that he wasnt as familiar with the New Jersey laws as he should have been. He said that he felt his life has been threatened in the past, which is why he chooses to carry a gun.Im from Houston. You cant trust a lot of people in Houston, he said. Theres always somebody out to get you. Youve got to protect yourself. Even when Im back in Houston, I always have a gun on me, because theres been several instances in Houston where Ive lost a friend to gun violence, and he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, so why would I let that happen to me?Coach Doug Pederson said there would not be any immediate discipline as a result of the arrest and that the plan is for Huff to play Sunday at the New York Giants.I know my actions come with consequences, and I understand that and own up to it. All I can do is take it a day at a time right now, Huff said. Thats what Im doing. Thats what Im focused on. My focus right now is on the Giants. Nike NFL Jerseys From China . Ancelotti says Ronaldo has recovered from a hamstring injury but "but he doesnt feel comfortable yet so we wont risk him." Madrid is third in the Spanish league, six points behind leader Barcelona, going into Saturdays game against Valladolid. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. http://www.wholesalenfljerseysofficial.com/ .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team. Discount Nike NFL Jerseys . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. CHICAGO -- Hisashi Iwakuma was in tough shape, even before his first pitch.The Seattle right-hander said his arm felt tight during his pre-game bullpen and even though he was able to get loose, he struggled with command as the Chicago Cubs routed the Mariners 12-1 Friday.Im OK, though. I just couldnt keep the ball down, Iwakuma said through a translator.Iwakuma (11-7) had won his last five starts, but gave up five runs and eight hits in three innings.I dont think its anything to be alarmed about, just took him awhile to get loose today, wasnt on top of his game, Mariners manager Scott Servais said. Weve seen him come out slow in the past and be able to make an adjustment, but not today.Jon Lester recovered from a rut of bad starts, pitching six shutout innings for the Cubs third straight win.Jason Heyward and David Ross homered as the NL Central leaders won for the 10th time in 15 games.Thats a bad day. Its unfortunate. We got to get better playing in these day games, Servais said.Seattle lost in its first trip to Wrigley Field since 2007. The Mariners let infielder Luis Sardinas pitch the eighth, and he threw a perfect inning.When youre down like that, its about the next days game, Servais said of conserving his bullpen. Dont want to do it, dont like doing it, but sometimes the game calls for it.Lester (11-4) had lasted just 16 innings over his previous four starts, going 1-1 with a 10.13 ERA. That skid came after he had gone 9-3 with a 2.03 ERA in his first 16 starts.Lester gave up four hits, struck out seven and walked two. He was already done when there was a 74-minute rain delay in the seventh.The guys swung the bats really well, Lester said. I try to always tell them, 12 runs and an airtight defense makes a pitchers job a lot easier, so that was good today.Mike Montgomery, traded last week from Seattle to the Cubs, pitched the final two innings.dddddddddddd. He gave up a single to Shawn OMalley in the ninth for the Mariners run.The Cubs already led 5-0 when they scored six times in the sixth inning, with Anthony Rizzo hitting a three-run double.Heyward hit his first homer since June 11 and drove in three runs. He had been just 5 for 45 in his last 13 games.Kris Bryant reached base all five times he came up for the Cubs. He singled twice, doubled and walked twice.Sardinas, who played for Texas and Milwaukee the past two seasons, moved from first base to the mound and retired the Cubs on eight pitches.Tremendous job, threw the ball downhill, little breaking ball, Servais said.HOMECOMINGServais, who played for the Cubs during four seasons, checked out the Wrigley renovations.Its about as nice as you can get, he said. The visitors side, its probably about as tight as you can get. Thats just the way it is. They use it as a home-field advantage. But were excited to be here. A lot of our guys havent been here before.NEWCOMERSeattles Guillermo Heredia made his major league debut when he went to right field in the seventh. He struck out in the eighth. The Mariners recalled him from Triple-A Tacoma before the game and optioned LHP David Rollins.TRAINERS ROOMMariners: RF Nelson Cruz returned to the lineup after fouling a ball off his shin Tuesday. He went 0 for 2 with a walk.UP NEXTMariners: Its been a streaky season for LHP Wade Miley (6-8, 5.23). He lost his first two decisions, won his next six and has lost his last six starts.Cubs: Jake Arrieta (12-4, 2.76) is 0-2 with a 5.55 ERA in four July starts. He has allowed 20 earned runs over his last five starts after giving up 19 over his first 15 starts. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen