Image and video hosting by TinyPic

: We are saddened by the recent news announced by Maria Sharapova. Until further details are released and we can analyze the sit

in Unsere Regeln 03.01.2019 10:15
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

Nike, Tag Heuer and Porsche have suspended ties with Maria Sharapova after the five-time Grand Slam winner announced she had failed a drugs test. The 28-year-old revealed on Monday that she had tested positive following a drugs test taken after her quarter-final defeat against Serena Williams at the Australian Open in January.Meldonium, which Sharapova said she had legally taken throughout her career, was placed on the banned list by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) at the beginning of the year following evidence of its use by athletes with the intention of enhancing performance. Sharapova fails drugs test Maria Sharapova reveals she tested positive for the banned substance meldonium at Australian Open The Russian player claimed she did not realise the substance was illegal, but took full responsibility for her actions.But the International Tennis Federation (ITF) said Sharapova had been informed of the positive test on March 2 and she will be provisionally suspended from March 12.Nike, who have been associated with Sharapova since she was 11 years old, said in a statement: We are saddened and surprised by the news about Maria Sharapova.We have decided to suspend our relationship with Maria while the investigation continues. Sharapova faces the media during Mondays press conference We will continue to monitor the situation.A statement from Tag Heuer read: Maria Sharapova was under contract with TAG Heuer until December 31, 2015. We had been in talks to extend our collaboration.In view of the current situation, the Swiss watch brand has suspended negotiations, and has decided not to renew the contract with Ms Sharapova. Sharapova was named Porsches new brand ambassador in 2013 German sports car manufacturer Porsche said in a statement: We are saddened by the recent news announced by Maria Sharapova. Until further details are released and we can analyze the situation, we have chosen to postpone planned activities.However, French mineral water giant Evian is standing by Sharapova, preferring to follow developments as the story unfolds.In a statement, it said: We were surprised by the announcement of Maria Sharapova during her press conference on March 7, 2016. Evian awaiting developments after Sharapova fails drugs test Evian has been a partner of Maria Sharapova for many years and, until now, we have maintained a trustworthy, professional relationship. Evian attaches great importance to health, to integrity and to transparency, and we will follow closely the development of the investigation.Sharapova remains hopeful she can return to the sport after serving her punishment.The former world No 1 said: I let my fans down, I let the sport down that I have been playing since the age of four and I love so deeply.I know with this I face consequences. I dont want to end my career this way and I really hope I will be given another chance to play this game. Sharapova on the podium at London 2012 after she was beaten to the gold medal by Serena Williams Russian tennis chief Shamil Tarpishchev, however, expects Sharapova to represent her country at this years Olympics in Brazil despite being provisionally suspended.I think this is just a load of nonsense, Tarpishchev, president of the Russian Tennis Federation, said in an interview with the TASS news agency.The sportsmen take what they are given by the physiotherapists and by the doctors. I think Sharapova will play at the Olympics, however, we will need to see how this will develop. Also See: Sharapova fails drugs test Maria admission stuns tennis world Tennis on Sky Video Wholesale Nike Flex China . Isner, ranked No. 14, won his eighth career singles title and took the title in New Zealand for the second time after his victory in 2010. The match was similar to Isners quarterfinal victory over fifth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber which went to three sets, all tiebreaks and contained no breaks of serve. Cheap Nike Flex Shoes Online . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. http://www.cheapnikeflex.com/ . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. Cheap Nike Flex Running Shoes . -- Canadian Andrew Wiggins got the ball on the wing, made a nifty spin move and then let go with a soft floater from about 10 feet that swished through the net in Allen Fieldhouse. Nike Flex Shoes On Sale . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. RIO DE JANEIRO -- The quality is so high in the 400 meters right now that Kirani James really isnt comfortable with his defending Olympic champion tag. He doesnt want that target on his back in a hot-shot field like this.The way James sees it, Wayde van Niekerk is the current world champion and LaShawn Merritt won the 2013 world title. So go pick from one of those two for the favorite in Rio de Janeiro. Theres hardly anything to choose between any of them for Sunday nights final.Its gonna be competitive. Really looking forward to it, James said.The one-lap race has turned into an epic three-man rivalry. It could be one of the races of the Olympics and could push one of those guys to the brink of Michael Johnsons 17-year-old world record of 43.18 seconds. Johnsons Olympic record of 43.49 from Atlanta 96 is definitely in the firing line in Brazil.I think that if there was a record to be broken, it would be in a scenario that we have right now, James coach, Harvey Glance, said. Those three guys pushing each other to greatness.Record or no, what you are going to get at the Olympic Stadium is three runners that will take each other, and the rest of the field, to the edge.At the world championships last year, the South African Van Niekerk put a wedge in the rivalry between Grenadas James and American Merritt, who shared the previous five major titles. To do it, Van Niekerk had to run himself into the ground, collapsing on the Beijing track in exhaustion after winning in 43.48 seconds to make him the fourth-fastest 400-meter runner ever.Van Niekerks first act as world champion was to get carted off to hospital on a stretcher, flat out. Thats what it takes in the 400 these days.If I ran any harder I would have probably left on a stretcher, said James, who took bronze.Not wanting to show any weakness in this pack, Van Niekerk shrugged off the stretcher incident as something that was dramatized way more than what actually happened..dddddddddddd.I mean, Im always exhausted after my races. I just need a moment to sit down and recover, he said.If youre looking for a way to separate the three, Merritt, the oldest at 30 and the 2008 Olympic champion, had the world lead of 43.97 seconds coming in to Rio. He was the only one of them to break 44 seconds in the buildup. But 43.97 seconds doesnt guarantee you anything in this era of the 400.Its definitely one of the tough events right now, Merritt said. Im just excited to be a part of it, to be a part of a great event during a great era. Well probably run fast come this final.This rivalry hasnt erupted with trash talk or anything like that, but its simmering nicely.When we do see each other we do acknowledge each other, James said. We dont hang out and have dinner and breakfast together.Trying to figure out the race tactics doesnt get you any closer to picking a winner, either.Merritt, with the fastest time in the 200 meters this season and chasing a 200-400 Olympic double, has out-and-out sprinting power. Van Niekerk is a more flighty runner but quick, too. The 24-year-old South African is the only man to go under 10 seconds over 100 meters, under 20 over 200 and under 44 for the 400.With James, who is 23, his staying power and easy stride makes him the best finisher, according to coach Glance, whos finding this situation a real challenge for his own skills.Its tough to coach against because youve got three different scenarios that have got to kick in, Glance said. But, one way or another, for 400 meters he (James) gets the job done. And thats the only thing I worry about. I dont worry about 100 meters. I dont worry about 200 meters. I worry about 400 meters.---Follow Gerald Imray on Twitter: https://twitter.com/GeraldImrayAP---Follow the Rio Games: http://www.summergames.ap.org/ Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen